• PERU 4 20
    Hello everyone, this is the first time that I need to publish here despite the fact that it has always been sent through the forum. I'm from Lima, Peru, sorry for the bad English. a few days ago to clean the bottom part of the ghost oven, which I have since October and which I love from the first day and used it in a newspaper, leaving behind smoking and my other vaporizers. trying to clean one of my dogs playing water shot, which is soaked, I have two days trying to fix it and waiting for it to dry, so far nothing. as soon as it makes contact with the battery, 3 lights come out, two red and one yellow, something that I have never seen before. I already tested with a dry battery, which was the spare one. If anyone has any advice or possible solution please help me, either with the help, but still do not respond, just as my desperation does not allow me to send me more days without this spectacular vaporizer. regards
  • Cl4ud3
    Maybe @ghostvapesofficial can offer some advice here.
  • VapeCritic

Hey sorry to hear this!

Just to make sure I understand correctly, you got water inside your MV1? or did you drop your MV1 in water?

Was it the unit itself or just the battery?
  • Ooziah
    I think he was trying to clean one of his dogs and got shot with a water gun. So yeah I think it’s wet
  • Baron23
    put in a bowl of uncooked rice and wait?

I wouldn’t try to power it on until fully dry.
  • PERU 4 20
    I was trying to clean the oven, i ask to support how do that, but never answer. Then i try do myself. And and that's when everything went to waste.

iudm4n96rm9xgqkz.jpg
    Asjjz6rpkh5y8qaq4z.jpeg
    Attachments
    IMG_20180211_165231_1 (184K)
    received_10156147733039553 (176K)
  • PERU 4 20
    its the all unit :-!
  • VapeCritic
    oh snap! heheh

ok let's wait and see if @ghostvapesofficial has any recommendations here, otherwise we'll figure out how we can hook you up with a replacement.

you may have been grinding your herb too fine! the ceramic at the bottom down there shouldn't get that dirty, it only happens if herb particles can fall through the bottom of the crucible
  • PERU 4 20
    Im using the slx grinder, If it seemed strange to me that you are messing that part and start to feel a taste like a burn, so try to clean it. Yesterday I had to return to my arizer air after a long time and appreciate more than ever the ghost, that despite having it even after having had a unique flavor and comparing the strong effects. I really love the ghost and i think its more dificult solve the problem here in Perú, nobody heres knows this incredible machine.
  • ghost-ops
    Hi all
    @ghostvapesofficial currently travelling, I will see what I can do to help, although water inside the MV1 is usually a bad place to start.

@PERU 4 20, the LEDs you're seeing are 2 red outside, one yellow in the middle? Just want to check as those aren't obviously the lights in the image you posted. Either way they are not I have to admit an error message I recall seeing before and I will have to go back to R&D to confirm.

Please let me know and I will get a response asap and update; meanwhile the bowl of rice has worked for me before on a phone but if anyone is going to try that please ensure the crucible door is closed first or you'll be shaking basmati out of your oven for weeks and that's definitely not covered under warranty ;)

Thanks
    GhostOps
  • PERU 4 20

That was the first time triying turn on the vape. The photo was two hours later. Today, in the mprning i try again and i see 3 diferent lights one red one yellow and the last one green, It is always changing color when I try every 5 hours
  • ghost-ops
    Hi @PERU 4 20
    Thanks for the additional information, please bear with me and I'll be back to you as soon as I can but my initial feeling is that the (changing) warning signals you are seeing are a result of a terminally damaged MV1 and not anything designed to be displayed.

Thanks
    GhostOps
  • PERU 4 20
    knlljdjov70tkwwfp2sa.jpg

Now change again for 3 green lights, OK thank you very much for the attention
    Attachment
    15184829949251221315701 (105K)
  • ghost-ops
    Hi @PERU 4 20
    I'm afraid my initial instincts were correct - those light sequences you're seeing aren't part of the MV1 software, they're random output from a device damage beyond repair, most likely shorted out by water ingress. Unless it suddenly rights itself - and you seem to have left it for long enough to dry out - then that particular MV1 has reached the end of the road.

Damage of this type is generally excluded under warranty; giving @ghostvapesofficial a heads-up in case he has any further input. @VapeCritic, you mentioned looking at a replacement in your message above, not sure what you might have in mind?

Thanks
    GhostOps
  • VapeCritic

Thank you ghost-ops for your help in confirming this!

PERU, bad news it's toasted!! :’( :’(

Please send me a PM with your shipping address, I want to send you the last like-new unit I have right now for free (Y)

You just won my unannounced contest for being the first forum member to waterlog their MV1 lol :-! :-!
  • GhostMV1User
    @PERU 4 20CONTRADULATIONS!!!

I heard Bud was running this contest and you WON!!!!

How does it feel to be a winner?
  • Baron23
    Please send me a PM with your shipping address, I want to send you the last like-new unit I have right now for free (Y)

You just won my unannounced contest for being the first forum member to waterlog their MV1 lol
    VapeCritic

And the Calvary rides in to save the day!!
  • barnangel
    You guys are awesome!
  • Tekno
    @VapeCritic You truly are showing your colors. Your example should be followed. My respects Sir!!!
  • PERU 4 20

seriously, it's too incredible. nothing similar had ever happened to me. I had to translate it because I was doubting my low level of English. I still do not believe it. I will be eternally grateful to you, I hope I give you the opportunity where I can reward you. the best thing is the fact of recovering the incredible experience of having the best vaporizer that can exist
  • barnangel

Just a suggestion for the videos, maybe add not to get it wet?
  • barnangel

Now that is just too cool! Awesomel!!
  • PERU 4 20
    Hi Alonso,

Whitney from GHOST Vapes here again. We do not recommend that you stick anything down inside to clean it, as it could be damaged. Material that falls into that area will get burnt off by the heat, leaving some staining of the ceramic, but it's not an issue of concern.

Best,

Whitney
    GHOST Vapes Customer Support

that's what he answered me today. In conclusion no matter what you see, never try to clean it. now if I am more than clear
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment