• Saeed
    I guess what I meant was; I don't smell carrying two or three around in my pocket. There's a lot less smell then keep the loading tool in my pocket.
  • ShowTime
    This stuff is good for people who live in Europe or illegal states (yes states are unlegal).
    You can take out the used capsule and put inside another one in 10seconds. Faster, safer no problem to stay parked to grind stuff while You're in car, You just go out and smoke in 10 sec without losing bothanical because of You're in hurry.
    I smoked tobacco pipe for 10years and one of the hardest thing is to press well the weed inside the chamber, with this if You don't have time or You are "alone in the dark" You can have well pre-pressed stuff and will be not "gta" with cops. :)
    P.S. It is a good thing even to smoke a little bit less weed and to keep cleaner the chamber GLHFm8s
  • Bruce
    I was thinking the same thing for my Plenty.

That would be great because if I can get away with less herb on a Plenty that becomes the BDVP (Best Dammed Vaporizer Period). It makes all of the Storz and Bickel vapes much better because its much easier now, to portion and load. On top of it all since its so precise it means the vapor is more potent. I am blessed to be a lightweight, the Plenty is so good, its too strong for me. So this may help with that.

You Have Just Been Vaporized By The Vape Master
  • Kakarot
    These work really well with The Plenty and the Filling Chamber reducer... I was overdosing myself almost every Session. I was filling up the chamber and just goin at it... I do not like the idea of using the Brillo pad things... I just don't care for putting those in there with anything I am going to inhale, the storage caps hold .2 with a very light pack and you can just plop them in the chamber for The Plenty (Reduced Chamber) and your good to go :). Also BUD the Storz & Bickel grinder they send out with The Plenty and I assume they send it with the other products grinds the Herbs pretty fine BUT and I say a big BUT, if the herbs are dense the tips of the plastic were breaking off in the Herbs leaving little microscopic pieces of plastic in your vape material. I quickly tossed mine the second I saw them ( I am really anal about my herbs lol) a normal person prolly would not see the plastic but its there after the grind, so be warned Much luv guys. Oh yeah want to say again the Caps/Magazine and the Caddy for a addition to The Plenty is BadAss!
  • Bruce
    Another of my early year's mistakes. #1 - Chucking the grinder's that came with my MFLB, #2 Tossing the Grinder from my Volcano and Drum Roll..... Chucking the The Filling tool on my S & B. (Doh!)
  • Bruce
    MightBruce

The Plenty will hit you so hard, when you wake up your clothes will be old fashioned.

Better Be Real Careful With That Vape......

Rumor has it,...........That The Plenty will hit you so hard, than two parallel universes will collapse, creating an anomaly in the other side of this universe.
  • Kakarot
    I have come to the conclusion that the caps hold about .1. That being said the reducer chamber holds about 2.5 of semi-fine ground loose packed, SO 2.5 with The Plenty is to strong for me ATM lol but in the dosing caps and .1 it seems to be just about the right amount and I am still getting 4 or 5 huge clouds with the dial on 6 and its super smooth and tasty almost down to the last draw (draws for me usually consist of 10-15 seconds, and with the lung condition I have it is actually recommended by my Cardio-thorastic Surgeon to take Long slow/medium pulls and exhale slowly. I have found that The Plenty actually has about the same draw resistance as the incentive spirometer they gave me and had me using while I was in the hospital and for the first 3 weeks after I got discharged, I get nice,tasty vapor clouds as opposed to just air now :). When I first got The Plenty I was packing a full Reduced Chamber (Prolly .3) taking 4 or 5 draws and being completely obliterated lol unable to move for probably the first 4 or 5 days I had it. I have had it about a week now and finally figured out that LESS IS ACTUALLY PLENTY with this vape lol, I love it. I am waiting on my Fire Fly 2 so I can get my portable on :D
  • Saeed
    I've been using the capsules w 0.2

I've calculated they're 3.25 USD per loaded capsule on the upper end.
  • Mangavideo
    Glad this thread is still going.

Just got the Plenty Reducer Assembly and using it with a Dosing Capsule Magazine that Storz inadvertently sent me instead of the Liquid pads I ordered earlier this month. Funny how their innocent-mistake has indirectly prompted me to spend $50 more Dollars.

They actually sent me the Liquid Dosing Capsules, so I removed all of the Mini-Liquid Pads that were within each one.

Is the advisable to store material in the capsules, in the magazine for 1 Week+?

Any Plenty User settled on whether one should temp-up or temp-down when using these with the reducer? And what Temp dd you settle on?

Once they've cooled down, anyone had issued removing these from the reducer without crumpling-up the capsule or slicing the shit of your finger?

The Aluminum is so beer-can thin, that I can see cutting myself if I wrestled with it to long.
  • Kakarot

First off I am glad you are in The Plenty club lol :D. I also got the reducer chamber with mine, the caps fit right down in there (perfect fit). The best way I think to pack the dosing caps is a grind a little more than coarse and don't pack them really tight keep the pack kinda loose to the brim and just give it a gentle press down with your index finger and then put the lid on. I use mine on 6 with or with out the caps I can tell no difference, also once you use the dosing caps a few times it will go from not being able to get the cap off to them coming off with ease, I hope I helped somewhat :D ... Oh and when you take them out of the reducer chamber you should not have to touch the capsule just flip the chamber upside down and they will fall right out.
  • Mangavideo

Cool, thanks . . Electro Mechanical all the way

How did you go about getting those initial caps out of the reducer without caving in the sides?
  • Kakarot

The way I do mine is I flip the chamber reducer upside down let the cap fall out and cool if it needs to cool and then just gently press the cap agains your stomach/abs and go around the brim of the lid gently with your finger nail, it might take a few seconds but the lid will come off with no damage to either.
  • Baron23
    Yeah, I just gently pry the cap up with a finger nail....while going around the circumference....yeah? Pry a bit, move around the DC, and pry a bit. Kind of like opening a can of paint.

I'm now still using a capsule that I have reused at least a dozen times and it works just fine.

Cheer
  • Mangavideo

Oh Ok, the way that some were describing it, the Capsules were actually press fitted down into the reducer implying that one would have to pry it out or press from the bottom somehow.
  • Kakarot

Nope, they go in and out freely :)
  • DregerUS
    unless you're blitzed and put them upside down, jamming them in there :-}
  • Kakarot
    hahaha very very true
  • DregerUS
    Right now:
    Okay I'm going to start my day with just a little bit in the dosage cap. Starting at 180 finished at 210
    F*** it dropping another dosage cap at 210
    Coughing like a b****
    "I love you guys"

" I've been gone for too long. " - why did you break my staff
  • Mangavideo
    Yeah, if it all works out and I like them, I'm thinking it would be worth having and alternating 2 separate chamber assemblies with reducers so as not have to wait for capsule cool down prior to removing.
  • Kakarot
    I like using the caps in The Plenty, but I just did a .3 reg chamber with the mighty and DAMN I love the Paprika :D
  • Kakarot
    If you don't want to wait for them to cool down, if you have the magazine just preload them all then after your done open the chamber let the hot cap drop out on a good/cool surface and drop another in :D. Can't break the cypher
  • DregerUS
    Amazing nothing like a full Bowl at 177 Mmmmm that is some dam good flavor ... I feel absolutely no pain oh s*** did I forget about the mighty whoops later guys

"Hello"

Got a bump it up to 195 now pff pff nah 210 yeah
  • Mangavideo

Are you talking Temp Celsius? Keeping your MIghty in Metric Mode? Normally, 350F seems like a low temp, but with so little material, maybe that's within the sweet-spot range
  • DregerUS
    Oh I agree on the low temp - 185c or 365f ;) to start or for faster sessions 195 383 then i finnish at the highest to extract everything I unfortunately have a limited stash... yes I would rather stay at the highest of 195 but the government wants to shove the meds up my ass literally I've seen an article

However this particular strain is so potent that if I started off at those higher temperatures I can't take the amount of medication being released at one time that's a lot so I have to start it off floor 175 177 and then when I feel like I could man up I go harder
  • Chandler
    350F seems like a low tempMangavideo
    It is a low temp. My sweet spot is 353f. I Rarely go higher. Nice flavour, nice clouds, nice effects.
    this particular strain is so potentDregerUS
    What strain?
  • Kakarot
    My favorite temp for the Mighty is 360-365 :D, same for the plenty maybe a little hotter 370ish.. Firefly 2 is 400 because of the pure convection :D...
  • DregerUS
    I think he said it was Gorilla Glue.
  • Lost Toy Sai
    Hey guys! How many hits do you normally get out of a capsule? When should I be increasing the temps? I don't wanna break this thing, I just got it (Mighty) and I'm not sure if I'm using it right...course-medium grind, lightly tamped but full capsule, 185c temp is what I tried and got about 3-4 pretty good clouds, turned it up to 195c and got another decent one, then nothing so had to turn up to 210 and got nothing...any help is appreciated!
  • Lost Toy Sai
    Maybe I just packed the capsule too tight? My Mighty didn't really feel like it got all that hot, but that may just mean it's really efficient at staying cool...was the session I described above normal? I don't feel like I did it quite right (not as blazed as i'd like to be, to be frank)
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment