• Aj85
    @VapeCritic it's called the Product Earth Expo, I went to the Expo last year, and it was actually quite good, its also a music and seed bank festival!

I saw this advert for the same Expo this year, and I thought hang on a minute i know that picture!

xrwt4x3y7nwd8vi1.jpg

Your like a sponsor!

I know you probably don't care that much, but it made me laugh!

If it were me, I'd be proud a picture of my vape collection was advertisement for the biggest vaporizer Expo in the U.K, and would therefore probably have to declare myself the undisputed Vapor king of England! :D

I would probably have gone completely mad with all the power, so it's a good job it's your photo and not mine! :D

Take it easy!

All the best,

Aj.
  • VapeCritic
    This is too funny!!!! can't believe you found this, and it's not the first time this has happened! LOL pretty damn cool though im not gonna complain! ;-)
  • Aj85
    No I didn't think you'd be too upset although it is very cheeky of them, and I had to show you when I came across it, and it really is the biggest event of its type in the UK!

You should tell them you want a commission and watch them sweat a little Lol!

All the best,

Aj.
  • VapeCritic
    hahah I should! :-$ :-$ :-$
  • Flipz
    HAHAHA that is nuts & really funny how you found that picture. Def should ask for a cut @VapeCritic or they'll have to cancel the show 8-)
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment