• Gman
    Wow. I would tell cause it's pretty shitty that it's STILL going on.
  • PuffItUp
    I have a couple issues with the Pro I use... but it is still daily driver worthy, just not very powerful and the WORST pen I have had as far as cleaning goes. Takes forever to clean it if you accidentally use too much. I love the portability, battery life, ease of use, how cool the vapor is, and how normal it looks.

My advice: Use the tiniest amount possible and use ALL of it up before you reload.

I'll try to get my hands on a plus to compare. It looks a lot nicer.
  • VapeCritic

I just placed an order on their site with a CC i don't use often, I have to see this for myself!
  • Gman
    Hopefully they don't recognize your name or they won't "process" you the same :)
  • Sean
    So I really don't want to accuse a company but I'm going to have report them to my cc company. Too much of a coincidence. On May 16 I purchased the Prism+ and that card was hit hard. My cc company called and we canceled that card. While waiting for that new card to arrive I received a 35% coupon from Kandypens via email. I purchased 4 additional Prism+ atomizers using a different card that I NEVER use. That card was hit hard also. If this is correct it really blows that a company is taking advantage of it's customers.
  • Gman
    Do it man, this is like the 20th time I've seen someone accuse them of this, it's really out of hand. At some point someone is going to tie bud in with them and I doubt he wants that kind of heat.
12Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet