• Alexis
    DigiTi packages are now available. The system is not added to the site but will be shortly.
  • beezee420
    hey!!!! super stoked... now that I am broke
  • Dubmonkey
    @alexis do you know when the DigiTi parts will be listed. Want everything but the controller and glass.thx
  • Alexis
    hey man, I didnt get an alert because you tagged my name wrong. You need to use the @ in the images above, not your own keypad like on FC that wont work here. Just for future reference, have a look you will see what I mean.

And Im sorry I cant answer that Q for you. I cant even say if the seperate Digital parts will be listed or not. I guess he would have to offer just the heater right, for existing owners who have bowls etc?

Not checked site today, but you know as much as me at the moment just have to keep watching or if I was you send Sebastien an email explaining what you are looking for and he could probably fix you up and invoice now that's what I suggest. But I don't expect him to list individual parts of the heater just the heater itself with controller I imagine.

Keep us posted won't you and good luck getting the set-up you want.
  • beezee420
    I order mine already hahahah went broke cant wait
  • VapeCritic
    Stream replay will be available shortly at link above :ok:

The first hour I go over the new DigiTi model, and the second hour I use the glass XL model :party:

I'm going to try and have this stream edited and cut down to a ~10-min review video :strong:
  • UbarDog
    You need to get some dab's in it too . It's apart of its funtions , so should be inclueded
  • VapeCritic

Check it :cool:

• UbarDog
    dabdelishous :D xxxxx
  • Alexis
    Okay maybe time to change the name of this thread to "Herborizer Ti AND XL" (And the rest)! :cool:
  • justcametovapelife
    Hi,
    whenever I use the microdosing chamber with my digiTi, debris fall down on the sides of the glass plug.
    Any advice?
  • juxt
    this is one of the 5 vapes I don't have, so purel trolling on this one.
  • beezee420
    its tops, one of the best 100 percent
  • EconMan
    This looks like an interesting unit, and I've never used one. Folks seem to really love it.
  • Alexis
    @Juxtgood day bro, hoping it has been a good one for you so far. Yes indeed, you gotta get one of these. By all accounts vapor quality and effects are right up there with the best, but with a diff unique signature.
    The effects are a little stronger herb for herb than Flowerpot. More sedating and lasts a bit longer too. The Ti also edges it for flavour and smoothness. It really deserves to be more popular, still so little known for what it is, vs the other similar top desktops.

I have been trying to put Herborizer on the map more to help Sebastien out because he confesses he doesn't do marketing. Luckliy, Herborizer had been catching Bud's eye for a while and I managed to get Seb to offer Bud the 2nd wild Digital unit ahead of release.

Did you see any of the previous Herbo streams? Some good stuff there anyway. It hits harder than the Elev8r. My favorite thing about the Ti signature is the long lasting total relaxation effect which lasts long into the next day and keeps me much more happy content comfortable and restful before I have vaped and in less of a hurry or need to medicate.

No matter how wasted I get with the Elev8r, I dont get that same carrying contentment into my next day waking consciousness. Like, I'm not going to be right until I'm medicated sort of thing that day.
    But the Herbo keeps me happy. It really is superior to most vapes in the medical category Im sure of that.

I just havent been well enough to get my unit sent off for repair hopefully, but until Im on top of everything Im unlikely to be able to enjoy the Ti fully. Im aiming to tackle it this January though. Its difficult hearing all the glowing praise from recent new owners.
  • meeemeee
    New glass for the G works great with gvp54oh1a0v3l1tu.jpg
    Herbi :up:
  • meeemeee
    New loading method for slow extraction.
    Place load in a male section with one or two screens in place...
    Then place female to female adapter on top for the male herborizer Ti heater....
    Interesting results. 3wx91o304glb68js.jpg
    gzcmscaot1yhim8h.jpg
  • Alexis
    Hello to all my friends at VLF. Sorry I've not been putting a showing in lately. Exhaustion and depression have been on top along with too many nasty winter viruses of late ,so I have simply retreated, switched off conserved my energy. Lots more recuperation to come.

BUT! Good news and progress to report here today! :smile:

I finally posted my damaged DigiTi back to Sebastien last week for repair. He received it yesterday. This morning I got this email. Check it out, he works Quiiiick!

:smile: "I hope you are fine.

We received your package yesterday.
    I did tests yesterday afternoon, The problem was not very serious, it is the thermocouple of the titanium diffuser which was damaged.
    I change the heating element + thermocouple, your injector works perfectly.

this incident is my fault, because I forgot to limit the operating temperature (alarm) to 500°C on the digital controller.
    Now I have programmed your digital controller so that the alarm goes off when the temperature reaches 500°C (maximum temperature of use).

I enclose the user manual, for programming, but I checked everything.
    Unfortunately, technically I can not make the thread to your measurements, I made changes, the wires are now teflon with a kevlar sheath, they are connected directly to the heating element (without connection) to avoid disconnections.

All the wires are 1m long.
    It's a little longer than your original wire.

Your repaired injector + programmed controller are shipped today! Of course the repair is free." :smile:

Once again, unbeatable customer service, and always with a smile. No mincing with Seb. Do you know that one, "mincing"? I've just remembered that old slang term from many years ago it basically means wasting time, procrastinating etc.

Good job Seb anyway. Once a Herborizer customer, he looks after you forever trust.
    So wow. I did it guys. Im excited now, I have a DigiTi on route, maybe Saturday? Or next week probs.
    Unfortunately Seb couldn't extend the lead to my requested 4.5 ft, but 1m ain't too bad I guess.

Take care everyone, hope you are all good. :up:
  • Ctipp22
    How's everyone digging their XL's??
  • Ctipp22
    That was fast! yzqkrru2q8mu6fxx.jpeg
    @Alexis what temp you like? For the XL. Also do you ever clean the injector and how?
  • zancru

damn dude....
    that looks way sexier than the Digi Ti.... congrats ;)
    It looks like a designer retro 60s something jajajajajajajjajajajaja
    It looks like a living room light table decoration indeed ;)
    can't wait to try it on your next visit ;)
  • Ctipp22
    Oh its a high end diffuser for essential oils.... FRAGILE DONT TOUCH , it came from France :rofl:
  • zancru

It's a very old school replica, of an incandescent light bulb, from the early ages..... I don't light it on, because it's NOT ECO friendly ;) perfect excuse jajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajj
  • Ctipp22
    My grandma gave this to me, not sure what it is.
  • Alexis
    sorry mate just saw this now. We chatted on FC but not about cleaning the injector. I bought my XL brand new from Verdampftnochmal in 2015. I discovered the injector was faulty, I htink it was replaced by them, then the replacement also failed on me but was putside of warranty with VDNM.

I emaiked Seb, he was like- send it over no probs. He didnt just fix it with a new heating element, he "oven cleaned" it for me. It came back 100% shiny new. Basically a brand bew heater. And he would do it again and again if needs be, Seb is so cool like that.

I barely used the XL after this, I planned to sell it so I left it unused except a few occasions. However, being such a dumbass, I got some ABV blowback in there and it made it look a mess. I did my best but it ain't easy to get inside there. You would need to take it apart somehow.

Im useless anyway with cleaning things like this up, so I bet you could be more ingenious than me. Please let me know if you crack the formula.
  • Alexis
    yo dude. One big aspect where I much prefer the Ti is handling and manouvefing of the heater. That little handle is so so small and fiddly. You have to always grip it tight with yout fingers and dont hold it too long. Its like a shoplifter lol trying to slide put of your grip at every opportunity if you hold it too long. And when it starts slipping inwards it can touch against your fingers.

That is honestly the only thing that stops me from keeping it. I love the easy handling factor of the Ti in comparison.
  • Ctipp22
    ok so if the parts can be dipped into iso and then dipped in water and air dried, then I could easily clean it. I need to get in touch with that guy to see if that is a no no.
  • Alexis
    im sure you would need to disassemble the wires first, then ISO clean the glass. If that is what you mean? I definitely wouldn't dip the whole injector in ISO or water, but Im sure that isn't what you mean.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment