• Magicman
    This thing is really pretty. I have a better chance of getting into Harvard then ever even seeing one of these.
  • PAM
    Well if you have the smarts for and/or get in to Harvard , you'll perhaps be able to afford a lot of those , lol . I don't know how long waiting list but doubt it's closed ?
    They are about $300US plus options from what I read on FC. They are very well crafted and a beaut' to look at, one of best looking vape out there, no doubt . Very small too .
  • VapeCritic

Pics or it didn't happen
  • Other Side
    370mewu7siongdxh.jpg
    x633a3wqqaa3x653.jpg
    Here is mine. :)
  • Philly
    how is the flavor and vape production?
  • Other Side
    don't have it yet. Hopefully it ships this week!
  • Philly
    can't wait to hear about it. Beautiful vape.
  • Other Side
    Thx Philly. I'm excited and happy the way it came out. It was a tough decision as there are so many beautiful options.

VC here is most of the rest of the first batch. Seriously beautiful stuff if you ask me.
  • BobCat
    @VapeCritic Will you be gifting a Nomad in an upcoming livestream or invite Dan?
  • justjustin
    Damn, those are beauties alright! Can't wait to hearb more . So do they always sit flat or only when the bAttery is out?
  • Magicman
    Gib to me!
  • beyond6strings
    Quite possible the most beautiful wood vaporizer I've ever seen.
  • Other Side
    Yeah man it really is art! Hopefully mine ships this week!
  • beyond6strings
    I shall live vicariously through you.
  • Other Side
    Feel very fortunate to be getting one of these and even more fortunate to be in the first batch with the extra heater module and discounted price. I am not worried in the least about being a paid beta tester here. It's a pretty simple design and Dan has earned my trust. Plus he has been using his for some time now so if there were bugs he probably worked them out.
  • beyond6strings
    I'm relatively new to vaping flower full-time, November 13 I believe, and about the same on these forums. From what I can tell Dan has taken his time, the FC thread for the Nomad is about 2 years old I think. You know I love wood convection vaporizers, I have a Milaana and Lil' Bud and love them both. And they are worthy vapes. I have guitars like those vaporizers-really great, sophisticated even, but they are aesthetically plain-it's about the wood and the function; no inlays, nothing fancy. Although I would say that both are functional handcrafted pieces of art.

The Nomad is a device that might not even have to work to have value. For someone who loves wood and metal and glass it covers everything one would want in a craft piece of 3D art. If a vaporizer could get into an art show, the Nomad would be worthy indeed.

But it appears from reading the thread that Dan's put as much time and work into the function of the vaporizer. I can't wait to hear your first impressions.

Who knows, maybe I'll be the first person since Mason Williams to have a solo guitar instrumental be a #1 song on the pop charts.
  • ec52613
    I believe anyone interested in a Nomad would be wise to check out the threads on FC and contact Dan personally about getting one of these beauties. Aside from being an artist and master craftsman, Dan is also someone that exudes integrity and his dedication to giving his customers a thoroughly satisfying experience is unparalleled. There may be a rather long wait time to receive your vaporizer, but it will be uniquely yours and meticulously crafted from design to completion. As beautiful as the Nomad may look, it will pale when compared to the experience of working with Dan to create the artistic design of your Nomad. I can only say I feel both honored and privileged to be one of those that is waiting for my Nomad to be completed. Please understand and consider, there may be a considerable wait time before you receive the finished product. Remember each unit is hand built, even the heater unit, which can be easily removed or replaced if necessary, they have multiple customization options, and are continually being evaluated and modified if it will improve performance. FYI, I am neither a tester, partner, or in any way affiliated with Dan other than being a customer that appreciates all the technical and human skills he has instilled in his business.
  • Magicman
    @duff gets all the goodies. Please tell us about performance Mr.. Duff.
  • justjustin
    damn, now that's a work of beauty! Hope it vape s as good as it looks...would love to see another video of it being loaded and used. Is herb loaded into the mouthpiece/stem, like Arizer vapes? Full convection? Unregulated with removable battery? Appreciate the info, thanks
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment