• Señor Negro
    Oh wait!! How did I miss that one?? :scream:
  • Señor Negro
    Now i got it, by the time the stream started it should be like 5:30AM here (if i'm right).
    Damn me! I'm too weak I need to sleep!
    I mean ... Damn you @VapeCritic!! How you dare to stream without me!! :rofl:

I think this is the first time I've missed a stream since I've joined this community 2+1/2 months ago :scream:
  • Señor Negro
    The only thing that I could consider better when watching a non-live stream is the posibility to turn subtitles on but ...
    Here I show you how good is YouTube making the auto-subtitle thing:

NAFA? What the fuck is that? :rofl:

But it could be worst!! Watch this "translated" one:

"Sí, toda la secuencia de la noche tirando de una de toda la noche yo nunca sería capaz de tirar un NAFA todo -nido bien por lo..." Could be literally translated as: "Yes, all night sequence pulling from one all night I would never be able to pull from a NAFA all -(non-sense-stuff)..."

So damn beautiful :brow:
    Attachments
    2018-10-11_13-13-36 (2M)
    2018-10-11_13-21-14 (3M)
  • VapeCritic

:lol: :lol: :lol:

NEVA!
  • Señor Negro
    No you didn't! You almost cheated on me with that Suave Negro you thought he was me!! :shade:
    Just watching your stream right now. It's me (because I'm still a "nube") or this was your most late-night streaming? :gasp:
    Or are you in reality more a night-bird like me? :chin: (and you tried to hide that part of you from us :smirk: )
  • zancru

OOOOOOOOOO maaaaannnnnn...... I'll never forgive @VapeCritic if he mistook you for Suave Negro... (it's even grammatically incorrectly written for Spanish)...... this is some serious Identity Theft going on here.... jajajjajajajajajajjajajajjajajaja

Se~or Negro, creo que nuestro Bud sufre de insomio severo.... como yo y muchos mas aca... jajajjajaja

It was really weird for me to see all new faces yesterday too....
    I believe just a few of the "usual suspects" showed up....
    I catch it just because I'm addicted.... and a severe insomniac too jajajjajaja
  • Señor Negro
    Hmm yeahhh.... definitely sounds weird if you read it out loud :sweat:
    Actually I've been sharing stream's seats with my clone mentioned before and my archenemy Mr. White! :rofl: That's funny tho.

En realidad yo no sufro de insomnio, lo que pasa es que me gusta trasnochar y disfrutar de la calma nocturna, lo que significa a su vez que no madrugo mucho claro... :sweat:

Any news on the herborizer? :yum: Have you already tried it?
  • ChlorophyllMan
    Yeah, we're dying here man, bust out the Herborizer we're begging you now. :razz: :lol:
  • zancru

jajajjajaja your nemesis jajajajaaj
    haven't had the chance to test an Herbo yet....
    but loving my VRod... since I live in 2 legal states I'm lucky to have more than easy access to any kind of form that the green plant can provide in its many strains....and "dabs" from the SiC dish at 626F are tasty and huge....
    Can the Herbo do dabs??

Waiting list for the Nomad.... and eagerly waiting for my Project A ;)
  • Alexis
    "Can the Herbo do dabs??"
    @zancru yes the Herbo Ti has an enail configuration using the same Ti heater housed in a different glass piece. You dab off the Ti, it has 4 little grooves on the outside of the heater. I tried it the first time last week just before I broke my DigiTi.

It was the only one in the wild, now deceased and possibly Bud has the only one out thrre now, but much rather it be in his hands than mine!! I wish I had only broken the glass sigh.:sad:

The dabs worked pretty good, but thst was really my first and only ever proper ingestion of rosin so I have nothing to compare it to.
    However it does appear that there is no way I will be able to tolerate rosin in any device. I think I will have to stick to flower and edibles.

This was a massive disappointment because I had such high hopes that rosin may be a much better avenue for me with my allergies, and I was also really looking forward to making good use of my brand new Dabpress. I absolutely love the effects from the rosin- it is exactly what I need and right down my street and it would fix so many problems for me if I just didn't have such an unendurable reaction to it.

So I was especially depressed to hit yet another miserable dead end just trying to find some simple enjoyment and comfort in life. I found it impissible to find a new focus for a while but I just have to re-focus again and especially on being thankful for all the great things in life.

I mean how can I be depressed because I cant use rosin or any of my favorite vapes and foods? I still have good vapes, I have more food than I could ever eat (i can never eat nearly enough lol).
    This ain't no 3rd world buck up Alexis!

So forwards we look again. Im still nowhere near satisfied with my current vape lineup. Gotta get my Herbo fixed first, and I def see Project A being worth a tolerance trial.

I also need a good battery on demand portable or two.
    I want to get the MV1, and "a" Splinter of some sort. I have a load of good stuff to sell when I am capable of proactivity, then it is all systems go! :up:
  • Dr green thumb

hi, with you mentioning allergies have you tried tinctures or oral sprays both of these would allow for a effect similar to vaping without having to vape. Edibles are another method I'd recommend but the effect is much different due to the way its absorbed into the body.
  • Alexis
    I dont have access to much that way. But there is very little chance I would be able to take any of these remedies anyway for example I cannot take CBD oil at all not even a drop. I'm sure the same would apply to any type of cannabis oil this also goes through for the vast majority of herbal supplements and remedies out there like 99% plus I just can't tolerate at all in any dosage without severe respiratory reaction and excessive mucus. They are not doing me any harm it is just my stupid immune system programmed to respond incorrectly to harmless and often incredibly medicinal and beneficial substances.

I do use edibles every single day this is primarily for vital digestive support. In the form of cannabis infused coconut oil from both fresh decarbed flower and a ABV. The ABV edibles are really handy because I can use them with meals to assist digestive issues without getting too much higher. I like to get really high vaping and don't always want to be taking an edible with each meal when I have the perfect level of buzz I like.

Edibles do not cause as much of a respiratory reaction as vapourising but there is still a very substantial reaction. Also due to my nervous system problems edibles have a much more debilitating effect on my fatty condition and muscular system. If I didn't vaporize as well I don't think I would enjoy Bailey medicating with edibles alone. But I may be able to make a different kinds of edible with rosin I will be looking into this.

I just love the vaporizer high too much what can I say? Thank you for your suggestions haveva chilled evening whichever stage of day it is for you atm (9.38 pm here now.)
  • Alexis
    Edit to above post- "fatigue condition" , NOT "fatty" condition haha! That just wouldnt make any sense and cant edit it now obviously.
  • Mr White
    you know you love me hahahahaha
  • VapeCritic
    Lolol you guys are too much, i just realized the Senor Negro / Mr White thing :rofl: :rofl:
  • VapeCritic
    I’m too tired to stream now so imma go to bed and will show you the Herborizer and Ju1cebox tomorrow :ok:
  • Paxhead
    vab6euw4xth24901.jpg

Thank you very much!
  • Mr White
    lol it's been going on for awhile now but all out of love for vaping and entertainment.
  • Baron23
    i just realized the Senor Negro / Mr White thingVapeCritic

Dude...we are working hard to maintain your image...you can't be going around and admitting stuff like this! hahaha (jk) LOL
  • ChlorophyllMan
    So I just realized what would be really cool would be if Bud tested the Herbo Ti with flower, then played with the Juice thing and used the rosin from that in the Ti afterwards! :grin: :starstruck:
  • VapeCritic
    Vaping an 1/8th a day has its consequences :rofl:
  • VapeCritic
    I'm thinking stream sometime today to test Herbo and the Ju1ce :ok:
  • VapeCritic
    The weekly live stream tomorrow will be a little later than usual, we goin to dinner for my pops' b-day, i'm thinking it'll start somewhere around 7:30pm ET
  • ChlorophyllMan
    Fabulous, now I just have to explain to my girlfriend why this means I have to stay up all night (in London UK) :gasp: :lol:

Edit: I meant for the Herbo Ju1ce experiments!
  • Alexis
    @Vapecritic man I cant wait I was looking forward to you trying the Herbo ages ago. Please give us a bit of notice I dont wanna miss out I never could have stayed up last time- found out next day. But I wont miss today's no matter what.
    I keep checking anyway catch you all later.
  • SouthboundPachyderm
    I'm hoping this goes live before i have to go to work later. I'm very interested in this one.
  • Alexis
    i do really like it myself. It was performing so consistently. Its a real pleasure and ease to use IMO but I may have set myself up for humiliation when Bud says "This vape is shit. Yeah I like the Flowerpot way more". :lol:

No it is good though. Im already looking forward to hopefully getting mine fixed. Im determined to work on my tolerances now to make use of this one. It is the only one of the heavy hitter desktops I have tried that I can use at all, and is no meager consolation at all. Can't wait guys. :up:
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment