• Caposki
    It's been a very long time since i bought my last vaporizer which was the solo. time has passed and i want to try vaping again with the newer ones out. money is a concern because i have a tight budget. is the boundless cf any good or should i save for the crafty? thanks!

• FlipzAccepted Answer
    I'd go with the boundless cf first given what I read from you. The price on the cf vape is 1/3rd the price of crafty and it's a nice vaporizer. I own both of these and don't feel you need to spend that much on a crafty at this time. If down the road you really get back into it, than look into the crafty or whatever's "big" at the time. Hope I was able to help in some way.

Be easy!
    -Flipz
  • Baron23
    @Flipz - unlike Flipz I don't own either of these vapes, but the CF has gotten a lot of great user comments on various boards, particularly for its price point. As you acknowledged, the Crafty is a lot more money AND S&B seem to have some reliability issues they are working out (hopefully already worked out but....).
  • Miguel
    I have heard great things about the CF and if you want you can even get the CFX for less than the Crafty
  • Caposki
    I went for the cf vape and delivery is next week.

@Baron23 @Miguel Thank you for the input, seems like i will be pleased with my buy.

@Flipz If you had to pick just one thing you dont like the most or most negative thing with the boundless cf vaporizer what would it be? thank you
  • Flipz
    hmmm good question. I guess I'd have to say for me it's how hot the metal gets inside under the top cover. Not a huge deal but that's what comes to mind - hard to nit pick anything else considering the price of the vape.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment