• frandemarco
    Oh brother I cannot workout without it...well I can but you get my point LOL
  • okla68m
    LIVE LIFE !
  • VapeCritic
    An easier question would be, what do I do when I'm not high? To which the answer would solely be, sleep :-! :-!
  • FallenGrrl
    Hahaha. X-) OMG! :-O I can't believe you posted that, but it's cracking me up. I have to admit there are some strains with a good body high that bring on the sexy vibes (pun intended), but I'm usually too couch-locked at that point to do anything about it.

What I like to do when high is kinda strain-dependent, but my brain/body can't take anything really activating, so even my more "up" strains are pretty mild. With those, I might do a little house cleaning, redecorating, get into hobby projects I've been neglecting, be more active online... things I usually don't have the energy for. I also do a ton of writing. Sometimes just general writing, but I also do a lot of research on weed and journaling on how I respond to various strains and such.

With strains that are on the more body high, stoney, spacey side, I like to listen to music, play video games, and sometimes just kinda sit or lie around and think (or not think!). I love the feeling of nice, slow, non-pressured thinking, where I am not obsessing over an idea or feeling like I have to solve a problem - that "in the moment" feeling. So, I'll burn some incense, put on some ambient music, lower the lights, and just chill.
  • Kakarot
    I usually water my plants of play World of Warcraft... That is a big ass dildo @Magicman lmfao
  • Rhys
    I love this thread. It's given me some great ideas.

Some things I enjoy doing while high are: Netflix, listening to music, playing one of my musical instruments, taking a shower, playing video games, and yes, sometimes sexy times haha. I tried doing some cardio (skipping) recently, and that was one of the few times I've been paranoid haha. I thought someone was behind me no matter which way I was facing haha.
  • pedro matoso
    no one masturbates (or sex) after vaping, you guys and girls are missing out
  • FallenGrrl
    I didn't say never... :-# *looks innocent* Lol. I've had... um... intimate encounters while high a couple times and they were very nice, but often I'm just too distractable or want to take a nap instead.

Oh no, Rhys! That's kinda terrible and funny at the same time about the paranoid cardio. :D I can just imagine you constantly turning around.
  • Cl4ud3
    What do you do after you get high?
    Everything.

What do you do if your not high?
    Get High.

What do you do if you can't get high?
    Nothing.

Serious.
  • Tomthe1st
    when i high i just vape some more
  • okla68m
    Wait for "Mystery Ghost Review" !
  • Texan1967
    Growing old, waiting on this damn Ghost review as I'm loading my crappy vaporizer dreaming of what Ghost'n is gonna be like...
  • okla68m
    My #4 XS Didn't come in the mail today....combusting.....grrrrrrr!
  • Texan1967
    That AirvapeXS looks like a really nice piece, a true portable. Hope you get it quickly and can enjoy it trouble free!
  • Aasimar of Celestia
    MJ.. Baby, come to papa.. I got the love juice for you. Shake that tush, bring on the Cloud Nine. I coming for ya. :O)

I turn a dancetron when I am high.
12Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube