• Lucic and Chong
    Well, I'll cheers you with a crucible of purple space cookies, cut with my CLEAN Lift grinder.
  • justjustin
    I cannot comment on the Lift because I've never used one and meant to get that one but they were sold out at the time or not available and somehow I stumbled across the LinCig, so I gave it a whirl. I agree that its a total copy, like so many vapes out there.....but it really works amazingly. Mine has a magnet but its pretty weak. The build quality is solid and I sold most of my other grinders because I really like the style and how fine and even it grinds. I would love to get a Lift to compare and I'm sure it probably has an edge on the LinCig but for almost twice as much, are you gonna see a difference in your material? The build quality and materials is probably better with the Lift but I imagine they cut about the same. I would prefer to support a company like Lift rather than a company that copies others products...
  • Rockytdogg

Fer sure!

This is my last nug of super tasty Lemon Skunk... I get to go get more flower tomorrow! Yay! I love Dispensary Day now cuz the mv1 makes weed last too long! And even though I never get more than a 1/4 (usually an 1/8) of any one single variety at a time these days (I require a variety on hand) it seems to last too long cuz of the mv1/vapcap tag team regimen:
    5ufcdznqiq2qtol7.jpeg
    But mine’s totally grungy, gnarly and nasty... feeeelthy. Like me.
  • B-ROD
    @justjustin

Thanks for the follow up buddy. I ended up going with the Lift, that tax moneys burning a hole in my pocket. lol But thanks again for the info.
  • jcrewl
    Best grinder on the market IMO. Steep price but worth it since you buy it once and you have it for life. I dont have to worry about ever replacing it due to teeth getting dull or paint chipping.
  • welshman

thought I'd post this here, not sure if this makes sense or is more confusing :sweat: :

Lol its all vapelife induced VAS and GAS purchases!

I only got the LIFT on Saturday so can't comment too much on longevity but so far its worked really well. Its got a really nice open material bowl bit thats a lot easier to use the NV scoop in (my old SCS just hasn't got quite the right angle for getting everything out easily).

The cutting is actually fairly noticeable in the finished product and its a lot lighter/ maybe airier. I find some kief falls off easier (not really a negative for me as I'll press it or top a FP bowl with it later and ive got a NV fine grind if i really want it all with my material) because its not all compacted together like the traditional teeth method, although I am using the coarse kief screen.

Over all I would say this probably is the best grinder I've owned but whether its worth the hefty price tag will be down to personal preference. For me its retired my SCS.
  • Lucic and Chong
    I found that the course screen also gave me too much kief, so I switched back to the medium. Once I had myself a nice little collection built up that is.
  • Joey
    I just throw it out there: you can disolve the gum off your gummed up grinder into lukewarm milk (remove the plastic o'ring before placing it in the milk), then you could use that milk to cook edibles, butter...much like you'd do with AVB.
    Pass the grinder under water to get rid of the milk, dry it and you'll get a grinder clean as hell.

Maybe it's common knowledge but it's always nice to go back to the basics!
  • welshman
    Lift are doing some bronze black combo grinders with bits they have left from the Kickstarter at like $90 for the 4 piece. Limited number going though

ho68ntm65zq14znu.png
  • Futurevapors
    Also if anyone is in Irleand/UK you can go to your post office and set up and US address pal where the US seller can post to a US address "costing you nothing as most are free post over $50" then the post office will deliver it form US to your door for around £15 and i think that you don't pay the customers charge that way either? Nice
  • welshman
    2ms74hz0gr6bw20s.jpeg

Got this on an email through from lift. Also noticed they have a full stainless steel one in the works for the ridiculous price of $500.

I might get a couple more of the middle sections in red and silver so I can have all three screens at the same time for different levels of kief
  • EconMan
    Also noticed they have a full stainless steel one in the works for the ridiculous price of $500.welshman

:scream:

My Herb Ripper I just ordered seems like an exceptional good value now :)
  • welshman

sislixbjgigamze6.png

Could just be a placeholder amount as I don’t think it’s available yet but then again this is lift maker of probably the most expensive grinder ever
  • Lucic and Chong
    Good news, Lift dropped their prices (after increasing them not too long ago). From their facebook/instagram- "We are getting better pricing from our suppliers, which allows us to permanently drop our prices. Our 4 piece grinder is now $125 USD or $150 CAD."

kuaazngk5odrj1zt.jpg

Still pretty pricey, but quality doesn't come cheap.
  • EconMan

I've used the Lift and it is a good grinder, but I much prefer the HerbRipper. Solid stainless without any anodizing, paint, chips, flakes, etc. Depending on size chosen, it might even be less expensive?

Regardless, I haven't used it, but I hear good things about it and think the color choices are cool, the Brilliant Cut Grinder seems a better option to me than the Lift for the money right now. Folks who buy the HerbRipper like the solid stainless, and are less interested in colors, rather, enjoy the beauty of the stainless steel itself.
  • Rockytdogg
    Lift’s cutting blades, sifting discs and screens are all stainless steel. None of the anodizing chips or flakes.
  • Cl4ud3

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxfVGpLhTAE/

Looks like Lift Innovations are working on a stainless steel version.
  • Raven907
    My lift grinder is a beast. Had it for almost 2 years. No chipping and still works like the day I bought it.
  • welshman

Me too (year and a half) and I’ve never had to clean it
  • Cl4ud3
    and I’ve never had to clean itwelshman

Same here, it's never needed a clean. I know some other products boast about their ability to be cleaned, and need to be cleaned often by the reports, this just doesn't need it.
  • BobCat
    But is it dishwasher safe?
  • Lucic and Chong
    But is it dishwasher safe?BobCat

Maybe it's just me, but I've never understood this being a selling point for people. My dishwasher struggles to take off dried food, so I can't see it being very successful taking off sticky kief and residue. I can take apart my Lift, give it a thorough iso clean, and dry it in under 5 minutes. I'd much rather do that than get a half ass clean job after an hour in the dishwasher.

And no, I have no idea if it's actually dishwasher safe.
  • BobCat
    Maybe it's just me, but I've never understood this being a selling point for people.Lucic and Chong
    I agree 100%!!! Trying to make a joke. :victory:
  • Lucic and Chong
    Trying to make a jokeBobCat

Kind of thought you might be. But I still needed to speak my piece for those who trumpet "dishwasher safe" as a huge perk.
  • UbarDog

.....But IS it dishwasher safe or not!!!!?
    sLVqER1b.jpg
    The people and kittys need to know
  • LabPong
    Grinder + dishwasher = user error!
  • Raven907
    qak29huheyfz6r2m.jpg
    Probably clean this weekend. Well at least the blade side.
  • Rockytdogg
    Attachment
    332F0E42-D979-405F-9B1E-0A69B18896C3 (119K)
  • Cl4ud3
    $300 and only 25 being made this year. I don't think the Lift grinder needs to be all SS myself as it's not grinding.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment