• bluesith
    The bitcoin ride is pretty fun. Exciting to see where it goes.
  • To the Cloud
    it's why we just take em on the site & hold em . never bought any never sold any.
  • Bud
    This thread was fun to go back and read today :cool: :groan: :groan:
  • v0id

When I was in High School they gave us 5 bitcoin for a bitcoin presentation because they were worth fractions of a penny at the time... Oh how I wish I kept that paper ._.
  • holman2000
    i use bitcoin. it works good
  • holman2000
    accept them, i accept them, no worries
  • froglefrog

Lookin @ the chart, $39500 is resistance, if it holds on daily candle aabove 39400, def Bullish :strong:
    W8 for confirmation on daily befo fomo'ing in, otherwise be patient for dip, chances r will bounce off resistance...

Last bull run it corrected 30% like 10x lolll, but mainstream barks out ov contrxt, in between the lines when it corrects lolll ;)

Been ranging $30000-$39000 as of late, n given the rizing moving averages 'n still positive volume indicators, i would be a quick buyer ov the dip @ anything below $30000. hope u followed my advice on stream lolll ! :cheer:
  • froglefrog
    frogs technical analysis 2 continue hea instrad https://forum.vapelife.com/discussion/6744/cryptocurrencies since its title feels fresher ntherefore more in touch wit the present state of affairs. That and the real crappy advice given by some on the 1st page 2 years ago lollll :down: . Wow.
  • Will90
    Forgot this thread existed.. my bad.
  • Gloeck79
    If you had say $500-1000, what would you invest in. I'm so new to cryptocurrency as in a newbie...lol. I have some extra money and wanted to invest small amounts in to build up. What software would you recommend, I hear coinbase pro is free, but not sure how any of this works...lol...Anyone know a good quick run down and if its posted already my bad...lol.
  • Pud
    what a crazy stat.... about 20% is inaccessible bitcoin....due to lost passwords or wallets ... that'd make you sick
  • chaos191
    REALLY Hahaha That's really ironic it is supposed to be secure Lol

Actually I have owned small amounts of bitcoin and etherium. Never enough to possibly expect any real returns... All my $ is invested in Vapes :lol:
  • Pud
    Oh it's secure... so secure the owner better have their info or they can't get to it... hahahaaha!!
  • Vapedude
    what a crazy stat.... about 20% is inaccessible bitcoin....due to lost passwords or wallets ... that'd make you sickPud

True, although it's still a hypothetical figure technically speaking.

With every bull run, some BTC seem to magically reappear :wink: :cool:.

4ajnigggrc5b9kfo.jpeg
  • Pud
    sure it's hypothetical either way... because you don't know exactly who is just holding and who has lost their info for sure... some big ones are well documented but... I just thought it was funny when the guy stated the stat in the video... it was something I never considered sice a bank you can show ID and get access even if you don't have your bankbook or paper check
  • froglefrog

dont know bout u guys, but dis iz presizely Y i neva put all my eggs (pardon da pun :snicker: ) into 1 basket, n eye uze a multitude ov wallets :strong: , and @ least 40% ov dat into tru Crypto, as Satoshi originally intended it to be, not dis BS we r beginin 2 see, az wuz predicted :roll:

The Golden rule :sparkle: :strong: :100: movin forward, eyem sûa yall know it, but worth sayin gen n gen,,ova n ova gen,

If u don't control yo keyz, you DON't truly OWN ur Bitcoin!!!
  • Pud
    :rofl: :rofl: :lol: :joke: :rofl: :rofl: absolutely!!...
  • Vapedude
    That and the real crappy advice given by some on the 1st page 2 years ago lollll :down: . Wow.froglefrog

Well now Frog, it's why I never bothered to ever post in this thread to begin with. It was absolutely pointless just by the rhetoric(not just here but elsewhere as well), but as always, I patiently waited for the future, to once again, to lay out the truth in broad daylight :100: :ok: . Only someone living in a cave, would still not see...
  • Budjamin
    Ha

So i ended up buying some bitcoin finally last year, at $63000, fuck me right? :rofl:
  • Vapedude
    sooo basically you bought where most traders sold.

u8mbzwvg60eweham.gif
  • To the Cloud
    Buy More , or take it as payment. Love the crashes. It is when we get all the BTC orders rolling in. We are about to roll out a extra 5% off on top of the discounts for BTC orders.
12Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet