• 420Dynamite
    i couldve but wanted to experiment with the decarb so see a difference in thc absorbtion vs relying on the cart to burn it all
  • Dr green thumb
    it would have been decarbed going through the heat of the press when it was made.
  • 420Dynamite
    That I did not know was just under the assumption that all concentrates needed go be decarbed before vaping thanks !
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    @VapeCritic hey guys check out the qcell it is a cart but they use fritted quartz instead of ceramic and cotton. I have yet to give them a whirl but for the people that want to put straight goods into a tank i think that would be the best way as there would be no wicking of something thick.4k7coctclz1sehtx.png
  • Dr green thumb
    it has a small oil hole and not as efficient as the c cell for the thicker liquids. The cell has multiple oil holes and is very efficient with its intake.

You would only decarb your rosin if you were making a tincture or edible. That would make some very strong edibles.

Mod note posts merged
  • Tdog420
    I use the terpenstores.com flavored terps with there diluting solutoion and use ratio of 40 drops diluting solution to 35 drops flavor terps and get 7 .5 ml carts thart always consistens super stronng and smoothe. Wax liquider and farm to vape use peg which is not so good for you and my opinion has a bad after taste. I would know i have tried everything and found my ratio and material to be cleanest but you must use a glass ccell cart or terpenes can leake. I have made about 500 carts so far and had zero problema or leaks. Als my mixture is almsot twice as potent as wax liquidizer becaues you dont need anywhere near as many drops of terps ans the diluting sution which is coconut based

Also that ratio is for 3 grams of wax/rosin

Also sorry for the spelling errors i am at work on my phone

Mod note posts merged
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    @Dr green thumb isnt rosin already decarbed being as its squished with heat? And they have more then one size look into them more if you want i just slapped up one pic
  • Dr green thumb
    rosin is not fully decarbed as the heating time required for pressing is not long enough. Decarbing takes 45 minutes
  • Tdog420
    Actually not sure if concentrates are technically decarbed but you can but any concentrate straight into gummie bears and it works great. If its not decarbed at all then how would the gunmies always come out so strong?
  • Tdog420
    I alwasy decarb weed for edibles never concentrates and they come out same potency...... Also if we are talking about the carts theres no need to decarb i never have and my carts are super strong.... Stronger then the distillate ones i got from the dispensary
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment