• cmwenner87
    I am returning my Ghost MV-1. It connected to my phone via bluetooth no problem in the begging. I understand there is a slight learning curve, but its very inconsistant . Inconsistant with toke clouds after about 5 dayz the th ing didnt want to do anything...reloaded the app tried to connect again than didnt! Then it wouldnt heat up at all! After that it doesnt even want to turn on! Been trying to take the first step into returning it and have emailed them a few times with no solution on returning it. Sent them an email 2 days ago that they have not acknowledged getting upset! How does store credit work and did anyone else have problems with this vape? I had nothing but problems!

Mod add @ghost-ops @ghostvapesofficial @VapeCritic
  • To the Cloud
    Is your coil not even triggering on ? What happens when you remove your heat sink and hit the session button ?
  • ghost-ops
    Hi @cmwenner87
    Sorry that you've been having problems with your device. I have looked back at our records and can see that you have been communicating with a couple of my colleagues in Customer Service and we've been trying to see if we could get you up and running with the MV1. Our last message to you was 4 days ago but I don't seem to be able to find the email you sent 2 days ago - if you've not even had an automated reply to this it may be that it never reached us at all.

We do always try and troubleshoot a customer's problems to see if we can fix them up; sorry if in your case you feel as if we're trying to avoid dealing with a return, that's absolutely not something we would do. I'm copying in our Head of CS @GhostWhitney (who you were most recently in touch with) so she's aware and can review the previous correspondence herself.

We would of course still be willing to see if we can either resolve the issues with your current device and send a replacement if it is required but for now I will ask our fulfilment dept to raise return labels when they are in the office so you have these whichever way we turn from here.

Thanks for your patience and apologies for any miscommunication that has led to you ending up so frustrated with Ghost and the MV1.

Thanks
    GhostOps
  • Herb
    I have been trying to get in touch with them as well.. I have not been able to get ahold of them for 2 almost 3 weeks now... kinda annoying, also I had a VERY BAD experience when they first released them.. then one of the reps reached out to me and sent me a new unit like 3 months later maybe longer. Even the new unit they sent me had defects .. The "wafter" or "heat displacer/diffuser/bullshit" was crooked and I had to fix it myself also the batteries are not not wanting to hold charge and I can barely get anything out of it as I am typing this and the CS has all but vanished... You get ahold of them let me know, I hope they help you.
    brf0fiuumg1wbe39.jpeg
  • ghost-ops
    Hi @Herb
    I'm really sorry to hear about this; I can assure you our CS has not disappeared and we do respond to everyone who contacts us. I'm again copying in our Head of CS @GhostWhitney so she is aware and if you'd like to post your original Ghost order number or PM me the email address you're using to attempt to contact our CS team we will look into why you've not had a response in so long.

This isn't the service we aim to provide and we will ensure this is corrected and that we address the problems you're having.

Thanks
    GhostOps
  • Herb
    No problem .... I am not sure I even have a original number I have my email that I gave to patrick but when I bought the original the order never came up on my ghost account or with the package... which I thought was kinda odd. When they sent me the rose gold one again no ## on the website or with the package... I have looked everywhere and still not been able to find it, I do not know what to do.
  • ghost-ops
    Hi @Herb
    PM me the email address you registered your Ghost account with (and the one that you're using to email our CS team if that's different) and we'll be able to track everything down for you.

Thanks
    GhostOps
  • cmwenner87
    yes I would love to return this. Thanx for getting back to me. I want to go forward and return this. You guys will be sending out A shipping label?I also took apart the heat sink and made sure to put the parts on correctly. Im just not a fan of this device. All I would have to do is clean the device as well as I can then pack it and put on a label you guys will be sending out?
  • cmwenner87
    thanks for the information, Im just not a fan of the Ghost, but I love my Cloud Evo and mighty! I do have to admit that the Ghost (when it did its job) definetly had way better tasting terpenes than the mighty! Mighty has a plastic taste but is very consistant and no problems.
  • cmwenner87
    hay there yes in the first 3 days it heated up no problems. Worked better after taking apart heat sink and put together correctly. But was so inconsistant! Now it doesnt heat up at all nor connect to phone so I can reset it. Now it doesnt turn on when I want it to. Sometimes it will turn on. Nothing but bad luck.
  • ghost-ops
    Hi @cmwenner87
    Checking back I can see we sent the labels a couple of days ago to your email address. Please check your spam/junk folders in case the message has ended up there; if you cannot locate it we will send them again.

Thanks
    GhostOps
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube