Products I'll be trying out tomorrow on the stream (at least):

• Chewy grinder
    • Evoke vape
    • 2018 Dynavap "M"
    • Hyer E-rig

See you at 6pm ET :100:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8j02zyaXwr4

• Rockytdogg

I’d love to see you run the M thru the Sticky Can, please...!
    :grin:
  • VapeCritic

I don't think I've ever used any of my VapCaps through a rig! lol

Do I use an adapter or something?
  • Cl4ud3
    VapCap native mouthpiece size is 10mm, for a 14 mm you can use the fat rubber mouthpieces they provide.
  • Rockytdogg

I think all you need for 14mm is one of these from Dyna:
    ntdK2awDBnTy5SsfK3e0YGJfQ3jDUlXJbV2g2XgyaiI.jpg?w=1024&s=3d93b5980b3b76405d234cd62ffc1ed7

I've been in contact with DDave from www.ddavemods.com and he says he has something close to what I'm looking for... I assume it's something like this:
    s366828541479040465_p12_i1_w640.png
    and then I would get a small water piece like one of these:
    grav-labs-7-inch-upright-bubbler-bong-w_-standard-clear_e4efc405-9686-4b25-ba35-17e0468576ca_1024x1024.jpg?v=1508976742
    Or this :joke: :
    bong_141219-74_6eed187b-fd43-42d4-bba9-bde4b8fa669c_1024x1024.jpg?v=1498406948
    This is the piece I really want, but its 50 euro extra just to ship it from Germany:
    products-en-awc-by-ehle.jpg
    2 vapcaps and a nice induction heater (waiting for Dynas) and you could take this out and about (with a cheapo DHGate water piece, too, of course) and serve up a ton of easy clouds with or without water....
  • justjustin
    On man, that shi t is crazy with the Loto Lux...OBVIOUSly! I feel your pain, that vape is insane!
  • VapeCritic

WTF with that thing right?? nutty

Nite!
  • Rockytdogg
    Thanks Bud!
  • Magicman
    You can do 4x reviews/stream with no editimg work. VC is kid in candy store.
  • JonnyFrontrow
    @VapeCritic Your new vape will NOT be that hard to figure out, right?
  • BobCat
    Insomnia. Still cannot sleep after watching Lux part of stream. Bud, a retreat is NOT bad.
  • Kuzko
    Why can’t I find today’s stream on ur channel? I missed the Lux part...
  • Jumybilai
    I try to stay awake but ....chips I fell a sleep again
  • justjustin
    I just can't believe that Loto Lux, I've never seen something so strange but I hope it works out for them. i understand the principle and that you need the metal inside the glass to "transfer" the heat from the induction heater inside but i that design is not for me. Id still like to hear Bud figure it out and try it, if he can find a proper screen. I had to look up the manual myself and check their "how to" vid but it's a little too screwy
  • VapeCritic
    My room is always such a mess after the streams :lol:
  • VapeCritic
    You can do 4x reviews/stream with no editing workMagicman

heheheh this guy gets it!

Your new vape will NOT be that hard to figure out, right?JonnyFrontrow

LOL never ever ever

Still cannot sleep after watching Lux part of stream. Bud, a retreat is NOT bad.BobCat

I felt so defeated :cry: lol i F'n cannot stand when I can't figure products out when I'm live!

Id still like to hear Bud figure it out and try it, if he can find a proper screenjustjustin

I'll figure it out just because I'm curious now lol
  • Cuckfumbustion
    The LotoLux might have been downgraded to a wax vape. I read somewhere. Not that it can't be modded. Just not up to specs for FT herbs?
  • VapeCritic
    Learned something about the streams yesterday, I think I need to be even more fluid with the starting times for the simple reason that I'm a moody little bitch :roll:

If I'm not in a great mood it easily comes out on camera, and when I took that few minutes to read through the live chat feed last night I saw a bunch of comments about me not looking with it and I understood why.

I probably should have put off the stream to today because I was in a little bit of a funk yesterday, had a weird morning and took me a while to snap out of it.

Next time I think I might do that, if I don't feel like I'm on my A-game maybe I'll delay the stream a little bit. But as of now we can still assume Saturday nights, and if that's a no-go then I'll move it to Sunday.

Still learning my way around these live streams, I like to look through the chat and engage with you guys I just don't like seeing that I'm boring :yawn:

I appreciate all of you who pop in for a little while because I know 3 hours is crazy long, and all you guys who hang out till the end are troopers! :100: :sweat:
  • Cuckfumbustion
    Learning is part of the fun. :grin:

But for next time perhaps consider...
    I would just have a few planned projects all cued up with all the parts, ready to go and a few plan B's, if there is a lot of FAIL going on. Mind you, Nothing wrong in diving into the deep end LIVE, Just have a dependable second act on hand and avoid those frustrating moments and have fun with the ones you do have. Then you won't have to rely on your mood or indecision so much. We all have been there, IRL Amirite?

Have a short checklist to see what camera is working, etc before going live. Piece of mind, just before you slowly lose your mind. :naughty:

Nothing wrong with learning a vape from out of the box and criticizing 'poor to understand' instructions. Just make that part of the live stream experience. :up: I find that useful.

Hope this helps!!
  • VapeCritic

Thnx for your thoughts!
  • VapeCritic
    I was just skimming over the replay, the lighting was pretty good for this one right? I think I finally got it down. It even looked decent at 480p but I do stream in HD, I hope everybody knows that!

And LOL how long did I leave the camera insanely out of focus for?? :roll: :lol: :lol:
  • Cuckfumbustion
    And LOL how long did I leave the camera insanely out of focus for?? :roll: :lol: :lol:VapeCritic

Count the number of chat lines. saying FOCUS. :lol:

Lighting was fine. But you were in daylight as well. Just a consideration.
  • VapeCritic
    Just got an email with this screenshot attached to it :rofl:

37jfwqrqebw8q1ha.jpg

Sooo which style should I get LOL....

ldw2qdcomm30hylf.jpg

If only we knew an expert on ivy caps :chin: :lol:

Maybe newsboy? :smirk:
  • BobCat
    Buy one off SHOP.VAPELIFE??
  • Rockytdogg

Sorry, Troy’s already rocking the (gay biker leather) cap look...

I’d stick with the more typical black high end urban ball cap look.
  • Cuckfumbustion
    Soda Jerk hat? :chin:
    2ac6a24de95bb2de50563f1b51ca7f9c--soda-fountain-sodas.jpg
  • Gonzo
    Maybe some spray on hair!!aq7xjlukuychfop8.jpg
  • PureVape

:lol: :lol: Spray on* That had me LMAO
bold
italic
underline
strike
code