• Alexis
    @VapeCritic @Hazel I have today received my T shirt and pick tool! Thank you so, so much both of you. Im still really blown away by your kindness and warmth AND amazing generosity.

But lucky you in your case- something Jesus said about giving brings the most happiness? I know it makes you happy anyway and you do it with the purest intentions, which makes it so much more special to be on the receiving end! For real, it has really brightened up my day to receive this neat green package sent with such love.

So Im feeling high after seeing my chiropractor and vaping some lovely uplifting Brooklyn Sunrise. Sun is kinda shining but this weed is lovely. I showed my mum the shirt, we both love it. The material feels so comfortable I just want to touch it. I'm really fussy about T-shirts when they are Scratchy I can't stand it this one looks and feels amazing. And the personalised message on the pick tool just completes an already joy-to-receive-package!! :heart:

So this energy you sent entered our home today and I'm sitting here thinking how marvellous a feeling that is to receive this unconditional warmth and generosity. It is way way more than the materials and even the very smart looking t-shirt, I hope you understand exactly what I'm saying and appreciate what you do on this level above all else.

So thanks for really making my day and so much more guys/irl lol, Hazel seriously would you be willing to consider a sex change so I can just make things simple and say guys haha! Just fooling, love you just the way you are wouldn't change a thing. :up:
  • Hazel
    what a wonderful message to hear. We’re both so happy we could bring some joy into your day and that you like the feel of the shirt. Hate shirts that are scratchy too!! And I like you showed your mum too!! Hahaha sex change! I like my female self but you can say guys and I won’t get offended. :wink:
  • Alexis
    Thanks Hazel, you bet I showed my mum. I tell her all about yoy GUYS! :rofl: thank you for the gesture,, I might just have to take you up on that lol! Just know that I really mean Guy and Girl, but HOW uncool is that?!
    Im really looking forward to wearing my shirt. M looks perfect fit for me too, not too big but a little room to fill into, bring on the chickpea bread! :strong:
    Still so high from the lovely Sunrise No.2 we called her. 140 grams plus, it has a strange hynotic, dreamy trance like high. Most of all its just really happy weed. (See what it's done to me haha!) :smile:
  • VapeCritic
    Live streaming in 25 minutes (4pm ET)

Project A Reveal (Quick & Dirty) - Full Stream Saturday @ 7pm ET

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIXsp6K2tY8

• VapeCritic
    Thanks for hangin peeps!!
  • VapeCritic
    Here's the link for tomorrow's stream which I will post again, tomorrow :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMDOjLkNwjs
  • VapeCritic
    I'll be going over Project A from start to finish :ok:
  • Magicman
    Gib Project A to the people ASAP.
  • zancru
    @VapeCritic

Nice stream :cool:
  • bum karacho
    now project A is uncovered.....
    glass pearls,nice concept....
    :love: :hearts:
    want to hear about more about beta testing and $$.....
    can you make a preorder option in your shop....
  • Danny Murphy
    I knew it was going to be a coil wrapped around a glass rod but I couldn't think of what would keep it in position/ surround it, but those glass balls is a really good idea. More surface area to hold heat but still allowing enough airflow. Looks cool as shit also which is also good. I think the idea he mentioned about maybe using wood to protect against the hot parts would be popular especially with the sort of trends vapes are going at the minute, but I dunno if I would want to hide all the cool looking glass balls inside. Maybe some sort of silicone mesh like what the Puffco + comes with to put round the chamber might work and also be easier .
  • Danny Murphy
    Would also keep cost / price down :ok:
  • Hazel
    Glass pearls and visibility is my fav part too! :love: It’s sexy looking! :snicker: We’ll discuss beta testers and pre-order once all parts are :100: solid and all your feedback has been able to be put to good use! We truly value it and use it when making adjustments to the prototype.

Guess who will be putting project A together? That’s right, moi! Lol peice by peice once it’s :100: and ready.

You guys want to provide one more suggestion/idea? What romantic or surprise gesture should @VapeCritic do for Hazel this week! :wink: Ready... Set... GO!!!! :starstruck:

Xo
  • LabPong
    You guys want to provide one more suggestion/idea? What romantic or surprise gesture should VapeCritic do for Hazel this week! :wink: Ready... Set... GO!!!! :starstruck:Hazel

VC must teach Hazel how to solder well.

Solder 101:

Some quick solder tips....have a wet sponge to wipe the iron tip off with for the best heat dispersion.

Use solder that is about 0.022 gauge and make sure it has at least 2% silver in it. You should be able to find one that is 2% silver, 36% lead, and 62% tin.

Always put the tip on the part the solder should flow to....then attach the wire on the heated part and then the solder on the wire...let the solder flow towards the hot iron tip....do not put the solder on the tip of the iron.....only unless you are prepping or "tinning the wire before attaching it. (ie..getting the wire to be soaked in solder so it will quickly adhere to the connection with the shortest amount of time heating).

Ok....now get in there and start connecting wires Haze. lol JK.....don't think Bud wants to let Hazel have all the fun in production.......does he? :chin:
  • Baron23
    HAZEL!! You are on the production line now? HAHAHA

Demand union representation! hahaha
    IWDMemeCrunch.jpg

You need to wear a doo-rag though...just like Rosie:

c478a317ee3678c7d5f68cab1e01bb76.jpg
  • LabPong
    Nice Baron......

Hazel needs a Union Rep....who is up for the job? haaaa
  • Hazel
    :lol: :lol: :lol: do I hear the fire dept down the block??? Lmao actually it’s probably less likely for the fire dept to show up if I’m doing something dangerous... bc I’m ocd careful. As we’ve all seen... Bud... not so much. He’s got sticky fingers and Gumby arms lol aka everything falls, spills, or breaks. :rofl: just kidddingggg
  • Hazel
    hahahaha good ol hazels been on the production line from the beginning planning of project A. :monkey: aka i’ll be in the sweat shop piecing shit together for you all while Bud sips sake and streams with his friends. lol jk Puff puff pass!!!
  • Baron23

Hazel after a long day of making Project A vapes.....poor girl looks like she needs a vape break! But please note, that our Hazel is fashionable to the end...she would rather go bare foot than wear Crocs! hahaha

mill-girls-addie-card.jpg
  • VapeCritic
    LOL

@Hazel will be on the assembly line but all units will be going through my hands as well for various steps and also of course the final seal of approval :ok: :sweat:
  • VapeCritic
    Stream is at 7pm tonight because of my cousins birthday party, little punk!! :lol:
  • Hazel
    we need a croc emoji!
  • Hazel
    oh yes yes yes, let’s not forget the mighty VC. It will be going through his golden hands as well since mine aren’t capable of doing all the “special” and “custom” VC touches. Lol

You guys like how he ignored my request for alone time and fun activity suggestions?! :shade: #husbandwifedrama :death: jk jk
  • VapeCritic
    Our fun alone time today is the little kids birthday party! :party: :roll:

:kiss:
  • Hazel
    omg ewwwww and the mini croc heel. It’s like the worst of the worst but there could always be “worster” LOL made up words
  • Hazel
    that’s not even funny. And you’re like actually serious. Welcome to my life guys. I have the best husband but he thinks a kids birthday party that’s mandatory is a date and alone time. :rofl: :death:
  • Baron23
    will be on the assembly line but all units will be going through my hands as well for various stepsVapeCritic

It will be going through his golden handsHazel

Yes, a LOT of glass has gone THROUGH Bud's hands...and hit the desk, the floor, the cabinet, the sidewalk, hahahaha.

That's right.....somebody has to break the glass...lots of glass! LOL

Stream is at 7pm tonight because of my cousins birthday party,little punk!!VapeCritic

Damn bastard do it to us every time!
  • Hazel
    Check out the OG VC shirt I made into a tank...who remembers these shirts ?? Not sure we sold or gave away any/many back then though...

Now that’s reppin’ the brand. :cheer: :cool: @Baron23 @VapeCritic
    i2jegws8pmt7yea1.jpeg
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube