• Dr green thumb

mo1b0tf1ekzjpn5a.jpg

You guys should dress as cheech and chong.
  • BobCat
    @VapeCritic I watched majority of Herbalizer livestream.

1) Sorry about the issue with the controller
    2) Always love seeing Project A in action
    3) For Ghost Stealth giveaways: my proposal make giveaways only eligible to forum members registered before Monday Oct. 15th- the date of the Stealth and giveaway announcement.
  • Pakalolo2
    @BobCat Or as an alternative, at least 2 of the 4 giveaways set aside for the OG’s.

Your thoughts?
  • BobCat
    Thanks for piggybacking. It's @VapeCritic's forum, and the best we can do is offer suggestions so I love your input. I have no issue with @Cl4ud3 & @Baron23 being gifted one for all they do.
  • Hazel
    I like the idea of something special for OG members ... people who have been loyal followers of Vape Critic before the forum even and so forth. Maybe Bud will work it out so 1 or 2 of the giveaways are like this...

Btw- How sick is the black on black on black on negro! It’s like my soul ... tough, hard, and black ! :lol: (refrain from “that’s what she said” comments lol) I love the idea of the black mouth piece / tube whatever you call that thing!

@VapeCritic
  • Cl4ud3
    I stay out of the competitions, I would rather see them go to members. It's not like I need any more vapes :lol:
  • Hazel
    what a good guy.. guy right? Or gal? Lol if you’d rather not say that’s ok too lol
  • Cl4ud3
    I might have hair like a girl but I am male
  • Hazel
    LOL I wish The form had the option to choose what sex you are. Not mandatory so people won’t feel weird and have to disclose, but it would be nice if there was an option so some people that wanted to could pick M or F... Sorry not including the option of X or yes or no for sex LOL
  • Mr White
    me too it sucks both of missed it what's the world coming to?
  • zancru
    Totally agreed indeed...
    Or like FC Forum... you can’t enter contests till you posted certain amount of posts at your forum... or reached certain “usual suspectness” at weekend or daily live streams...
    like some of our “felon” (including myself)..... sorry..... fellow members ;) jajajaja
    Stay vaped....
  • Dr green thumb
    Everyone must be in costume. I am going as a stoner this halloween. :rofl:
  • zancru

no cheating bro.... that's like any of us dressing as a joint, or a syringe, or a white baggie ;) jajajjajaa
    Stay vaped....
  • VapeCritic
    i should pick the trolls as the winners and send them a box of doody :cool: :lol:
  • Señor Negro
    I know you were joking but actually a "trolls trap" would be really funny :rofl:

That shitexpress site is just .... AWESOME!! :gasp: :rofl:
    But quite expensive right ? :brow:

Watching yesterdays stream right now. Record on less spectators stream ? :fear: How dare, you people, abandon Bud like that !! :rage:
  • Dr green thumb
    I didnt see you there. Were you over at the FC forum trying to win the mv1 :confused: or were you and el jefe having a party :lol:
  • zancru

do you have a "triple like" button for comments????.... liking your initiative hombre.... and a hacker home wifi mini camera pointing to the person's face at the moment of opening the package....priceless... I pool for buying the mini cameras jajajjaja
  • zancru

Wait a minute.... I was there... I believe I was one of the few "usual suspects".... but I tagged you and so, I believe.... or did I mind tagged you???.... I was probably too high ;)
    Bud was there..... :joke:
  • BobCat
    Worse; send them a GPen Elite. I have one I'll donate because I can't give it away. #LifeBeforeVapeCritic
  • Señor Negro
    Yeah actually I'm not proud of it but I tried to make an account on FC to sign up for the giveaway :yikes:
    BUT, they are so smart they predicted behaviours like that and you cannot enter giveaways unless you stay active. I feel relieved :sweat:
    I could (actually still can) try to make some posts and surpass that limitation but that was too much to feel bad about and I just made my account (same name if you wanna find me there) and leave it there until I feel like posting something there.

Seems like a very helpfull-friendly community but I am a MASTER of getting distracted and that forum is waaaaay too big for me. Too much info to assimilate :groan: If i go in I'm not sure if I can ever go out ...

I feel much more confortable here with you guys :love:

By the way ... that's right, I wasn't there :cry: BUT HOW DARE YOU!! :rofl:
  • BobCat
    I call it the 'upside down forum.' A Stranger Things Netflix allusion. No, it's fine, but I'll tell you a secret: on FC, @zancru is cruel. jajajajaaaja
  • Dr green thumb
    it is ok, el jefe did enough talking for both him and you. It is almost like you were there. :lol: you didnt miss too much because it seemed nothing wanted to work right (maybe bud is haunted by a ghost :eyes:)
  • VapeCritic
    lol you guys are hilarious :lol:
  • VapeCritic
    THERE IS A NEW THREAD TO CHIT CHAT ABOUT THE LIVE STREAMS, CONTINUE THE DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE: https://forum.vapelife.com/discussion/4094/live-streams-giveaways-official-thread
  • Señor Negro
    Hmmm ... can I ask you why a new thread ?? Do we spam too much in here? :sweat:
    Sorry about that.
  • VapeCritic
    hehehe nope you're good! this one was just getting very long and I wanted to post some new info about the streams and make sure everybody sees it :cool:
  • Baron23
    Worse; send them a GPen Elite. I have one I'll donate because I can't give it away.BobCat

Funny!! haha
  • Hazel
    so basically your natural self? :wink: How will you distinguish your self from the costume? Will you wear a must-asche?
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment