• VapeCritic
    Hey guys I'm going to keep all my live stream postings to this thread, please comment here about anything related to the streams and I'll keep it updated with links to all the recordings. Also, the live stream recordings won't show up on my youtube channel anymore because I'm going to keep them unlisted.

Private link to live stream videos: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLVbe19x9sihBJu8Sb0YIRXJGQEyRtAdnz

And here's the playlist with all the previous streams:
    1534629600_1534640400_W_T_OWeekly17
  • highasakite
    LMAO...I am fucking dying laughing watching the end of this last stream. Hope you didn’t get in much trouble!
  • Vaporquality
    Nice...professional decision, completely agree :up:
  • Magicman
    Even my wife, who was snoozing on the couch, woke up during hour three and said...
    "Bud is wasted."
  • EasyToSlip
    Live streams are great. Keep em coming.
    3 hours and 20 minutes is too long.
    Topics for future streams:
    Transition from sunglasses for videos to no sunglasses. Why did you feel the need to wear sunglasses before? Why did you stop with the sunglasses? Does it have anything to do with Youtube or legalization in your area?
    You are in New York state. You must be on Long Island since you're near Kennedy but not too close. How can you smoke and vape on camera? You are not worried about it? You are revealing more and more personal information through the streams.
    It appears that some weed tubers in legal states have been restricted in some way by Youtube. Why are you not subject to these same restrictions? Does Youtube have some restrictions about cannabis content?

Want to play Bethpage Black sometime this summer?
  • VapeCritic

Good topics for next stream thanx!

I'll try and keep them shorter but they're so funnnnnn lol

Sure but not black because no carts allowed on that course :sweat: :sweat:
  • Dave63
    Hello Bud,

I hope you keep on with the streams.

Although I don't watch them live, I like to capture the videos and watch them later at my leisure. I actually like the length of the streams but usually only watch 30-45 minutes at a time. I find them very informative and entertaining. I appreciate your relaxed atmosphere and candid discussions...really cool! I don't know if you noticed my comments placed on youtube but at the risk of repeating myself, I think it would be helpful if you could perhaps do a stream on the different types of concentrates available and best method for vaping them. Some of the terminology can be confusing and it would be nice to get expert advice on how to properly manage these substances.

All the best,

Dave
  • PureVape
    Watched all and enjoyed the last stream (looking forward to the next), maybe in the next stream a little less alcohol, you do have a lot of electrics and hot objects around you.....be :fire: safe. :halo:
  • Budtoldmeto
    keep doing it your way, VC. The longer the better.
  • jcrewl
    Nothing wrong with long streams. People stream for 6+ hours a day on Twitch and Youtube.
  • ChlorophyllMan
    I enjoy the company of the long streams. If you're pressured to shorten them, do one long one per month still please!
  • Rockytdogg
    I still don’t really understand why people can’t just turn it off when they’ve had enough...?

I do it all the time... it’s super easy... click.

Bud’s not allowed to live on camera if you don’t feel like watching it? Wtf?
  • Budtoldmeto
    Omg I just got to the end of the stream. I'm 41,married 14 years and this shit made me lose my shit! Bravo, bud! Loved it. Can't wait for the stream tomorrow. 3 hours plus or we riot.
  • VapeCritic

:sweat: :sweat: :sweat:
  • VapeCritic
    Streaming @ 6pm ET tonight
  • EasyToSlip
    Regarding the Live Streams: They are great! Keep em coming. Do add background music. Techno, electronic dance whatever suits you... They are fun for us too. Make them as long as you like. Three and a half hours is too long for ME. Too long for me to watch live, too long for me to watch in one sitting. It doesn't matter how long you stream since you post the live stream as videos later. So go until you run out of material or until the doors start slamming.

One area you could improve the whole live streaming experience is the real time chat that happens with the streaming. That is what we miss when watching the videos later. I know that is not supported. It would be nice to have a separate window in the video that has the chat synced with what is happening on the stream. A low tech way to do it would be to get a full dump of the chat that happens during the stream and save it as a text file. Then have a link to download the file in the description of the video. People could get it and scroll through while they are watching the video if they are interested... It is a small thing, but would be cool.
  • Magicman
    I watch stream while playing Season 13 Diablo 3. First go at the Crusader.
  • EasyToSlip
    Regarding Golf: Come on.... Black is the shit! It is very cool and super fun. We would just get caddies. They would carry the clubs and also keep your vape warm for you.

I don't understand how you can vape and golf at the same time...
  • TinyTune15
    Hi to everyone new to Vape Life and to vaporizing
  • VapeCritic
    LOL well apparently we're in luck, Youtube JUST announced on monday that "live chat replay" is now available!

Let's see if it works after the stream tonight!
  • VapeCritic
    By the way I'm capped at a 2 hour stream tonight and only one margarita :sweat: :sweat:
  • PureVape

Me and my bud will be watching. :cool:
    420_wallpaper_by_skeemask.jpg
  • Budtoldmeto
    can't wait. Love gettin lifted with the OG ninja MBA himself. The Budfather.
  • Budtoldmeto
    Where is the chat room or lobby for the stream tonight?
  • PureVape

You likes is at 420* :cool:
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube