• Namekian
    Just received an email about this piece, anyone ever seen a spinning perk?! Looks awesome. :)

https://www.evolvethegreen.com/blog/fresh-video-vapexhale-spectra
  • Other Side
    I kinda wonder where this is made. If it's China like the rest of their current offerings than that is one expensive piece of Chinese glass!
  • welshman
    pdhr2ndx5tu15vqw.jpeg

£34.71 mini version from Stevenlmz79 looks very similar and is my current favourite hand held pipe for the flowerpot
  • juxt

Yours doesn't have the fancy little plastic thingy though :/
  • Karec
    yeah love the EVO but their glass is too expensive...especially if i want to postage to Portugal, i could buy them over at vapefiend but still too expensive.... the swiss tree also looks great but 200 usd?! dam i could buy almostt 2 nice vapes with that money (2x Spirit/Starry).. will get the calix since i broke my hydra but bigger glass i will go DHgate....
    Cheers
  • bener
    If it's China like the rest of their current offerings than that is one expensive piece of Chinese glass!Other Side

That's just simply not true! AFAIK, their glass and the EVO are all made in the US.
  • Other Side
    They used to be yes. But look back and you will see there were some significant changes in the design/quality and at the same time hydratubes went from $250ish to the $150ish they are today.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment