• Greavol
    Hey all, I sometimes watch a movie and other times I play some online games :)

What about you?
  • Aj85
    Sorry, but the first rule of Vapeclub is, I can't talk about Vapeclub! 8-) Lol

Take it easy!

All the best,

Aj.
  • Flipz
    Haha @Aj85

After I get smoke (whether a joint or vaping) I usually pack something else for my post session, than again for that post session and so on. So I guess my answer would be rinse and repeat 24/7 8-)

Being more serious though, I actually enjoying playing basketball when possible and my favorite during the summer... going fishing on a boat vaping the whole time.
  • VapeCritic
    I come browse the Vape Life Forum of course! :D :D

And i like to do work after i vape, it gets the juices flowin 8-)
  • Morbie
    I enjoy working on a really hard puzzle.
  • Hitz
    All day I multitask dealing with 2-3 different issues constantly so in my head I have plan a,b,c to fix issue 1 and while working on those I came up with plan a,b,c for issue 2 and repeat all day.

When I come home I really enjoy how it slows time down for me and turns my brain to I guess you could say wilderness (my mind goes quiet). I love how I can really focus on one thing, flesh it out and build it...
    wk5y8md4bnmtvqnn.jpeg
    tb54dphq32zuzpay.jpeg
    My rendition of an Edison fixture

@Flipz dude I always have the next 1 prepped (Y)
    @VapeCritic and of course visit my buddy's on vapelife :D !
    Attachments
    image (159K)
    image (183K)
  • Aj85
    very nice! (Y) (Y)

Take it easy!

All the best,

Aj.
  • VapeCritic
    i love those types of bulbs i want them all over my house!!
  • JMM
    That light fixture looks awesome! Way to get creative. I usually try to do something creative, like play guitar or mix or make some beats, go out and shoot photos, stuff like that. Usually at night I will watch a movie, or play some video games. I actually go to the gym a lot after smoking/vaping.....a lot of people seem surprised by that, but it is amazing. It's probably not for everyone, but I feel great after.
  • Ander
    That question could be somewhat strain related, don't you think? After vaping my sweet sativa I love doing anything!
  • walt
    I tend to get 'into' a project around the house or yard.

Unless I am heading to the beach.....
  • silat
    After a couple of bags off the Volcano I strip to my underwear and run from window to window making sure the DEA is not outside prepping for a military type assault on my home.
    X-)
  • Hitz
    lol....I may have been guilty of doing the same in the past :-}
  • silat
    I am so glad to not be alone. ;) It may have been the white powder.
    They may call us paranoid but that does not mean that someone is not after us.
    “Strange how paranoia can link up with reality now and then.” PD
  • Baron23
    You sure that's from herb or are you indulging in that stuff that was so popular in the 80's? LOL
  • silat
    I mentioned it could be "lady". :)
  • Harley Quinn
    After getting really high I like to,
    1. Solve all the worlds problems in my head
    2. Stumble from room to room trying to remember why I got off the couch in the first place.
    3. Call in sick to places I don't work.
    4. Get high again.
    :)
  • Green
    Alright I dont know if you guys ever just dedicate a day to get as baked as physically possible, but after finishing 6-10 vape bowls (depending on how long I can stay focused on the task), eating AVB edibles, and maybe a few bong rips just to make sure im ready, I like watching psychedelic adventures on youtube. If you guys got the time I highly suggest turning lights off and watching any of the 5. (https://youtu.be/RFAKDnzFDTw)
  • Flipz
    4/20 :D Although these days I don't "celebrate" it anymore than any other day hehe.
  • Hitz
    Yeah bro 4/20 eRday! It's hard to celebrate if you already smoke all day :P

6dzwd9e5nfuytdli.jpeg
    Attachment
    image (164K)
  • MMongo
    After imbibing I stare at the list of stuff I have to get done, sometimes add a thing or three and spend 30-45 minutes deciding what album to listen to while I do all this awesome, productive stuff, then I just sit back down and take it easy.

Rinse and repeat.

List has like 130 things on it currently.
  • sote23
    Depends on what I'm in a mood for. Sometimes, I put on a good pair of headphones, and put on my compilation of music, that I specifically picked for being high. It's so good!!!!
  • Hitz
    I usually fire up Twitch cause I'm too lazy to actually play games >:O
  • VapeCritic
    Right after I vape I usually find myself getting ready for my next vape session :-O
  • Magicman
    After a crafty session only one other tool does the trick.
    68y5q6io6ulwmawh.jpg
  • Chandler
    ^^^^Wow!
    This evening? GoT episodes 9 & 10!!!
  • DomIke
    I have been listening to the new Blink 182 album "california" \m/
  • gemgirl
    I know I super late to this, but I can't wait to watch those videos.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment