• Baron23
    All strains give me the munchies :scream:

Me too...even sativa strains...after they make me jittery...make me hungry and sleepy.
  • Baron23
    What ever you all do then.....do not...and I repeat do not ever get this strain.....

MEMBER BERRY STRAIN
    LabPong

Wow...never saw hungry as top effect either....yeah, not a good strain for my tubby ass. haha
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    i have had pineapple express shatter it was unbelievablely tasty
  • EconMan
    I will eat up to 5000 caloriesChlorophyllMan

OMG. Yes, that is not good. And I can see it being a struggle to break from the comfort received. My demon was cocaine which nearly ruined me, but I was lucky. It's been two decades and I've never touched it.

I am thankful I am not affected like that with food. My big sister is affected like that too. I can gobble gobble and she looks at a sandwich and gains 10 pounds. I am more like "let's go to McDonalds and eat 1500 calories" but that is my total calories for the day...... I'm sort of an intense binge eater nevertheless with discipline :)
  • ChlorophyllMan
    hey, well done for regaining control of your life man, respect btw. I had the same thing with alcohol, great to get a second chance at life.
    Don't want to go off topic so I'll leave it at that :smile:
  • Philly
    24/7 since 8th grade. Today I started at 4am...I go to work way early.

I vape two sessions, then I vape two sessions, and then I vape two sessions again.
  • BestBuds
    so what you're saying is you vape two bowls before you vape two bowls and then you vape two more?

Sublime would approve. LMAO
  • twhc291
    Does Wake and Vape count as Day Vaping?
    But yeah if i don't have to work or have classes i love to vape during the day
  • Philly
    it was my take on the "two joints" song
123Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal