• Karec
    i have both + the puffco plus, @juxt gave a really good comment, i stop using the Linx because in my opinion the Plus is a better pen (cleaning, sesh mode and the dart) but both aren't comparable to the SAI... i didnt use all of the coils because when i used the TI bucket i was sold...(i didnt try the ceramic donut yet...) taste, cleaning, performance, last longer, everything is superior to the pens, but i got the SAI TAF only with ceramic donut and TI, probably i will get some more coils just to try them out.
    Still using the Plus when going out (perfect size) but the SAI TAF at home rules... even with the EVO for concentrates i rather go for the SAI this is a Beast!!
    When buying the TAF SAI check the differences because if you want to use the TI bucket u cannot get the EzSai Atomizer (i already ask directly to HVT) or the normal SAI (little smaller)

Hey @juxt regarding your reply on the EzSai thread i asked directly on facebook messenger, this is the reply i got, so we cannot use this slick bat with the TI bucket.

fxlq7f47ax344yz8.png

Cheers :cool:
  • Zep4
    Has anyone besides me noticed that Bud’s pick works great to screw in the Sai coils, fitting perfectly into the two notches on the coils:)cghoni6use69aj99.jpeg
  • Zep4
    With the above setup...donut coil in Sai on my iStick 30w-I have all holes open at max recommended 15w and getting many nice decent hits on a baby shatter pea:) Very happy with the quantity and quality, taste & vapor volume for the ceramic donut imo.
  • juxt

I see your question, but he didn't answer your question ;) He answered that his EZ battery only does wattage and temp modes.

The answer to the question is, you could use just about any battery, the specific minimums are determined by the specific atomizer, but I believe all the SAI atomizers fall within the 15W-35W optimum range. So any cylinder mod that allows wattage control in that range, or temperature control with Ti coils should work with the SAI. There are a lot of technical specs underneath that though, so I don't want to recommend something that doesn't work for you. If you find one that you like I can take a look maybe?
  • Kuzko
    I put my Ti Sequoia up for sale in the classifieds if anyone is interested, it’s the slightly bigger version of the Sai.

I just find that the Sai is good enough for me. The Ti bucket coils are the bomb, just waiting for them to make a quartz bucket.

I think source buckets fit in the Sai but they are sold out of quartz at the moment.
  • welshman

I’ve always thought it strange the SAI comes so highly recommended and yet doesn’t have a less flavour imparting bucket. When I had my SAI a while ago I only had the open coils and didn’t like that at all. If they’re so highly rated now I can only imagine the hype they’d get with a decent dab surface

When/if they sort SiC buckets like the source I may have to get one again. I lost the last one when I got the source nail with quartz bucket attys
  • Vapemf
    I guess im getting the sai then. Thank you so much for the info guys.
  • Vapemf
    @juxt I just ordered this one.

https://humboldtvapetech.com/product/saionara-atomizer-pico-kit-black/?affiliates=6#

What do you think? Should i add something else?
  • Kuzko
    I know, I don’t really have a problem with the flavor, some say the Ti bucket imparts a metal taste on the concentrate but I can’t tell. I’m still gonna get a quartz bucket tho because I’ve always liked quartz and it’s clean.

That will certainly get you started. The only other thing to consider would be to get a Ti bucket atomizer with a Top-Airflow cap (TAF). But if you are fine with the coils that come with it then you are good to go.
  • Zep4
    Perhaps....vx1xu1myuh6bw4im.jpeg
    q1xhe51939a46bzv.jpeg I still have to get this.
  • juxt

You got a good kit! If you like the coils and normal atomizers you're all set.

Just like @Kuzko and @Zep4 mentioned, the Ti bucket with Top Air Flow cap is another option, it's technically just one of the ceramic donut atomizers with a Ti cup just secured on top of it. It does keep the wax the cleanest off the coils, which I like the best, but I think I mentioned before that Bud and others like the coils just as well.
  • Zep4
    Yes and I’ve read some prefer the donut over the bucket.
  • Carltonsa
    New to this. Does anyone know if they sell Trustik in in Las vegas? Got it in Florida and have only seen them there
  • juxt

Trustik is a branded product of Trulieve, a Florida company. The Pax Era is a similar concept that is sold everywhere it's legal, and in LV they have access to much broader variety than you can find at TRULIEVE
  • Gonzo
    Trustick is the same as the Cora Pod. I use their cartridges in my trustick.
  • Kuzko
    Maybe start a Trustick thread? A bit off topic for a Sai thread.
  • Vapemf
    Which coil, ammount of wax and settings should i use to get as many draws as i can? . I just find it more convenient when you are going outside and you dont want to reload it in the street or at the mall etc.
  • juxt

If you use rosin (pressed extract) at all you should use a bucket, but in general choose the atomizer type that you prefer the taste and has a reasonable lifespan. You don't want to overfill, it's never a good idea. Get a multipart wax container and store several rice sized balls in there to carry with you then dump in the bucket for a 5 minute session. That way you use the wax efficiently, don't lose any in your pocket, don't overfill and burn or otherwise waste payload.
  • Vapemf
    @juxtwhat do you mean with the bucket, you mean the titanium bucket coil?
  • juxt

Yes, on the SAI the Ti bucket, or the ceramic donut which works just as well for some folks and is technically under the Ti bucket ;)

Pressed rosin will tend to clog exposed coils over time, it's much easier to clean the leftovers out of the Ti bucket ... the donut is harder to clean but again, some folks prefer it.
  • Karec
    Mate maybe im late on this advise but, if im not mistaken, with the SAI TAF u can use every coil but with the normal SAI u cannot use the TI bucket so for me thats a big no to buy the set you are mentioning. They even send you a Cap to cover the top air flow and use the other "normal" coils. To go for the normal SAI i would go for this https://humboldtvapetech.com/product/ezsai-atomizer-mod-combo/ plus get different coils, at least you will get a slick battery instead of the Pico Mod... but i own a TAF and only use the TI Bucket due to flavour and easy to clean my Rosin and so far im happy with it... but i would like to add a slick pen battery and make my TAF more portable.

Cheers :cool:
  • Vapemf
    How many draws can you get with the donut coil?
  • juxt

you will only ever get the number of draws in the size of payload you put in there ... I can say the donut and Ti bucket do a little bit less clouds (because the wax isn't directly on the coil) but the coils waste more, are harder to clean and IMO can't deal with the kanthal or SS taste.
1234Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet