• artv4nd3l4y
    I'm looking to see if anyone else has experience using Connoisseur Concentrates terpene blend? I ordered a sample pack off Amazon and am doing my first mix now. I've heard really good results from others, and that you can use as little as .3-.5ml of liquid to 1 gram of wax depending on the thickness. The terpene mix I'm trying is Skywalker OG which has no added PG PEG or VG (although some flavors do have some various additives such as PG). I only put in .3ml to start, apparently it is supposed to dissolve into the wax so I am giving it all night since it's so late anyways. I will post my review tomorrow but definitely want to hear anyone else who has already used this product.
  • artv4nd3l4y
    I am still surprised to see how few people have used this product, considering it has been available for around two years.

I have had great results mixing my first batch, and have just done a second. My new 1ml CCell tanks finally arrived, and I was just able to compare CCell vs Vape Society directly. Wow the CCell is a lot smoother, that was my main issue with the Vape Society tanks with this thick blend. I'd have to say though I was quite impressed with how the Vape Society e tanks did, they perform well and can give huge clouds, it's just not quite as smooth as the CCell.
  • juxt

Where did you get the tanks?
    I know someone that might be interested if there's something that doesn't have cotton wicks that actually works...the juice is generally too thick for me as I generally do VG ecig juice.
  • artv4nd3l4y

I will give you all the information I have about where to get CCell. I believe they are quite new technology, so even other legal states are having trouble getting them right now.

The only 1ml CCell tank (TH210 model) I could find available was on ebay (service was good and my CCells arrived yesterday without issue): Direct Link https://www.ebay.com/itm/162912735952
    Note that the model says TH205 which is the .5ml (I noticed after ordering), but luckily I received 1ml as the description states, even though they give the wrong model number.

There is another reseller of CCell that I will also share, but they don't have any 1ml tanks available. Note that they only accept Paypal payment, I thought this was sketchy but tried it anyways since it was only $20, I was surprised to receive the shipment in literally two days from order. Apex is highly recommended by me for getting CCell .5ml tanks:
    https://shopapexlab.com/shop/glass-ccell-vaporizer-cartridge-0-5ml-ceramic-mouthpiece-model-th205/
    Wow they just sold out of their .5ml tanks too... They seem to have the polycarbonate tanks, but those are only one-time use, these tanks are high quality and it seems they will last longer than one use.

At this time I think you have to go to ebay to get CCell tanks, they are ceramic with no cotton wick.
  • artv4nd3l4y
    I'm going to post a thread related to where to get CCell tanks, perhaps there are some other places I don't know of too.
  • artv4nd3l4y

Here's the thread: https://forum.vapelife.com/discussion/2897/ccell-tank-resellers#Item_1

You shouldn't have issues ordering from ebay though, that should at least allow your friend to try them out. Hope it helps.
  • juxt
    Thanks, I hate ebay but I sent the link over .. they do look interesting, and without wick maybe ok ... I personally have had 0 luck with oil tanks. The ecig stuff is ok, but I don't want to put that in my botanicals. I also am trying to read through your mixing thread ... interesting stuff +1
  • artv4nd3l4y

Thanks hope it helps, I was not happy to have to get it off ebay, but you'll find that is currently the best available deal right now. In the e mixing thread you should find a video for what is CCell, that will show you why it's such a great tank for thick oils. Reading through that will take you some time, I recommend skipping all the failed trials with Wax Liquidzer's PG burning like a mother fucker...

The CCells can actually vape pure distillate without any additional additives. The reason I mix Connoisseur Concentrates into it is I am using a wax budder, although I feel like the CCell could actually vape this pure, it's still better for longevity to thin out the oil a bit. I only need to use .3ml of liquid to my wax budder to get amazing smooth hits out of the CCell, I compared it directly to another wax tank, and it absolutely blows it away in all aspects.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment