• Zep4
    I have both now. They’re great.
  • Vapify
    Took this bad boy out for a stroll.

Really enjoyed the overall experience. Direct/easy controls, fast heat up time, super light and pocketable, and quality hits. Air path is a just a little too restricted for myself with a bit of a ceramic taste that lingers, arrow buttons are annoyingly small/skinny imo, and trying to stand it up straight can be a challenge xD. Hits were pretty tasty despite the ceramic pathway and mouthpiece and the effects settled in very nicely.

Definitely a solid option under $200!

vx5qmr9b69tb9rrb.jpeg
    d2nq3svo3fowsliu.jpeg
  • John Cocktostone
    put a screen on top of bowl. helps with the draw resistance and keeps the mouthpiece cleaner.
  • okla68m
    My XS Quit after almost a year, well, didn't Quit, but, wouldn't do a 5 min session without being hooked to the umbilical cord. Called Apollo, their sending me an X as a Free Replacement...Sweet, until I realized my Bubbler attachment Won't Work!
    Haven't received it yet, was returned due to APOLLO STILL HAVING THEIR OLD ADDRESS UP !
    They Moved ! $6.80 and a week down the drain.....When I got a text, stating they'd received it, I brought up the Bubbler deal and that I'm Poor and live on SS, so Maybe they'll take Pity on an Old Man and send me a "FREE" WPA....WISH WISH !
    Hope I enjoy the X as much as I have the XS....It's been a Real WORK HORSE !!
  • John Cocktostone
    my second favorite vape...mv1 is in 1st place currently
  • okla68m
    I'll agree...still use the XS at nite sometimes, fill with MV1 ABV for a GOOD NIGHT LIGHTS OUT Experience, lol !
  • Vapify
    Sweeeet thanks for the tip. I’ll try that out.
  • Westkvw
    I hated the airvape x and made the company take it back. The battery life is horrendous. Maybe 15 - 20 minutes total max. If you aren't leaving the house with it and don't mind leaving it plugged in constantly the flavor from it was decent. It also gets wicked hot
  • John Cocktostone

Battery life does suck but its paper thin...trade offs

I wouldn't want as my only vape but I absolutely love the Airvape X. My 2 were my daily drivers until the MV1.

Also I have 12 or so vapes and the X was the vape the friends wanted to use as well......

But....I can see why people wouldn't like the X.
  • Westkvw
    If they could make it so it was possible to take it out for the day I'd have kept it. I was used to the battery on the pax3 and even the atmos vicod 1 which lasted days.
  • Zep4
    I love both my XS & X, bought afterwards.
  • okla68m
    My "X", the replacement for my exhausted XS came today. I can say I'm impressed with the Mag Top. Had to change out the "airbox" to my Modified one from my XS, as the new one was like trying to suck a golf ball thru a garden hose to get a draw and that was Without anything In It ! Changing the airbox fixed that....the WPA that comes with the Bubbler Apollo sells Does Not Fit the X ! GRRRRRR ! A mm too big !

All that said......IT DOES IT'S JOB !!!!

No clue about battery life, yet !
  • John Cocktostone
    Battery life sux... so I bought 2.
  • okla68m
    I don't remember how many 5 min sessions I got out of my XS when it was New. Just went thru 3-5 min sessions and it still shows 1 segment out of 4 showing battery life remaining. Put it to bed Wet, picked it up 5 hours later, pulled the Mag top, stired/tossed, replaced lid, another 5 min session with the ABV from earlier. It gives me the "Ciau", don't know which happened first, 5 minutes ran out or the battery died. So, 4-5 minute sessions.......don't know if you could expect more, seeing the size of the battery.
    Chamber size seem different, wider, longer, but, not as deep, but, Bigger Overall ?
    Temperature seems Cooler, raised my "normal" 186C to 194C to get comperable vapor volume.
    OVERALL, it's the Same, but, Different.
    Love the Magnetic Lid AND the CASE that it comes in, SMELL PROOF....Even full of Spent, Stinky ABV ! Also noticed that "Start-up Time" Doesn't go against "Session Time" as does the XS....(was Good in that you could measure how Long the unit took to reach Operating Temperature ), oh well, lol.
    Bottom Line, the XS was my FIRST VAPE, a year ago, I rode it Hard and put away Wet, Many times. For being as Small as it is, it performed AMAZING !.....Used as a Home Unit...Burned Down the Sacred Cow Many days. Was it a Wise investment as a first Vape, IMO, HELL YES ! Hopefully the X will follow in its footsteps !
    AGAIN, It's been a while, but, KUDOS TO APOLLO CUSTOMER SERVICE ! TOP NOTCH !
  • John Cocktostone
    the airvape wastes a hidden gem for sure. Been cranking the mv1 lately and just got a Splinter Z yesterday
  • BobCat
    Halloween email from Airvape

DON'T MISS OUT!

Our BIGGEST
    Halloween Sale Yet!

$50 OFF
    The AirVape X | SE
    & a FREE OM Mini
    with every purchase!

Discount code:
    HALLOWEENSE

HURRY! *LIMITED STOCK*

*Sale expires at 11:59pm on 10/31/2018*
    *Code must be applied
    at checkout before submitting payment*
    *Only 1 code may be applied per checkout*
    *Offer valid only at AirvapeUSA.com*
  • okla68m
    UPDATE........Other than my Bubbler attachment won't work. ...the X WORKS WELL !
  • Zep4
    Just got my 2nd buzz of the morning from my AirVapeX...first one on 370f 2nd on 280f....yeah this weed is good (GSC) but so is the AirVapeX. Expecting at least one more buzz from this same bowl, it is extremely effective and efficient.
  • EconMan

Taking one with you Zep! :party:
  • Zep4
    3rd and final hits from GSC on 380f. 8am and time to motivate. Thor sleeping on my feet, Loki pawing at the window wanting to feel the 27f snowy morning. Jack arises from bed and alas, so must I. Ah, this retirement never gets old. My G43 coming Monday. Christmas agn:) Another keeper. Have a great Sunday, Eco and all you other stoners out there. :sparkle:
  • Zep4
    I got the wpa for my AirVapeX today. I’m liking it. Another way to get high:)ny47amwshh7r173f.jpeg
  • John Cocktostone
    cdirtwzcwmte4n3w.jpg

Using mine tonight. Underrated vape in my opinion. Does concentrates well and it is a beast at 420f through water
  • Zep4
    Tried it at 420....you’re right! :strong: :up: :heart:
    ldnif7q8ohxnshpa.jpeg
  • okla68m
    Pretty BLUE color !
  • Zep4
    Matches my eyes! :blush:
  • EconMan
    I got the wpa for my AirVapeX today. I’m liking it. Another way to get high:)Zep4

That looks cool!
  • Zep4
    I was just starting to notice in this Summer heat it was uncomfortable to be sipping weed and this little bubbler wpa was sent by the gods just in the nick of time. It’s fun to use these little suckers too. :razz:
  • EconMan

Yeah, variety is good. Could never just use one device. Even the Carta has me breaking out other things from time to time.... although I am out of atomizers for my Peak lol
  • Zep4
    I have 3 brand new ones. If you want to drop by, I will gift you one:) Same here, breaking out other “old boyfriends”, lol. Remembering how each one works is always a nice challenge and keeps me aware of my rate of brain cell deterioration.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment