• VapeCritic
    Hey guys, if the vape I'm making happens to need a custom glass part, does anybody have a connection for a good glass blower? Thanx!!
  • MAbud

Yup. I know quite a few. Will vary my recommendation based on how eloborate or not a piece you are looking for is. Feel free to hit me up and we can chat more about the details
  • Vaping Daddy
    what about the folks at elev8 and 7th floor, can't argue with their quality. If they can't directly help i'm sure they would point you in the right direction.
  • Baron23
    I assume we are talking functional scientific glass and not high end head stuff.

I offer up Oregon Glass Blower but don't know if he is interested in production work.

stevenlmz79 (popular glass) has taken requests for items in the past...perhaps when you get the glass prototyped, you can engage a Chinese manufacturer for price efficiency?
  • VapeCritic

Awesome thanks dudes!

I assume we are talking functional scientific glass and not high end head stuffBaron23

Correct, pretty much a glass tube but bent in a certain shape, and pretty small.

As soon as I have a better idea of the exact shape and size I'll start reaching out, thanx again!
  • VapeCritic
    perhaps when you get the glass prototyped, you can engage a Chinese manufacturer for price efficiency?Baron23

Look at you saving me money already! :sweat:

I'm doing everything in my power to source parts inside the US and to have it assembled here as well, hoping I won't need china for this but you never know!
  • VapeCritic
    IT'S GLASS TIME

If anybody can hook me up with a glass manufacturer it would be awesome and sincerely appreciated.

Below is an example of what I need made, 18mm slide with pinches, very close to this style with some slight tweaks to the dimensions and handle, I'm prepared to buy a lot of them if I need to for a good price:

kqdnbyifdhivdqqg.jpg

Baron I reached out to Oregon Glass Blower but didn't hear back so he might not be interested, so I'm still on the lookout.

Thanx dudes! :strong:
  • Baron23
    Baron I reached out to Oregon Glass Blower but didn't hear back so he might not be interested, so I'm still on the lookout.VapeCritic

Sorry, mate...he is all I had to offer.

Would you like for me to reach out to my friend who is selling the glass FP bowls??? He is hooked up with a China factory and there seems to be some similarity in what you want. I can try to find out if he will share his China contact but I also know you want to stay made in the USA and I'm all about that too.
  • MAbud

if you hit up instagram and search for #glass #slides #glassslides etc you will see a ton of guys
  • VapeCritic
    Found somebody willing to make them, hope it doesn't take long for a sample :cheer:
  • elykpeace
    :up: :clap:
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube