• Hazel
    thank you! It’s nice to hear that. You know how husband/wife couples get.. it can get weird.. and obv so can we.. but glad you guys think we work well together. Comes very naturally. You’re really seeing how we are together in front of each other and friends. Lol

Also get to see how I don’t know half the vapes and call them and their parts weird names lol I like to compare them to things they remind me of (which i guess some companies may not really love) oops :snicker:
  • Hazel
    thank YOU for watching and the awesome comments! So incredibly appreciated. Makes me feel like part of the fam :heart:
  • Hazel
    65” wowwieee! I feel famous lol how’s the lighting and my hair? Does tv really put 10 lbs on lol jk :sparkle:
  • Hazel
    I’m so lost with the rib convo :lol: BUT those ribs do look damn good. Not a big rib or wing eater only bc i don’t like “messy” hand foods.. but they look on point :ok:
  • Pakalolo2
    Too funny but true!

Been with my Di for over 32 years now and we worked together for 25+ of those. It’s been a blast!
    It really looks like you guys have it going on...good on you both!
  • Baron23
    Not a personality, the real Bud is what you get- what I see everyday. :cool:Hazel

Oh, you poor woman! LOL :yum: :sweat: :joke: :wink:
  • Hazel
    :rofl: :heart: :100: all mine!!
  • Hazel
    that’s awesome! 32 years and going strong! :strong: Love to hear people still value relationships. Today’s society takes them so lightly.
  • Pakalolo2
    Agreed, we see it all the time! But stay the course and, of corse....Stay Up!

Keep this one happy Bud! And she will keep you!
  • Alexis
    Yo yo yo Autohighwayman in the house! I had to change my Youtube username as we have an "automatic" need to conceal identity lol!

@Hazel you were really awsome on the stream last night, your lively jovial and uplifting energy kept things fresh and interesting and took a lot of pressure off of Bud to man all fronts. It also allows him to slyly focus on getting EVEN MORE hammered while you keep he guests entertained.

I watched the whole stream through last night too, usually this is not possible for me but I made the effort in advance and it worked out good.

Except now I have to wait 3 days for more awsome exciting content. I like watching the replay normally so I can stretch it out and really enjoy it, taking it all in over several days.

Anyway it was a pleaure to be more of a part of it and was an added priviledge having you with us for so long Hazel, hope you can do again massive thanks guy/girl for creating such a strong community spirit and welcoming us in so openly.
  • Alexis
    Hazel this is actually precisely why I joined up here. I saw Bud grappling quite a bit at the time with the negative comments and dislikes. I joined here to offer as much positive vocal support as I could to encourage Bud to just focus on being himself, being happy to be so, to let the barriers down and not be affected by the jealous, petty bullies who are just insignificant muck on the earth.

Anyway Im really pleased to see that Bud has long passed that stage now and is more robust than ever ib the face of online negativity. Its great to see him really being himself pn the streams now, fully relaxed, defenses down. That is what I wanted to offer my support in the hope for anyway.

Well done Bud for providomg such an excelent demonstration of bravery and integrity the way you represent yourself to the eyes of the world.
  • Bruce

Does Verizon know of all of the Vapor that the new lines are going to be exposed to ? Better ask them to dig them wires way deeper...... You are one vape test away from baking your lines again.

Peace, Love and Vape

^ ^ ^ T he V a p e M a s t e r ^ ^ ^
  • Hazel
    thank you for all the positivity! It’s always hard when you put yourself out there and then hear negative feedback or dislikes from haters or trolls or whatever / whoever it may be. I’m glad Bud has such a supportive community watching him. It makes me happy and confident as a spouse. :heart:

Happy to be able to join and change the atmosphere a bit here and there. It’s funny how our interaction is so normal and everyday on the stream. We don’t discuss or preplan what we will talk about together. Bud only gets a little agenda going for himself so he has topics and doesn’t forget things. When I come in- it’s a free for all lol no filter and definitely call it like it is for someone who is into vapes but not a hardcore enthusiast or “know it all”.

He certainly has plenty of time to get extra hammered when I’m there LOL Every time he streams.. I expect an extra serious snoring sesh when we go to bed. Drinking brings it out in him :roll: But it’s all in good fun! I let him do his thing and enjoy interacting with you folks. Feels nice to hear and see so much love and support. We don’t even get it in our day to day lives the way we do from you all. So again, THANK YOU for that.

And - Autohighwayman - had no idea you were an Alexis! And yes, I know the feels and need to conceal identity here and there lol CONGRATULATIONS on winning a giveaway the time you were able to watch all the way through!

Xo
  • Trix
    Glad to be here learning. Nothing is better in life than getting the opportunity to expand and grow. Vape life has given me that. A new way to exist, and for that I am eternally grateful! Keep on keeping on you guys rock!@Hazel & @Vapecritic
  • VapeCritic
    6pm good for stream tomorrow?
  • Mturner7
    Yup right b4 UFC 226
  • Magicman
    Hey I was busy eating ribs. I drank a lot and used mucho dope. Me not sure if i got a chance to roll. Cooking master ribs, blowing fire works off deck, and teaching long time smokers about vapes are what this is about. I guess really what I want to say is I love dope.
  • Magicman
    WE ALL LOVE DOPE!
  • VapeCritic
    I have the coolest update ever for my plane noise problem :ok:
  • VapeCritic
    Also giving away 2 nice grinders :100:
  • VapeCritic
    Been getting some comments on youtube from people who despise the 3-hour streams, but I have to weigh the pros and cons and I think more of you like them!
  • juxt
    yeah, long is good ... I can't usually watch them all but it's nice to be able to come in and out
  • Vapster707
    Ugh hate ppls will complain about any and everything ....
  • LabPong
    Been getting some comments on youtube from people who despise the 3-hour streams, but I have to weigh the pros and cons and I think more of you like them!VapeCritic

Tell them snowflakes to watch the rewind later then.......3 hours or bust!
  • Alexis
    I have the solution- just ask Youtube to change the settings on the stream so that we can skip forward live haha! I try to do it myself then remember "Damn, I forgot Bud is live right now. I guess I'll just have to listen to him instead." Lol!
  • Cl4ud3
    Been getting some comments on youtube from people who despise the 3-hour streamsVapeCritic

Nobody is forcing them to stay for the full 3 hours :rofl:
  • Mturner7
    ; they’re fine the way they are, shoot you could make em longer
  • Ooziah
    @VapeCritic That's like when people complain a restaurant gives them 'too much' food on their dinner size or something...just complaining. Come back and eat it later, you morons.

For those of you following along, that's an analogy.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment