• Hazel
    hahaha

Oh nice! Fellow New Yorker!!! 8-) So you know the deal over here.
  • Dazza78
    @Hazel that’s ok hermana I’m sure your know it, I vape all day from waking till slumber but different strains and vapes
  • jcrewl
    Lately Ive been vaping too much. Idk how some of you do it but after vaping daily for weeks at a time, my lungs start to feel a bit achy (its hard to describe the feeling). I guess its time for a short health break.
  • juxt
    I've only been vaping a week and a half or something like that, but I've gone through nearly 28g of my stuffz :/ Not sure if that's normal on the vape side, but that would usually last me like 2&1/2 or 3 weeks with a dugout/pinch hitter that I previously used as primary. It has been a wild week or so...
  • Hazel
    Omg guys! I found myself vaping ON THE WAY to the gym today. Smh. I did that when I was like 21! I’m 10 years older now and rarely ever do that kind of day vaping activity pre-workout. As you’ll see me mention in the workout thread I started. LOL the time has come to re-assess my day vaping habits. #vapelife
  • Hazel
    lately I’ve been coughing up a storm when I vape. Seems to happen when I vape on a higher setting or when I overdo it with the vaping too.
  • Hazel
    hmm not sure. @VapeCritic does that sound right??
  • Hazel
    Yessss! I do know this!!
  • midas
    What I used to be able to do all day long now takes me all day long to do.
  • Dazza78
    I do normally vape medical and Sativa dominant strains in the day and indica at night
  • Philly
    24/7 for over 30 years. The best all day strain for me is Jack herrer. Like lots of mostly sativas but some are better all day vaping strains.
  • Philly
    Quick question, are all mostly/pure sativas have high CBDs?
  • BestBuds
    I work in finance and I micro dose at work for back pain. I am extremely picky with what strain I will use to during working hours. I don't want a big heady herb while at work, I prefer a high CBD strain. It helps a ton with my back pain and I remain clear headed. If anything I become more relaxed and jovial with my clients.
    I think the key is MICRO dosing.
12Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube