• meeemeee
    nothing wrong with the digital at all man.. I posted that to you soto.make clear how solid these units. You made good investment. If people know what a good vape is they will buy it. Plus.. herborizer need some US attention. Or more spoken of all round ; ) keep vaping :victory:
  • meeemeee
    yo another one for the herbi bowl.
    k7di1kt1jtwpn9oe.jpg
    These 12.5mm seamine glass gauzes in the herbi bowl with two screens on top...
    Aids heat retention and a little resitance and conduction...m8z1fyb6g56kdq23.jpg
    helps build the vapour plus the extra screen stops so many triches falling through the screen :nerd:
  • mmx
    I'm getting more and more interested in this beast. Does anyone know, if they had in the past any 420 sales or something? Price on DigiTi is killing me, so I'm leaning more towards analog, Waiting for some good deal to come around. SOOOONISH I hope :sweat:

Me - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkQlrIQhUMQ
  • Hippie
    There have been a few bargains on the Euro sites recently
    I picked up a pack with the Ti heater, injector, bowl, psu, dimmer, case, handle cover, keck clips, dabber tool, gauzes, reducer .... for €180 last week from lacentralevapeur.com which I thought was pretty good considering some retailers want €150 for just the heater and injector
  • Other Side
    I may be doing something for 420. I just want to talk to Seb about it first. Give me a holler with what you are looking for and we will see what's up.
  • mmx
    Oh damn, that's perfect. :cheer: I'm looking in EU, but never heard about that store. (thanks @Other Side)
  • Other Side
    If you are over there it might be best to get from Herbo directly but I do ship worldwide if you want to discuss. At the very least I can help answer your questions for ya.
  • Hippie
    La Centrale Vapeur have a 10% discount code for fc forum members
    Sooooo if you're not a member there then this is not for you lol
    FC13LCV10
  • mmx
    Well, I read fc forum threads, but I'm not an active member... I've sent them an email, so let's see. :blush:
  • mmx
    @other side How is the sherlock? Does it do a good job at cooling? I'm looking for a nice piece to pair it with, dry use to preserve more flavour.
  • Other Side
    it won't cool like water but it does a nice job for a dry piece and certainly preserves that flavor. It's probably my most favorite accessory at the moment!
  • MunicipalBlack
    @mmx
    I think there was a 15% discount on black friday so I expect at least that for 420.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment