• juxt
    Agreed that quality control is the most important thing. I had a knockoff Orb ceramic donut that literally smoked, cracked then fell apart...since then I've always done dry runs to make sure there's no badness before just loading them up.
  • VapeCritic
    Current mood

0m4x44rpcc4xydm8.jpeg
  • VapeCritic
    FAIL

q1shpvajd8v07ae3.jpeg

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
  • Gman
    lol good aim!
  • juxt

OMG BRO :lol: :cry: :joke:
  • Baron23
    Hell, just turn on the heat and inhale. :lol: :cool:
  • juxt
    So, just an update on the SAI, I did end up adding the heatsink (2) as suggested by @Gman... but only because of heavy use I think. I also switched to a two battery mod because running the cups at 25W sometimes goes above 5v as the resistance changes over a session.

Still on my first two cup atomizers though, in rotation, but they are still chugging along.
  • Gman
    wait you only use 1 heat sink, correct? And the resistance should change,t hat's why you cant to lock the resistance when it's room temperature.
  • juxt
    2 now, and yah it's sea level atmosphere too and so humid. They measure 0 resistance though on a meter.
  • Gman
    oh I've never used 2 before.
  • juxt

Not a good shot, but there are 2 there.
    l99clsoyy142qxwk.jpg
  • Gman
    you use it in power mode? Why not TCR 240? Then you can run 25w and 380-420F and ride the button all day long! :)
  • juxt
    Damn software...i can't get the temp stuff to work on this one. I heard they Cuboid will work with the evic software but i ordered the wrong one and have to settle with this one for now., Gbox.
  • VapeCritic
    Some fresh Saionara pix :100:

i4sy1plsawilbne1.jpg
    tailet4tomy1cjyy.jpg
    55m9ebovh1fru3a5.jpg
    by8ivxjmmsyji69y.jpg
    nalrih2bs2n2hm82.jpg
    u28fiannpizcwr90.jpg
    e97wgzmhmg15891z.jpg
    irommw5qhjetwtgk.jpg
    nzmi0m15mqlksjna.jpg
    e87r77r21vni9qia.jpg
    yha1rn53x4fvkf85.jpg
  • Trix
    Had this for a couple months still olnly using the titianium bucket can't believe how well it works and cleans up so easy. Eventually I'll try the other coil's it came with. Absolutely love it. I use the Eleaf Pico 21700 for extra battery juice.
  • Trix

Yo you are seriously taking some amazing shots. You make it look so easy but it's not.
    Here's mine.
  • VapeCritic

It's all about the lighting bruva! (daylight) :cool:

and i'm glad ur diggin it!!
  • Baron23
    Hi Bud - help me out a bit...I haven't followed the Sai stuff that close or I would probably know.

What's the difference between the two units you show in your hand? I see one has a top air flow function and the other doesn't. Any other differences and which do you prefer.

By the by, love the Pico. Just bought one as a present for a friend. I run an iStick 100W TC which is much larger and liked the Pico so much I may just order one for myself.

Cheers
  • Triad
    Yeah i recently purchased a hvt sai with pico. Ive not been able to get vapor from the titanium buckets. Would someone be able to tell me the settings that work best . Also can you use any concentrates in ti bucket. Thanks
  • PuffItUp
    Yes you can use any type of concentrates from my experience (though I have not tried extremely liquid ones)
  • VapeCritic
    What's the difference between the two units you show in your hand?Baron23

The standard one with the air holes only at the bottom is perfectly fine airflow-wise IMO, plenty of flow, but if you prefer an even freer draw then you get the top-airflow one with the holes at the top as well.

Also, more importantly, to use a bucket atomizer you need to use the top-airflow one, otherwise you'll get no air through it.
  • VapeCritic
    Ive not been able to get vapor from the titanium buckets.Triad

I usually set temp on the low side and then take a nice long draw.

My guess would be you need to take a longer draw, or perhaps bump the temp a little. I think I've been using mine set between 20-30w but I've been rotating coils so I'm not positive what I was at with the Ti bucket.

Also can you use any concentrates in ti bucket.Triad

Pretty much yep!
  • Gman
    the Ti bucket is actually run by a donut coil under it. SO I run TCR .240 or Ni mode. About 25w and 400ish f.
  • Triad
    Thanks for info, i Ive been using donut coil and been getting great vapor from that . I'm gonna try the ti bucket tonight . Hgo!
  • Vapemf
    I have a couple of questions. How many draws can you get from one load of wax? Do you place the wax on the coil or beside the coil? Why it doesnt have a chamber where you can put the wax....isnt it more convenient?
  • juxt

How many draws can you get from one load, as many as you can get from that load of wax ;) What I mean by that is, using about a rice grain sized piece I get about 5 or 6 15 sec hits. I can continue to hit after that, but flavor tends to degrade. Sometimes I do a larger wad, and it will go longer. Sometimes I start with a rice size, and add more as I'm going. Sometimes I ignore the taste and vape it until dry. YMMV

Another question for you, why would you want to store wax in the vape? I have too many to put my wax in just 1, but the silicon containers from Silicon Alley (or anyone really) work really great. There are even ones with multi chambers where you can store different flavors in one container.
  • Vapemf
    @juxtThanks for the quick reply. I dont know weather to buy the linx hypnoz zero or the sai. I dont know the difference between the ceramic donut atomizer and the quartz coils. Could you give me a brief explanation about that?
  • juxt

If you are a light user, maybe puffing a half gram a week of your choice of concentrate, then the Lynx is probably fine. It's not a bad vape and I don't want to paint it in a poor light, but if you are a heavier user it has limitations that become more apparent.

On the SAI, the atomizer types are just different ways of heating your payload. The Ceramic donut is a totally ceramic inside unit that has a little 'donut' looking thing down in there that is ceramic coated around a coil heater. when you put your concentrate in, it only touches the ceramic, and wicks via the ceramic a bit.

The quartz coils, either clear quartz or black quartz are just little quartz rods wrapped in wire, SS or TI, and the wires are heated to vaporize the concentrate. The concentrate in this case touches wire. This is my least favorite way, but Bud and others seem to like it. It always tastes burnt to me this way, and I'm a flavor snob now.

The Ti Bucket atomizer has a ceramic donut under it, but a Titanium bucket put on top of that and you just drop your concentrate into it. It only touches the Ti, is super easy to clean, and lasts a long time because there's no concentrate getting in the coils. This is my fav. The Source Orb (pro or 4 i think) makes a quartz bucket for their atomizer which is nice, but I gave mine away in favor of the Sai.
  • Zep4
    just seconding Juxt reply of the Sai. I’ve had a Linx since they came out. Much wispier vapor on that. I got the Sai yesterday. MUCH stronger than the Linx and MUCH tastier....no contest. I love it and am giving my Linx to my Husband, who seems to want it:)
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment