• Cl4ud3
    Something else you need to consider is the 20% custom and excise fees plus the Royal Mail handling fee. When my Nomad landed in the UK it was an extra $100, I had budgeted for this but it's something some people are shocked by when ordering from outside the E.U.
  • Terpenetime
    @Cl4ud3

Quality is remembered long after the price has been forgotten, at least that’s my justification! :joke:
  • EconMan
    Something else you need to consider is the 20% custom and excise fees plus the Royal Mail handling fee. When my Nomad landed in the UK it was an extra $100, I had budgeted for this but it's something some people are shocked by when ordering from outside the E.U.Cl4ud3

Because if there is anything governments love, is to find ways to tax us.

Personally, I wished Trump and whoever May's replacement will be, would lock themselves in a room, and pen a bilateral free-trade agreement between the two countries. If I were king or econ czar I would let there be near perfect labor, capital, and mercantilist mobility between our two countries.

Fuck the EU. I never liked it even when it was only an idea at Maastricht. USA, Canada, and UK should be in a free-trade trading block. No tarifs, quotas, or any sort of protection whatsoever. The result would be awesome after some growing pains. Would also afford more bargaining power with Brussels. :nerd:

The $100 charge really pisses me off!
1234Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube