• katdaddy
    Hey everybody!
    So where do you all get your various glass pieces. I’m not taking like water pipes, I mean more like different adapters, reducers, drop downs. Maybe j-hooks. You know, just like everything small
    I’d like to get a bunch so I’m prepared for anything, but I’m poor. I want cheap.
    Any ideas? Recommendations?
    Have brilliant days! See you at the live cast! ✌️

Katdaddy
  • Namekian
    dhgate.com
    It will take a while to arrive but you can find everything and its cheap. :)
  • katdaddy

Yeah, I don’t NEED anything, just want to stock up, so I don’t mind the wait. I’m looking back and forth on eBay, checking prices.
    I can’t seem to find a decent j hook.
  • Lucic and Chong
    For something simple, like an adapter, I try to make sure that I order from something in my country (Canada) to avoid wait times, and any potential customs charges. I've found Toronto Hemp Company to be good for me, but there's many more. I just always make sure to check a few reviews to make sure that wherever I buy from is legit.

But if I'm more patient, I agree with the DH gate recommendation, I'm currently waiting for 2 water pipes from them. And when I was browsing there they had so many adapters to chose from, I'm sure that they would have more than what you need.
  • Baron23
    cheap is DHGate.

Good is Oregon Glass Blower.
  • katdaddy
    2% cashback from dhgate
    I found that Ebates type site that has dhgate at 2% off. Hey, 2% is 2%! I need that stevenz 22.5 piece also.
  • 420edc
    We make some 19:14 and 19:19 but they are all out of stock at the moment. I expect more by the end of March. We use Schott Glass for the joints so they aren't going to be as easy on the wallet as DH Gate.
  • VapeCritic
    I want to say dhgate but i’ve actually haven’t had the greatest luck, i had 2 separate glass rigs arrive broken and a 3rd got held in china customs and never made it. However, i still buy my rigs from there because theyre like $50 and i break about one a week :lol:

With adapters i havent had much luck either, i bought a bunch of cheap ones off ebay a while ago but half of them are a little crooked or uneven and you can tell they’re cheap. I’m actually looking for good quality but fairly inexpensive glass options myself, i need some new adapters and drop-downs!
  • juxt
    I get my dropdowns and connectors from ThickAssGlass, their stuff rocks.

I actually bought the predator rig from Sneaky Pete which is a tiny thing but works great for the price (I think on sale for $60)...I generally wouldn't spend more than that anyway ... I did buy a faberge egg recently from DHGate .. I suggest getting the 'good vendor list' from FC or reddit if you do decide on going there. Mine took 2 weeks, and I got no response, but I did get a shipping notice yesterday.
  • Baron23
    With adapters i havent had much luck either, i bought a bunch of cheap ones off ebay a while ago but half of them are a little crooked or uneven and you can tell they’re cheap. I’m actually looking for good qualityVapeCritic

http://www.oregonglassblower.com/

I believe that almost all TAG stuff is Chinese DHGate-type glass, ordered in the USA and perhaps with better QC, but I see the many of the same pieces on TAG as I do DHGate.
  • VapeCritic

Perfect thank you!!!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube