• Demonscars
    Hey there, this is mostly a bug report for @ghost-ops but thought I’d post on here in case others were experiencing it. This has happened twice now. Exact same circumstances so it’s recreateable. Basically if I turn off my Bluetooth (not sure if it happens if I just turn it off in control center or if I go into settings and turn it all the way off that causes it) but next time I go to use the MV1 with the app (after turning Bluetooth back on), it won’t reconnect. The app just searches for the vape and the vape just searches for the app until they time out. I’ll unpair the vape and then try to pair them again and they’ll still endlessly search. But then a few hours later (I haven’t done any real research into how long) I’ll pick up the vape, open the app and they’ll pair with no problem.

So basically:

Turn off Bluetooth and turn it back on and vape & app won’t communicate. Several hours later they will again.

Using iPhone X with latest iOS installed.
  • ghost-ops
    Hi @Demonscars
    Copying in @ghostdigitalops as well for information. Some quick initial questions...

After switching Bluetooth off/on are you:

Closing and re-opening the app or continuing with the same app session?
    Removing the MV1 battery to switch it back to shipping mode or again carrying on without this reset?

If the answer to either of the above is the latter option, can you try these steps and advise if this rectifies the issue?

Thanks
    GhostOps
  • ghostdigitalops
    as @ghost-opsmentioned - try removing the battery from the MV1, re-insert then try and pair again.

It sounds like the MV1 is behaving correctly however an incorrect removal of the connection means the MV1 is not clearing its connection.
  • Demonscars
    I’ll give the taking the battery out and reputting it in thing a try if it happens again.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment