• Trix
    Not having problems with any other videos:worry:
  • BobCat
    I checked, and I have NO issues viewing the playback of the live stream.
  • PureVape

Really enjoyed last nights stream, cheers. :up:
  • Alexis
    Confession time guys- I missed it! I didnt checkmin here or YT all day yesterday and it was all over before I even knew about it. Still its gonna be great fun to watch back again. Meanwhile, got my Elev8r coil working bang on again last night after several days of erratic performance. The coils wee too far spread. Closer again now and the performance was tops. Long hits and barely a drop at all.

So damn high since tuesday now on another level to what I have been used to for quite some years. A big step up from using the torch for me. Heck I just realised now I should be able to HEAR Bud WHILE I hit the Elev8r during the streams hehe!
  • Kcdaniels
    Fun video last night I happen to enjoy tequila also....only alcohol I really enjoy...there is a line of tequila called "123". With " 1" being silver. ... "2" being reposado and my favorite " 3" anejo ...smoothest tequila I have found
  • VapeCritic
    Hey guys I'm not deleted yet! :lol:

Here's the link to the stream replay: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7qHLPvlqO8

Last night was a fun one!
  • VapeCritic
    lol u guys kill me sometimes, the guy who won the MV1 didn't even know what he won :lol: :lol: he emailed me like hey I won but I was in the bathroom what did I win? I'm like oh cool no big deal just the biggest prize of the stream! LOL
  • Zep4
    xb56q9x8l34h8s5y.jpeg
    Get a great connection with a $1 Big Mouth from DynaVap.
  • Zep4
    I got an email saying Bud was live streaming tonight. Since he was on last night, I guess that was a mistake.
189101112Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet