• Gonzo
    @VapeCritic Haven't played with my digitizing software in a few years but remembered enough to digitize your logo if you want to do embroidery. If you want the files let me know and I'll send across....I don't have access to an embroidery machine so can't stitch the logo out to see how it looks. Here's what the stitches look like:

l9bjl593plq597wk.jpg

If you let me know what the font is that you used I can digitize that also.
  • Vapster707
    Change tha color from blue to green at least this is a weed chat lol weed is green
  • Cmatz
    A"VapeCritic"
    Perfect--Don't change it.

@MothChewMoth
    Me too!
  • Bruce
    The Green looks perfect. Thats a keeper.

Peace, Love and Vape,
    ^ ^ ^ The Vape Master ^ ^ ^
  • analytika
    Time to go back to the drawing board Bud.

You're tweaking a dead end idea.
  • VapeCritic

Dude it's a done deal i'm going with it, you should have jumped in when I created this thread asking for logo help months ago if you think you can do better :death:

so that what remains, I guess, is supposed to look like a "V" and an "L"? Very obscure. Doesn't work at all.analytika

It's a V and an UP arrow, ya dig?
  • analytika
    Hey, you replied to constructive criticism with a humiliation video. You're not getting any more unsolicited advice from *this* professional after that, so not cool.
  • MothChewMoth
    @analytika That video literally says "don't be hatin". As in, your previous comments were pretty down on the design. It's a humorous offhanded reply, and I certainly didn't see anything "humiliating"about it. It was valid criticism on your part, but he clearly likes where he's going; to me, definitely not an affront to you. Peace.

@VapeCritic I think I still like the blue better than the green, just because it pops a little more. I'm generally viewing on mobile fwiw.
  • Ooziah
    I love the green! Great logo, I'd call it 'DONE';

So cool, love the green highlight, perfect in look AND concept!

@VapeCritic
  • MustB
    @VapeCritic

I think the logo looks great bud.

I also like the fact you took several ideas from us and pieced them together to make the final image. It's how things should be done and they way it works best imho; a general consensus.
    You asked for ideas, we gave them, you listened and implemented. If only everything in the world worked as smoothly.

Nice job. :cool:
  • Magicman
    Me like. xd0yj55i5e3u4i84.jpg
    Attachment
    LR0CZ46D1SFP.webp (3K)
  • VapeCritic
    Excellente my friends, your help during this process was priceless :ok:

I like the green too, i had to switch the buttons on the site to green also so that it would flow, but they kinda look cool too.

I think i liked the blue buttons better but the blue logo for some reason didnt stand out as much as the green, it was really hard to make the blue pop on a black background!

So what i think i’ll be doing is using both the all-white and the green-white logos in different areas.

For the first run of hats and shirts i’m doing the all-white logo but i’ll start doing the green version on stuff too.
  • Futurevapors
    Yes Bud, Just wanted to say I'm really digging the logo, I'm not just saying that either.

Logo's are HARD man! Very please you have a Solid positive friendly and eye catching one now.
  • VapeCritic

Means a lot man thank you! im very very happy you like it :100:
  • VapeCritic
    Got some stickers :eyes:

ntvp7mkgx5oan2l9.jpg
  • Baron23
    Nice...looks really nice, IMO.
  • Vapster707
    Sweet sticker ...maybe have tha Arrow up different colors like u have it here ....green ,blue,red,purple ......
  • Ooziah
    I’m going to have that logo tattooed on my forehead. Joking, but yeah I like it a lot. I like the green....so missing that in the sticker!
  • Futurevapors
    It looks cool as fuck dude.

Have a very happy weekend big man.

Cheers :fire: :flower: :starstruck:
  • okla68m
    Bud, I Haven't said or contributed any ideas on the Symbol....OFF THE CHART, SIR !
  • PAM
    All those who helped put Bud's logo together or watched by the sidelines ; here's a chance to snatch a free VL t-shirt! You have about 1 hour left! Here's the post's link

https://forum.vapelife.com/discussion/comment/66301

Thanks @VapeCritic, for letting everyone in on your logo , what a neat community project and effort from all , it's been real !
  • Magicman
    @PAM is really a hot supermodel, not a bearded lumbersexual.
  • PAM
    @Magicman. :zip: only Julian and el jefe know !
  • BSleasy
    The inner up arrow a different color would be legit. “Stay up”
123456Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal