• Zep4
    I’m halfway thru this post. Just got wiped out on my new Saionara:) so it’s taking me longer:) to get thru it. You are so awesome to do this for us all and post the pictures! Ok, back to the post. Just had to let you know that!! :heart:
  • Baron23
    Saying that I would be very happy to contribute to a cooking or healthy meals thread if others were interested and it was not deemed inappropriate but I don't think I can make that call myselfAlexis

Like I said, it was just gentle suggestion to move this type of content.....but yes, you certainly can start a cooking thread/healthy meals thread under the Other category. That's what its there for.

:up:
  • Zep4
    Hahaha...Baron is Bud’s henchman & enforcer, right, lol!!? But of course he’s absolutely right and we’re very bad kids and we’ll try not to get so carried away in the future and lose control over our posts....but to Baron....don’t forget, Hazel was involved too and I would NOT want to mess with the Hazer:/ !!! Alexis....awesome results with the bread. Looks yummy as can be. I too love corn bread so this looks great too. Thank you. I’m so hungry now! The weed looks incredibly yummy as well:)
  • Cl4ud3
    Actually it's just easier for people to find when things are in the right sections. They will get seen more and maybe get more interaction.
  • Zep4
    You’re absolutely right. I’m punishing myself by doing another hit on my new Sai and playing PS3 games. Retirement sux so good:)
  • Baron23
    .Baron is Bud’s henchman & enforcer, right, lol!!Zep4

1zmqwz.jpg

Furthermore:

g1360130202843697147.jpg

LOL
  • Zep4
    lol.....too funny!
  • Alexis
    cheers Baron, I appreciate that assurance and direction. I might just do that then. I have plenty of pictures of simple home made concoctions that are 100% whole plain foods turned into easy meals. I kind of felt like it might be a healthy thing for people you know to get them thinking about wanting to knock something original up themselves and use some of my ideas to inspire and adapt their own recipes which will be easy for most people because you lot can have trillions of ingredients which are out of bounds for me so that should be fun. :grin:

However the point of this post barren is to say sorry for the ridiculous typos I just spotted in my previous reply to you. Some really terrible ones I'm a shame to say the damn artificial intelligence speech text app got me again lol. In particular on one line it said I have no respect for you mods when I was saying something completely different so please forgive me for that one and always try to read between the lines if something seems a bit peculiar.

Again I thank you all for your tolerance and support and cannot wait for the next livestream you bet ya have an awesome night everybody!
  • Baron23
    it’s ok. I got that typo when I read it. All good :grin:
  • Hazel
    Few more days until live stream! Any topics you want to hear about or specific questions you want answered ?? We can start a list and hopefully get to some. :strong:
  • Hazel
    I love the memes!! Yess :ok:
  • Zep4
    Bud said once he’d show us outside the house. How about a tour/field trip? Maybe we will see that angry bluejay or a plane. I gotta take a video for you guys of our little chunk o’ Heaven here in Topsfield, Ma. Wicked nice here. Anyway, I’m loving my new Sai and trying not to get carried away with it:) Thor & Loki are mad at me cuz I won’t let them out on the porch where they’ll melt into the rug, it’s so hot. Saionara, lol.
  • BobCat

I love itineraries! Some ideas:

1) Bud's thoughts on his new jhook
    2) Bud's thoughts on what forms of MJ dominate and what will dominate the cannabis market: edibles, flower, rosin, shatter......
    3) ANY Project A news/updates
    4) Will there be a next iteration of the MV1
    5) Did Bud receive his Stempod
    6) Does Bud use the Lamart, FunkyJunky,
    firmware on the Tuba....Tubo

Just fishboning to get people going. ✌
  • Hazel
    haha oh man i’ll have to see if he trusts me videoing skills. :rofl: I’ve been planting some new plants/shrubs/hostas near the blue jay treading grounds haha

Aww yes, would love to see where zep resides! And the kitties - gotta love them. :love:
  • Hazel
    I am a culprit too but thank you for the insight and recipe. We can discuss further on another thread if we all decide to. Glad your participating and feeling welcome though!! :heart:
  • Hazel
    thank you!! Def love lists / itineraries too! Lol it’s the ocd in me :cool:
  • Zep4
    I woke up Thor who stretched for you and Loki looked p.o.d to be awoken atop the frig . I couldn’t get the video small enough so I just grabbed some shots off it. We got black & red raspberry & blueberry bushes, tomatoes, basil & catnip growing:) Our red/orange & yellow lantana is like my Son grows in Ca. so I like it as a reminder of him. uznqvurdlige84cj.jpeg
    48wfyac82lgsbp74.jpeg
    22for37c4m7m7vxg.jpeg
    n4m42zvyogsb1hcw.jpeg
    pudocqva8nqao3pk.jpeg
    etuip4d0vn2nyrva.jpeg
    ejdov53qo9qjyzhu.jpeg
    Watch Baron jump on us for posting this in the wrong place. He’s so ruthless with poor little us.
  • SouthboundPachyderm
    Happy Belated Bday Bud hope it was great.
  • Zep4
    I am interested in the dry herb atomizer that is made for the Saionara if Bud could look into one. He’ll probably be able to afford one before I can, haha:(
    Happy Birthday late I guess, Bud. When was it? Mine’s the 25th if anyone wants to send me an MV1, lol.
  • VapeCritic
    Thanks for your input very helpful :strong:

Thank you i kept it a secret! :lol:
  • VapeCritic
    Please feel free to add more requests for the livestream tomorrow!
  • ChlorophyllMan
    I'd like to hear your thoughts on the Firewood 5 please Bud. If you haven't seen or tried it then I'm still interested in what you think of the concept or whether you would buy one to review.
    Loving the livestreams man :up: :100:
  • Alexis
    Hey bro, I got one for you- I want to see you have a crack at my chickpea/rice flour bread recipe on the stream!
    It would be unique and original, we could have a joint communal cookalong/vapealong! :yum:
  • Zep4
    Dream on, LoL.
  • juxt

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....no.

:D
  • Cannabliss420
    Talk about gofire
  • Ooziah
    I suggest to try. A review of something you’ve really tried and have a lot of experience with but just really don’t like. JExplain all the things wrong with. It. LIke a roundup of your worse vapes. Maybe you sold all these?
  • VapeCritic
    Stream early or late today?
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube