• Dazza78
    I love my peak I’ve loaded deathstar kush in mine 1yfh1l19l7utplno.jpeg
  • Gman
    I'm just waiting for the price to come down. I've used ceramic for years but if/when i do get the peak I plan to use it with the quartz inserts.
  • Futurevapors
    Mate you know that Mouth Piece, is that 18.8mm or larger as I can't find this information on the web. Thank you man
  • VapeCritic
    The tip of the glass where you hit it from? either way i'm not sure sorry man i sold mine! :groan:
  • Futurevapors
    Wanted to see if it attachment at the bottom was 18.8mm
  • juxt

Where the glass mouthpiece fits inside the body of the peak is not an 18.8 joint. it's more closed off with a rounded look to it, with a hole in the front not the bottom to line up with the bowl on the peak.
  • Futurevapors
    Mate check this out pjqvnluuyduc5zz5.jpg

Custom to f@#k :starstruck:
  • juxt

Yeah, they're doing crazy stuff with it now. I saw one that was Death carrying his scythe and a lantern. the lantern head is a bulb carb cap over the peak bowl and it swirls with vapor as you hit. Turn on the blacklight and it goes psychedelic.
  • Futurevapors
    hats off to them on that glass work, boom :fire:
  • DregerUS
    green lantern
    fina9f1ypp72jebf.png
    "In brightest day, in blackest night,

No evil shall escape my sight.

Let those who worship evil's might

Beware my power--Green Lantern's light!"
  • juxt

That's it...hit that shit with a blacklight and BAM
  • MAbud
    Joachim’s work is fire. Those reapers are so dope! Think they run around $2k though...steep especially when you consider Puffco could release an updated base.

I have to say I love the 3rd party community that has formed around this device
  • Vape333
    I have had Deathstar. I was out on the couch in not but a few minutes. Strong!
  • VapeCritic
    I just have to say, these MOFOS, Puffco, must have hired a good marketing firm, because all they did was take a vape pen coil and turn it into a dab rig shape, then focus on the top glass part in social media to make people forget about how rudimentary the vape actually is, kinda genius but also a bit sinister :death:
  • Christianotg
    Have had mine for 2 weeks on the third atomizer and now it’s not heating up again having all the colors flashing but third atomizer is 2 days old has been cleaned by dipping in iso no rough handeling (literally Q tip it so softt after the last two atomizers broke so easily (ceramic dish cracked) anyways it seems like it’s the battery unit it self has anyone else experienced this problem?? It’s awesome when it works but I can’t ever enjoy it for more then 2 days before it breaks on me and have to go back to regular rig. :(
  • Gman
    Honestly if they moved 60% of their marketing budget to engineering, they could rule the vape world. I could make changes as CEO their turn it into a billion dollar company.

Instead people will get really tired of replacing those expansive atomizers and puffco will put out a version 2 with an old school metal NICKLE wire coil, lol.
  • MMongo
    Still on my same atomizer. Daily use.

Guess I’m the luckiest bastard alive or something.
123456Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet