• Alexis
    DigiTi packages are now available. The system is not added to the site but will be shortly.
  • beezee420
    hey!!!! super stoked... now that I am broke
  • Dubmonkey
    @alexis do you know when the DigiTi parts will be listed. Want everything but the controller and glass.thx
  • Alexis
    hey man, I didnt get an alert because you tagged my name wrong. You need to use the @ in the images above, not your own keypad like on FC that wont work here. Just for future reference, have a look you will see what I mean.

And Im sorry I cant answer that Q for you. I cant even say if the seperate Digital parts will be listed or not. I guess he would have to offer just the heater right, for existing owners who have bowls etc?

Not checked site today, but you know as much as me at the moment just have to keep watching or if I was you send Sebastien an email explaining what you are looking for and he could probably fix you up and invoice now that's what I suggest. But I don't expect him to list individual parts of the heater just the heater itself with controller I imagine.

Keep us posted won't you and good luck getting the set-up you want.
  • beezee420
    I order mine already hahahah went broke cant wait
  • VapeCritic
    Stream replay will be available shortly at link above :ok:

The first hour I go over the new DigiTi model, and the second hour I use the glass XL model :party:

I'm going to try and have this stream edited and cut down to a ~10-min review video :strong:
  • UbarDog
    You need to get some dab's in it too . It's apart of its funtions , so should be inclueded
  • UbarDog
    dabdelishous :D xxxxx
  • Alexis
    Okay maybe time to change the name of this thread to "Herborizer Ti AND XL" (And the rest)! :cool:
1234Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet