• Sveeno
    So my current knowlege on fogg they have either pure strong terpenes for such as flavoring disstilate, or their alchemy liquidizer which is glycerin based. So i guess im trying to find the best way to make oil carts from shatter.
  • Sveeno
    And im just up for trying different things. Id try fogg tryy anythingnonce
  • Rockytdogg

See man, I’m totally with you... I get nice terpy shatter and don’t want to risk messing it up on flavored too... but most distillate is more than I care to spend... and I don’t feel is as good a value.
  • Sveeno
    Yea im in MN so access is no existent for dist
  • Sveeno
    I just want the strongest tastiest carts poss. Yea dude this shatter is pretty much tastin like green hits of a dieselish blend on its own. Just need the shatter to be oil haha is it that hard????
  • Sveeno
    https://vapeurterp.com/e-liquids/terpenes/

This is another one id like to try, the delta 9 ones, they just state that like .2-.5 of mix per g of concentrate. I would like something with that ratio. The mix i use now i use a 1:1 ratio and its pg based. But i have it down how i like to use it but def want to get awat from pg.
    But the delta 9 line is the one im interested in. It seems to be related to holy terps pure somehow like there was a link for it on the holy terp site but nothing comes up in the page. And i cant find out anything or any reviews for it
  • Sveeno
    Hey so check this out guys
    From what i gather a comoany vapeur terp owns holy terps and delta 9.
    https://vapeurterp.com/copy-of-pure-sample-pack/
    If you go to this go can get frew samples of ht pure and 1.99 for 1ml of delta 9 pure terps
  • Sveeno
    6.99 shipping
  • Rockytdogg

Did it! w00t!

Thanks!
  • Sveeno
    For sure, whatd u get i went w blue dream.
  • Rockytdogg

FLAVORLESS!

Haha, did you watch their video... I couldn’t make it thru it... too painful!:
  • Sveeno
    Wow. Haha. Yea i should have gotten flavorless but people have gotten holy terps but not delta 9 yet
  • artv4nd3l4y

Yeah I'm not looking for any flavorless solution right now, I was mainly mentioning it costing more because you said flavorless was preferable for you. For me, I can get a significant bang for buck using CO2 based shatter, which naturally could use more terps added. This is why the flavored solution is now preferable for me. I'm not sure what product Fogg Labs has at this time that would give any benefit, until their cutter comes out unless I'm missing something? Their terpenes mixed in the ratio that I'm using for the Connoisseur Concentrates currently would be insanely over powering, people say even two drops is a lot.
  • artv4nd3l4y

Was it harsh at allSveeno
    No, I can take massive hits like a dab. Honestly I think dabs scratch the throat far worse.
  • artv4nd3l4y

I have definitely read about Vapeur Extract, definitely not the best reviews. Being PG based that's off the list for me, but I'm definitely curious to hear what you find for sure. With this stuff, you never know who mixed it so the concentrate could've been the issue.
  • artv4nd3l4y
    Have you guys seen the new CCell M3 vaporizer, looks awesome:
    https://www.vapepartsmart.com/ccell-m3-vaporizer/

I'm about to order a CCell Palm, and the other CCell battery for $15 currently available.
  • Rockytdogg

I thought I bought a 1 mL vial of Holy Terps Pure flavorless terpenes for $7 delivered...? “All Organic, No Glycol, No PEG, No Glycerin”. Maybe it’s not crazy cheap but it’s cheap enough to test out hopefully...

Yep, I understand now.. I was missing something!
  • MajicMike
    Great conversation here everyone! I'm new to your forum but wanted to contribute a little bit if you don't mind. Bud graciously gave his blessing to us joining and I hope to be of assistance.

There is a huge amount of misinformation out there regarding make your own vape liquids. We have seen it all over the years. Being that we are the original creator of a commercial solution for this purpose and have been doing this for many many years we always try to educate and inform our customer base. If you have any questions about mixing our liquids or equipment recommendations feel free to email us at

I see some talk here about flavorless terpenes. Might I suggest giving our SYNERGIC Naked a try if that is what you are looking for. It is completely tasteless / odorless on it's own and a diluent that will preserve the flavor profile of the added concentrates. It has been quite popular and we have received excellent feedback from customers. If you are looking to restore a complete terpene profile to your concentrates for better effect then we have other blends that are strain inspired full spectrum products.

With carts, I see a lot of talk of the ccell units. While these are some of the better options for a small size pen cartridge, the small carts will never give you what we consider to be the optimal experience. The coils and ceramic wicks are extremely small and don't have the ability to pass a sizable volume of air. This leads to hot spots, inefficient vaporization and reliability issues. They are handy because of their small format but we find that veteran tokers are much happier with larger format equipment. With a larger unit you will have greater wick to liquid surface area for better flow, a substantially larger coil area for better atomization and an air flow volume similar to a pipe. These factors combined give a more smoke like experience. There are several companies now making large ceramic coils for bigger tanks in the 2-3ml range. A small investment in some quality equipment will yield much more satisfying results if your intention is frequent daily use or a replacement for smoking buds. That's not saying that the small cart setups are no good. We just find that a lot of people end up dissatisfied with them because their expectations exceed the capability of the equipment.
  • Rockytdogg

Welcome to the VLF, Mike.

So, your flavorless terp based solution is only available for a minimum of $40 for a 5 mL bottle, is this correct (minus whatever sales are running)?

Nothing smaller? Or sample packs...? Thanks.

http://www.majic.solutions/synergic-naked/
  • artv4nd3l4y

I am curious what tanks specifically you are suggesting, if you have a tank that works better we are always open to better suggestions.

I thought this was Puff Magic, so it appears you additionally have a terpene based flavorless solution now that could eliminate needing PG, PEG, VG or anything else undesirable. Needing .5-1ml of solution total, that could be a decent ratio for sure. The cost is higher than Connoisseur Concentrates flavorless solution however, care to comment why one should opt for the SYNERGIC over the CC?

I don't mean to suggest at all it's not a good product and worth it, just facilitating conversation to help others that will undoubtedly wonder the same. I would be interested to see how this product performs, how long has it been available for? Are there any in-depth reviews available we can reference?

Welcome to Vapelife, we appreciate you taking the time to come on here.
  • artv4nd3l4y

Some people choose Holy Terps over Connoisseur Concentrates because it's cheaper. I have heard it's in the middle, better than Wax Liquidizer, but not quite as good as the CC. I'm wondering where the Synergic stands in comparison to it all now. I have only heard Puff Magic's PG solution reviewed, so can't say how it would compare at this time. For me, I have a lot of solution currently so it's hard to convince me to try additional solutions when getting satisfactory results already. Of course, that solution will run out eventually so I like to be aware of the options.
  • MajicMike
    Thank you. Yes, you are correct. It's currently only offered in that and a larger size. We may release a sample pack after the launch of the next blend.

Ultimately we have tried to price it as competitively as possible but we use very high end ingredients that are naturally sourced and quite expensive. There may be some cheaper options out there but I assure you they are using cheaper ingredients. With ours, the finished product is more stable and less prone to degredation. While we have been only been offering it to the public since the end of 2017, we have been supplying it on a commercial level for over a year. Both our retail and commercial customers who have switched to it from other brands report that they are achieving superior results.
  • artv4nd3l4y

There is a 20% off 4/20 special at the moment, so in the cart you will see the 5ml bottle is $31.99 before shipping. Honestly that's a fairly reasonable sampler size, considering what options others have like CC. I would be much more willing to try a lot of these products however if they had a smaller sample size. Personally, I think anything over $20 is too much to find out something could be a poor product. I'm sure companies have their reasons for not having small 1ml sample sizes, but less people will try their product as a result.
  • artv4nd3l4y

Thank you for the detailed information, I knew the product had to have come out recently if I hadn't heard of it already.

Can you please comment on the safety of terpene based solutions, or at least your solution and how it's determined to be safe? I haven't had much chance to talk with those that ACTUALLY know. My understanding is true terpene based solutions can somewhat act as a solvent (generally speaking), hence why they dissolve the concentrate in the first place. This is bad for foreign objects such as rubber however, and I've even seen plastic tanks aren't recommended for certain solutions because the solvent can dissolve almost anything.

Of course, saying "terpenes" could mean two completely different products. I am wondering if you have any information on this, and if this is a real concern. Most tanks have some type of rubber or other silicon o-ring, that would mean almost every tank would be a concern which is just hard to believe. Still, health is of primary concern as it should be.
  • MajicMike

Most of us are using the Aspire Atlantis Evo tank but running SS Vaporesso ceramic coils. Works very well with both types of mix. I'm also experimenting with some newer designs that have come out and will happily share my findings after I have tested them completely.

And yes, we are the makers of PUFF MAJIC. We are expanding our line beyond that product so we now trade under our corporate name.

The terpene question you ask is a loaded one. As an inhalent our terpene products are not anything which you wouldn't inhale when smoking the actual plant. The levels encountered are different but we have tried to keep it as natural and genuine as possible. I don't hesitate to supply it to my family members if that provides you some form of comfort. Now, from an engineering standpoint, terpenes are highly agressive on many materials. Plastics, rubbers and some metals will degrade very quickly when exposed to terpenes. We always suggest using a high quality metal and glass tank. Never ever use plastics. Most tanks and even many coils do use silicone based seals which are technically incompatible. Usually all you will experience is some swelling of the seal material. We haven't been able to identify any measurable contamination from the seals into the liquid.

On that note, I'm out. Have a excellent weekend everyone and thank you for being so welcoming.
  • Sveeno
    Yea the whole vapeur extract vapeur terp company is confusing as ive never heard of the delta 9 line or at least anyone that has used it. i ordered the blue dream so ill let u know the results once i get it.. Im guessing its just holy terps pure new line of strain slecific terps
  • artv4nd3l4y
    Now, from an engineering standpoint, terpenes are highly agressive on many materials. Plastics, rubbers and some metals will degrade very quickly when exposed to terpenes. We always suggest using a high quality metal and glass tank. Never ever use plastics. Most tanks and even many coils do use silicone based seals which are technically incompatible. Usually all you will experience is some swelling of the seal material. We haven't been able to identify any measurable contamination from the seals into the liquid.MajicMike

Thank you for the detailed information again. It sounds like the main concern is more that terpenes will wear out low quality tanks, not necessarily that they will contaminate the actual liquid? Of course that is with the Puff Magic produced terpene solution.

Are you referring to the SS (stainless steel) Vaporesso produced by CCell? I can see that with an Aspire Atlantis sub tank looks like it could have potentially massive air flow. I will be interested to give that a try, one issue with that is changing flavors. Are you able to change flavors without much issue by just changing the coil?
  • artv4nd3l4y

Good luck and looking forward to hearing your results. This new Puff Magic flavorless terpene solution looks very interesting as well, I'm trying to find some reviews on it but am not finding much yet, of course it's a brand new solution.
  • Rockytdogg
    Not too shabby:
  • artv4nd3l4y

Have you seen that some people use coconut oil? It's funny I mixed a bunch of shatter into coconut oil for edibles, and I noticed how incredibly easily it dissolved right into it. Then I searched shatter infused coconut oil and vaping, to find many report it's extremely smooth and get huge clouds. I've definitely read about the risk of lipoid pneumonia, but it's an interesting thought using coconut oil for infusing shatter to vape.

This article talks about coconut oil a bit in regards to vaping:
    https://www.biocbdplus.com/vape-mct-oil-benefits
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube