• VapeCritic
    CLASSIFIEDS

Click here to view all classifieds listings

For Sale listings must include at least one photo of the item being sold, and write your forum username with the date on a piece of paper next to the item in the picture - this is to verify that it is in your physical possession.

Tips:
    - Post multiple pictures and make sure they're very clear, you want the light source behind you.
    - Describe each item included as thoroughly as possible, and describe how you cared for and stored them.
    - If you want to sell your item fast I would price it aggressively, 40-50% OFF retail price for a used vape in good condition will typically get you a buyer quickly. Pricing it higher is OK but may not generate as much interest in your listing.

If you want to post a For Trade listing, please follow the same guidelines as above.

You may post a Wanted listing if there is a specific product you're looking for and would like to acquire.

Please start the titles of your listings like this:

For Sale:
    For Trade:
    Wanted:

Then make sure you assign your post to the Classifieds category.

Communications: The following section has been updated. It was originally written when PMs were disabled and called for use of private emails for subsequent communications. This is no longer the case.

NOW, all original classified posts will be locked for further comment in the thread and all subsequent communications about the classified offering must be via PM.

Sell/Buy/Trade Concluded: If your classified has concluded, please contact via PM either @Cl4ud3 or @Baron23 and they will change the title to reflect the status as being CLOSED

Make it clean I don't want to see any sloppy listings! :sweat:

Thanks and good luck! :strong:
  • VapeCritic
    Just updated the info above to clarify a few things!

:100: :100:
  • Detroitvapes420
    Thanks for being the OG. Given us all a place to converse and discuss vaporizers.
  • VapeCritic
    To see active classifieds listings go to the category page because these threads will not be listed on the homepage moving forward: https://forum.vapelife.com/categories/82/classifieds
  • VapeCritic
    NOTE: the following is no longer applicable. See the OG post in this thread for the updated guidance and rules.

Just added this update to the first post:

YOU MUST LEAVE AN EMAIL ADDRESS OR OUTSIDE WAY OF CONTACTING YOU DIRECTLY LIKE OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA - For more privacy you can write your contact info on a piece of paper and include a photo of it in your listing. To request that your contact info be removed from a listing please send an email to support [at] vapelife [dot] com
    Can we just post a link to a FC sales post that meets all the rule criteria here?
  • bum karacho
    I dont like this................ :vomit:
  • LabPong
    Can we just post a link to a FC sales post that meets all the rule criteria here?52

probably what I will end up doing it seems.
  • MothChewMoth
    that was my thought.
  • Tdog420
    Darn about to put a plenty up for sale. This new way of sell/trading kind of blows.
  • VapeCritic
    Sorry guys this forum was never even meant to have a classifieds section, if you have an idea of how it could work without PM'ing i'm all ears
  • zancru

Correcto???
    Neither you’re getting a cut of the sale..... just saying...
    Stay vaped.
  • Ctipp22
    If any one is interested in this unit, when I get a moment I will post this up for sale. If there’s some interest here I will officially post.

3qotr2ozi0pa5cil.jpeg
  • Baron23
    uh, wtf is it?
  • Ctipp22
    Oh yeah I think that's an important part to mention. It is a Herborizer Glass vape XL with controller , stand and heater.
  • Pud
    one thought on how the classifieds on this site could work

1. open a new email classifieds @ vapecritic dot com...
    2. you give the password to your moderators..
    3. Sellers post their item on this site exactly how they did before
    4. Sellers send a message to classifieds @ vapecritic dot com with their contact info when they place their ad on forum
    5. Buyers send a message to to request sellers info on an item
    6. Moderators go into this new email address see the buying request and forward the correct seller info email to the prospective buyer. Done 30 secs.
    7. Now prospective buyer and seller have each other’s contact info
    8. Seller is responsible to send a sold notice to classifieds @ vapecritic dot com...
    9. Moderator locks ad like they do now and put all emails for that item in the completed listings folder within their email box to keep inbox clean and organized with only active current listings info
    10. And under no circumstances will any of VC’s people be expected to do anything more than this forwarding of emails... use PayPal so you are protected from a “bad buyer/seller” don’t involve mods or VC. All other emails are to be ignored by mgmt regardless.

**The key will be the format of the subject line in the email to classifieds @ vapecritic dot com...
    to make it quick and efficient to find and forward emails.
    ***also key is for mods to have folder within this email classifieds @ vapecritic dot com so once a sold notice is sent they put all emails into a completed folder so the main email are stays clean with only active selling items and then they lock the ad
    ****Maybe there’s a small fee to place an ad like $5-10 for this facilitation service to buy and sell... maybe the buyer&seller both pay $5 to get the other party’s info. privacy is worth paying to utilize this service.

Anyway..., just a thought to try and help.
  • Hapo
    ...fuk, I will just post my email address for the fuk of it...it is all over the 'space and hammered by spammers and scammers already...

...did you know they will pay $100 a day to have a small add painted on my car...???....

...all I have to do is pay some guy to paint it on, but I send the money to his boss on line...

...what could go wrong...???...

...if you want me to hook you up with this great deal contact me at ...

...I also have a new unused Dreamwood Glow 14 Spl in Makassar and a 18 Spl V2 in Santos Palisander I might like to sell...

• VapeCritic
    Thank you for your suggestions I appreciate it! The method you described is unfortunately too manual labor-intensive for me to manage, these classifieds need to run themselves somehow...

Here's what I would do if I was a member who wanted to post classifieds listings, I would make a free email address at gmail.com or wherever, like VapeCriticVLF@gmail, and then set it to forward to my real email. Then any time I want to post a listing I just put that email in and no one will know my private address.

If you're posting something for sale that you think will go fast, like within 2 days, do a web search for "temporary email address", there are a bunch of services that immediately give you a temp email that works for a short period.
  • Pud
    yep even better idea for sure!
  • LabPong
    Here's what I would do if I was a member who wanted to post classifieds listings, I would make a free email address at gmail.com or wherever, like VapeCriticVLF@gmail, and then set it to forward to my real email. Then any time I want to post a listing I just put that email in and no one will know my private address.VapeCritic

:100:
    That is what I was going to do....pretty easy to dump it if you do not want to use it later still.
  • EconMan

I believe in Proton mail. 100% encrypted mail and run by a Swiss company. It's free and is the most secure public email available.
  • Baron23
    The rules for classifieds, shown in the OG post of this thread, have now been updated.

These rules were originally written when PMs were disabled and called for use of private emails for subsequent communications. This is no longer the case.

NOW, all original classified posts will be locked for further comment in the thread and all subsequent communications about the classified offering must be via PM.

Also, if your Sell/Buy/Trade has concluded, please contact via PM either @Cl4ud3 or @Baron23 and they will change the title to reflect the status as being CLOSED

This is all reflected in the OG post above.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment