• game 7
    Love the later, during the summertime.
    How about a "Cage Match" between Woodscents and E nano? and maybe extend it to include 1 or 2 other log vapes. I've got both with an edge to W.S. No water, straight stem or J-hook . Make it
    happen VC. Thanks for your time.
  • Ooziah
    Good ideas
  • VapeCritic
    Thanks guys! :strong:
  • Magicman
    :cheer: :sparkle: :sparkle: :sparkle:
  • Neuropenguin
    I'd like to know if you were going to try using wax/shatter for the first time, what would you buy under $150?
  • Bruce
    I challenge the Vape Critic to Vape 2 Grahoppers by mouth and one in each nostril - heavy chamber and heavy draw.
  • VapeCritic
    Hey I answered this near the end of the stream :ok: basically a good pen

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
  • VapeCritic
    Nite doods!
  • VapeCritic
    Tonights stream duration was 03:11:14

Last week's stream was 03:11:15

:scream: :scream: :eyes:
  • Alexis
    You should have kept the steam duration quiet so it could be the guess fir the next giveaway lol! Maybe guess the number of seconds difference??

Thanks Bud for another very enjoyable stream to interject some life and spontaneity into my Saturday evening. I was super wrecked last night. Preparing for the ongoing harvesting is so demanding right now physically and mentally, my condition is unmanageable at such times.

So mega high levels of tiredness and super bakedness saw me fighting off a coma to stay awake last night to eat my second meal of the day. Ridiculously late as usual due to allergies etc but I needed the food too much to leave it.

So when your stream alert popped up that was the ticket I needed to bring me back round to the world of living. But I was uselessly hammered. You were also admittedly somewhat cained as well Bud from your double edibles and the stream certainly had a different atmosphere and pace to usual. It felt like we were all a little more hammered or tired than usual. I enjoyed it none the less thanks so much Bud.

@Hazel thank you for repeatedly making the effort to come and say hi and interact with us during the streams each week at some point whatever else you have going on. Your presence really brightens things up and everybody appreciates it especially Bud I'm sure. I can see the pleased expression on his face when he hears you coming to join and it gives him a chance to relax and be more playful, effectively taking a rest from the agenda of topics.

But Hazel, how freaky is it that I actually guess the right number again with only four or five guesses last night for the MV1 giveaway. 1350 was maybe my 4th guess?

How crazy is that? And what did I tell you about my psychic powers when you ask us to guess a number which has personal meaning for you? That is 3 now in a row that I have guessed the exact number with maybe 5 guesses maximum each time. I mean what are the chances of that?

Ok I didn't win this time only missed out by 30 Seconds maybe and I would have felt bad for claiming it after winning the Dynavap last week (huge thanks again Bud), but I do really want a Ghost some day so I joined in for the fun.

Thanks guy/irls have a nice chilled Sunday big love everybody. :up:
  • Hazel
    glad to have you part of the stream as always! :cool:

And those psychic abilities coming through clear. Definitely tuning into the number game when I pick the numbers. I like it! :cheer:

Enjoy your Sunday as well. In the middle of my late morning workout right now before heading to work for a bit. Then.. off to a relaxing Sunday afternoon and eve with Bud. :strong:
  • Hazel
    got red, dry, itchy eyes Binky? Try clear eye! :rofl:
  • Hazel
    keepin it consistent ! :cheer:
  • Alexis
    @Hazel thanks and I hope your day goes perfectly to plan, great workout, constructive achievement with your work, leaving plenty of time and energy to spend some real quality time with Bud, you both deserve thay for sure.

Hazel, I had an image of you but couldn't recall exactly what it was- it was still spinning in my mind, literally. It spins through places like a mini-tornado, reaching every part of the scene once as it dances around the place like a spinning top.

The image/memory of this mysterious spinning character popped into my mind as I read your posts hete today and admired how both on the stream and here in the threads- you are like our own spinning top of lively, warm positive energy whipping through and touching us all.

Its really regreshing anyway and Im sure we all feel uplifted by your jinputs of joy and fun.
    Now to reveal the mystery spinner, and PLEASE don't tske this the wrong way. I did honestly have to wait for this character just stopped spinning in my head before I could see who it actually is- it was the Tasmanian Devil!!! :grin:
    Do you remember that cartoon from years ago? It was the way he just passes through like a breeze that does not go unnoticed and leaves an impression everywhere in his wake.

Of course the impression you leave is a purely good one, but Taz ain't bad hinself really. Quite misunderstood, but ultimately harmless and quite sweet I think (maybe you can be less harmless yourself at times?) Lol! :lol:
  • EasyToSlip
    @VapeCritic looks like you already defined the portable version of the Project A vape. The j-hook with the battery attached and the heater in the bowl is the "portable" version of the vape. "Portable" not "pocketable". Think outside the box. Why work so hard to have some sort of retractable glass coming out of a small box with the battery? Who needs the box? Just tighten up the j hook +battery + heater design a little.
    Maybe a unit with bubbler instead of a j hook.https://www.420science.com/collections/glass/products/grav-labs-upright-bubbler-tungsten-showerhead-black

If that concept works maybe you could do a collaboration with Grav labs where the battery assembly and wires are integrated into the glass of the pipe, bong, or bubbler somehow.
  • EasyToSlip
    @VapeCritic for the OG version of your vape, you could include a BongBuddy

I bet your battery holder fits that thing unmodified.
    I know that will appeal to your sense of order...
  • Hazel
    no offense taken!! I often get that I’m like a Tasmanian devil or firecracker or energizer bunny with my energy lol :cool: I’ll take it! A lil 5’0 tornado :100:
  • VapeCritic
    very cool thanx and you're right there's a bunch of cool glass options to go with :strong:

Now I'm trying to think about how I can add those "disconnects" so that I can offer different length wires that can easily be swapped out depending on what glass piece you're using, that would be ideal but might be hard.

Thanks Bud for another very enjoyable stream to interject some life and spontaneity into my Saturday evening. I was super wrecked last night.Alexis

Thanx for hangin! and i pretty much was too lol, edibles hit me harder than usual :sweat:
  • VapeCritic
    Side note I promise you guys that once I have more interesting and exciting things to show you and talk about the streams will get better :100: :sweat:

Can't wait to start getting some project a units out!
  • VapeCritic
    And once I get all the parts I need to start building them I can finally show you the whole thing inside!!
  • SouthboundPachyderm
    Can't wait this thing looks like a face melter
  • Alexis
    Bud I still cant wait for you to hopefully demo and test run the Digital Herborizer eventually. I have to wait a little longer for mine now, when I went to order the bubbler was out of stock for 15-20 days after a rush of orders.
    So I will sure remind Seb that you are poised and waiting, and twiddling thumbs in fact and I'll keep you posted on availability.

He is also releasing a new series of dry bodies. I will be getting the "Sherkock" to try out, its like a Jhook with a fixed Ti stand identical to the base for the heater stand.
  • Alexis
    Can somebody please direct me to the Vapelifeforum "Posts taken out of context" thread please? :rofl:
  • VapeCritic
    On the bathroom wall in a japanese restaurant :rofl:

gi35wefhh9lehj5z.jpg

However, don't laugh, I set the fire alarm off at my friend's wedding last year by blowing one fat vape pen rip into the air inside the groom's suite, fire dept came during wedding :ok:
  • VapeCritic
    Next stream should be a good one if I can refrain from getting too twisted, lol, I have 3 "new" vapes to show you :party:

I'll try and figure out how to use them beforehand :lol:
  • PuffItUp

With the stempod I'd recommend using a mod that can use arctic fox or tubo evic software. TCR value of 285, 40W, and 360F has been my go to setting, but a lot of people use it up to 410F with those settings.

I'm pumped to see the AroMed and Project A shown off :D
  • bum karacho
    always sunday 7pm ny time?
  • bum karacho
    oh shit 7pm ny is 1am in vienna i will never get one of the giveawys from bud :cry:
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment