• Futurevapors
    I'm 6 months vaping use SBL Products DRY and did think that was the only way to vape but then i see someone adding a water filter? with an add on water filter it's going to cost some $200 and i'm interested in finding out what benefits will i see from spending that or is it just a smoother ride people are looking for?
    Personally i don't smoke cigarettes so I don't experience ANY issues with vapour, i don't even find the vapour hot BUT i do suffer from dry eyes and mouth after vaping and if there's one thing that will help me spend $200 is if someone can literally prove to me that there's a difference within dry and water bong and if there is an truth that the water conditions the vapour and if so, to what extent?
  • LabPong
    Using a vape through water will help with smoothness and coolness of vapor. Some even use warm water to help throat irritations. It will not dry eyes....but help the throat. Vaping will cause dry mouth anyway....so keep hydrating when vaping. I always have water or something every other draw or so.

$200 to add water? wow that is a lot. You can get a cheap water unit for less than $30, then not sure about an adapter for your vape. Sticky Brick?
  • Futurevapors
    Thanks for commenting LabPong

Yeah as i said i don't suffer form sore throat but my friends who also smoke cigarettes do so that's not going to really aid anything for me.

I think I'm going to have to try one out and see for myself.
  • Cl4ud3
    I'm with @LabPong here, $200 is way too much money to drop on something you might not like. All you need is the water pipe adapter for your Jr, and a cheap rig from DHGate should be sufficient to see if you like it.
  • Futurevapors
    Thanks VapeCritic.
    Sorry I didn't realised this topic already has a thread, i'll move over to that one.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment