• Crs Vape
    Hey guys first time Vape purchase and I'm bout to pull the trigger on th airvape X . I'm trying to stay under 2 bills for my first purchase. But obviously I want the best bang for my buck. Any input and first time experience greatly appreciated. Long over do. Can't wait to get a Vape.
  • Gergin
    I was looking at it to. Looks good, I was thinking of buying one.
  • VapeCritic

Hey guys my bad for the delay I'm going to post an update about this one ASAP!!

Short story is yes it's a nice improvement from the XS and a great vape for under $200
  • BobCat
    No problemo. So many vapes, so little time. Glad to hear it's an improvement!! :up:
  • Zep4
    I have an XS and have been very happy with it except for the mouthpiece which made me want the X eventually, with the upgraded magnetic mouthpiece. After reading reviews on FC forum, however, I’m gonna stick with my XS. A lot of reviews favor it over the X which has a bigger oven and doesn’t deliver nearly the hit of the XS or vapor, they say. Anyone have both or experience with both, that can give us more imput?
  • okla68m
    Owned Several XS Vapes (on my 4th, problems Always Completely Covered by Apollo), Love mine, but, Dislike the Rubber Grommet Mouthpiece. Contacted Apollo about a possible Upgrade for the XS to a Magnetic Mouthpiece. NOPE ! BUT, they Did send me a Coupon Code to get 50% Off the price of an X. After reading the Reviews/Complaints I think I'll stick with my XS, Besides, Now getting a '59 Cadillac Chrome Bumper looking MV1 to Adjust my Day on a Daily Basis !
  • VapeCritic
    AirVape X problems???

Breaking it out again to re-test!
  • Zep4
    I read on FC forum that the X has a bigger oven but gives wispier hits, not as much vapor. I’m going to be happy therefore to stick with my XS, which I love. The mag mouthpiece had been drawing me in.
  • EasyToSlip
    I just got Airvape X. I like it. My other portable vapes are both on demand, full convection – FF2 and MV1. So for me a session vape is a very different experience.
    The Airvape X will fully vape a full bowl in a standard 3 minute session. The ABV will be evenly roasted dark brown. The question is: how much vapor will the user ingest?
    I am not getting big quick hits or milky clouds so far. But I don't have grind consistently, packing the chamber or herb dryness dialed in yet.
    The magnetic lid and ceramic mouthpiece are nice.
    The hits are sometimes hot. Hotter than I am used to. The water pipe adapter is a must and the Airvape X is very convenient to use with a bong.
  • Bruce

What has helped me is that there is a reputable - "consumer advocate"

known in these parts as the Vape Critic. Where is this human who claims to be the critic of vapes?

Vape Critic review of Vape X Hale YouTube - Like and Subscribe!

https://www.vapecritic.com/airvape-xs/

Vape Critic Trivia : What school did Bud go to ?

Peace, Love and Vape

Consider yourself vaporized ^ ^ ^ The Vape Master ^ ^ ^
  • BobCat
    The Vape Critics Review of the Vape X hale on youtube (like and subscribe)

Vape Critic review of Vape X Hale YouTube - Like and Subscribe!
    Bruce

Hi Bruce, I believe you tagged the video incorrectly. That review is of the XS not the X. I don't believe Bud has done an official X review.
  • Zep4
    The XS can get hot too. I set it at 410f max after working my way up, depending on the weed, from say 380f. It doesn’t seem to get as hot and harsh and still produces vaporous clouds and zings you. Sometimes im toasted on 370/380 and save the rest, setting it to 410f for a nice second stone:)
  • VapeCritic
    LOL @Bruce you're killin me :lol:

@BobCat is correct, I have not done a full review of the X, just snippets here and there.

I'm testing it now again because of the complaints about differences from the XS, I didn't notice it the first time around but might not have been looking closely enough at the oven.

So far the reports seem accurate, I'm noticing slightly lighter vapor from the X, but still the same effects, it's somehow still slightly more potent than average.

Not sure how I didn't notice the lighter vapor before but it could also vary with the bud, I'll test it out some more.

With this one as well as the XS you'll want to grind very fine for max vapor production, like the Pax.
  • Bruce

Where did the Vape Critic go to school ? HIGH School.
  • EasyToSlip
    Also the Airvape X Special edition kit is a pretty good value that bundles in some accessories that you will want anyway.... For $199 total.
  • Baron23
    Where did the Vape Critic go to school ? HIGH School.Bruce

LOL
  • Zep4

This is a great review of the X.
  • Baron23
    I like Vapelife_X reviews in general. I like his pace, organization, diction, and info.

Rather like his reviews all in all.
  • Gergin
    I have 2 Airvape X. Love em.
  • claudz
    Concur!!! Huge fan.
  • EasyToSlip
    Has anyone had experience loading partial bowls in the Airvape X?
    Will it work as long as you pack it in tight?
  • EasyToSlip
    Attention all Airvape vapers... Can you load less than a full bowl in the Airvape X? do you insert the concentrate pad? Below or above the herb?
  • KKAMC72
    I've done it accidentally, not sure how. But it had a ton of vapor. It works well! Partial loads aren't as ideal as full loads, but no doubt it's awesome for someone looking for a nice lil sesh
  • KKAMC72
    And if your pad is sticky your product will stick to it obviously though
  • John Cocktostone

I use a regular screen cut down to size and push it in to my half pack Airvape X. Keeps device cleaner and works amazing
  • EasyToSlip
    Thanks. Screen on top of herb or below?
  • John Cocktostone
    both mine came with one installed below.... I put one on top...allows smoother draw and bigger pulls ....
    I always post this pic but damn the X produces rigujoz485upls22.jpg
  • Zep4
    udk2vacahjn3bvah.jpeg

Brother, ya gotta remember to “enhance” :sparkle: those shots:) :heart:
    Lovely, btw.
  • John Cocktostone

Was taken in low light with a shitty cell phone
  • Zep4
    that’s ok. I did it for you:)
bold
italic
underline