• VapeCritic
    I was just on the Lamart site ordering one of their bases for my glass rig and I saw this FLAM thing, anybody have one yet?

It's a torch-powered vape attachment for a rig, similar to the FlipBrick I guess, but it has borosilicate beads inside that disperse the heat, allegedly... :sweat:

Anyway, I bought one so we'll see, looks pretty cool tho:
    7g7jiuo7bqb735mr.png
  • Other Side
    I wish I would have bought one when I ordered my Tubo Dual. Shipping from Switzerland makes it a no go straight this point.

I have a huge butane collection but had drifted away a bit in favor of battery operated on demand convection but the acquisition of a Supreme 3 and Elev8r have my VAS itching for this now.

I have some friends that have them and like them. Pretty much operates like the sticky brick stuff and looks like it's made for water with the 19mm joint. Interested to hear your perspective!
  • Vapeacake
    Had mine for a few months now, it's a butane beast, insane fast, great taste and effects and very adaptable zkeaty5h0321e7j4.jpg
  • Alexis
    Wakeandvape did a youtube review on this one Bud:
    https://youtu.be/vZET5rdBLwY
    I looked at it but these vapes are no good to me as I react to the butane inhalation byproducts or whatever exactly is present, however clean the butane.
  • VapeCritic
    Tested out the FLAM in last night's live stream, it's cool! Starts at the 1:34:00 mark in the video: https://youtu.be/jVSpPDkltgs?t=1h34m

• VapeCritic
    Mean muggin

68v1l8e9g1ftymqs.jpeg
  • LabPong
    Someone is having a honeymoon....lol I know what vape bud is dominating his weekend with! :up:
  • G-Code
    The Elev8r and Flam have changed my thinking about what makes a vape work... Glad to see you use the Flam last night!
  • Magicman
    @VapeCritic
    Describe the sophisticated cooling technology for us please.
  • Trix
    Anyone actually using this thing still? Looks good,
    I was getting the itch for a sticky brick flip but this looks like it might do the trix.
  • Trix
    Flam or Flip ?
  • bum karacho
    uiuiui
    what a cool vape!
    @Trix you have one?
    can you tell me a little bit about it?
  • Trix

It’s ok, it does work but not the most practical vape. Usually sits in the vape box not being used.
    It’s actually similar to the G43 but you heat it with butane instead of a mod box. Material gets loaded the same way at the bottom, both use the glass beads. I’ve had problems with getting the screens to stay in properly. Not the baskets but the ones up inside. It is a big hitter but it’s a pain in the butt to Stir which is necessary. It’s about the same price as a Dynavap M Which is a way better purchase IMO. Now that the G43 is out I would skip this one.
    noiq2wm8kn96g1ok.jpeg
  • beezee420
    New drop today
  • meeemeee
    I'm getting one :razz: see what she's like
  • The Rogue Wax Works
    @meeemeee It's a fun little unit. I recommend heating it without the top screen over the beads. I saw no reason to inhale red hot SS screen. But don't forget to put it back in!!

I think I'll go hit mine, it's been a while.
  • meeemeee
    I already thought I'd use it like that anyway if I can.. :up: agreed it is abit of a downside to it.
  • meeemeee
    I was wondering if there was a glass screen I could squeeze into the top.
  • meeemeee
    otxplkgwgxf99ivd.jpg

So this is my mod idea to get around the burning stainless steel screen.
    It's abit like a sticky brick flam.
    I orderd a whip adapter as a direct intake over the bowel in the top. Iv never used a sticky brick but these adapters are cheap. And you can put the on anything
  • vape L
    what a fantastic idea, how much longer does it take to heat now?
  • meeemeee
    it's instant. Direct inject :fire:
  • Dr green thumb
    It looks like the connection piece for a whip that's encased by some 3d printed piece.

This is what the g43 needs @VapeCritic the outer case and maybe build the g43 with existing glass pieces instead of the custom slide.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment