• Pakalolo2
    Perfect!

Very clean and stealthy...I like it!
  • Bruce
    ki744vz8a4i5n83w.png
    8b0sg1ydkfiughn1.jpg

If you wouldn't be chilling in your convertable Vape Mobile, all day.

Time to pick up your cape and get to work. These are some I like.... looks like I do all the work here and you vapin'

Peace, Love and Vape

You have just been vaporized by the one and only.....
    ^ ^ ^ The Vape Master ^ ^ ^
  • Baron23
    You have just been vaporized by the one and only.....Bruce

And we thank god for that every day! (just joking with you, Bruce...just joking!! :joke: )
  • Bruce
    Such responses usually results in a mass display of vaporization. But since you seem to be in good graces with that Dang Vape Critic I will overlook it.

Never forget the Power of the Vaporizer.

Why didn't you see Bud in elementary school? A: Because he was in HIGH school.

Peace, Love and Vape,

You have once again been vaporized by the Vape Master
  • standingsideways
    @VapeCritic
    Hey Bud
    I think the new logo looks awesome. It's made of 3 lines so can we have a red line, yellow line, green line version rasta stripe style. Makes it a little more 420 but only as a colour option for those who want it. I'd definately buy one like that.
  • Bruce

One night after a long night of vaping I was at 7-11 and that dang Bud was next to me, he was ordering munchies by the case and I said, How high are you? The Vaped Crusader replied "Hi, How are you ?"

Its that dang Ghost MV1- Vape Critic testing it too much...

Peace,Love, and Vape,

You Just Have Been Vaporized By The One and Only ^ ^ ^ . V a p e . M a s t e r ^ ^ ^
  • Rockytdogg
    One night after a long night of vaping I was at 7-11 and that dang Bud was next to me, he was ordering munchies by the case and I said, How high are you? The Vaped Crusader replied "Hi, How are you ?"Bruce

Haha...!

Thanks, Bruce!
  • VapeCritic
    Thanks guys I'm very relieved you like it :100: :100:

Can definitely play around with different colors, and I'm going to get started on the hats and shirts right away :ok:
  • VapeCritic
    I think lose the bold on VAPEBaron23

I'm going to make a version without the bold text to see how it looks :up:

get apparel with just the logo symbol on itBaron23

Absolutely, this is all that's going on them :ok:

kjvd1w75z6p9zwdj.png
  • VapeCritic
    The next thing to think about is the actual logo placement on the shirts :chin:
  • EasyToSlip
    That could also be the air path design for the Project A vape... It would definitely cool the vapor.
  • JonnyFrontrow
    VERY niiiiice! And better than the original IMO. Still got the V and the subtle Stay Up /\ and ties in the tool. A win-win-win. Modern yet timeless font. If you lose the bold (or maybe jsut make it less bold) think of what you want to do for the word after vape - 70% gray or a diff color? Can change VAPELIFE to VAPECRITIC or VAPELABS or any other new property you develop so you have a consistent brand but each one is a lil' separate.
  • BobCat
    Looks good! Please consider block lettering filled with small pick logos to add texture and depth. It can just be the 'Vape' or 'Life.'
  • Bruce

How about ..... >:< B R U C E >:<
  • Futurevapors
    Mate I have to say the other one you chose first were ok+ but I was hoping you wouldn't go with it and revert back this symbol that came with the free pick because it's 100% the best logo for you man!

I absolutely LOVE you new logo, it makes instant sense and looks Cool.

Finding a logo you like and is acceptable is such hard work because there are so so many option to pick.

Really pleased for ya dude :fire:
  • Ooziah
    @VapeCritic

β€œIt’ clean man, CLEAN!”
  • PAM
    It does look good , congrats Bud and thanks to all who agreed on the pick tool ! I faced criticism for criticising the vape critic the other day, now he has a logo I first suggested , hahah , who da thunk it ! #expressyourself #freespeech #positivevibes #livevape #braggingrights , lol.. :victory:
  • G-Code
    Just noticed you have the new logo at the top of the forum page now. It looks great up there!
  • Bruce
    That looks like a really good one. If there is a color involved I would choose a shade of green.
  • VapeCritic

Thank you guys again I'm literally thrilled you dig it :cheer:

This is a very good example of how important you guys are in the grand scheme of things, your feedback is gold whether or not it hurts my feelings :groan: :sweat:

What if I never showed you guys the first logo before finalizing it and putting it on all my sites, only then to find out it's too close to another company's logo and some of you don't like it, that would have sucked!

You guys were right, the logo needed to be re-done and the new one is much better, it perfectly captures everything we wanted it to: The pick tool shape, the letter V, and the up arrow /\ :ok:

I was bummed at first and could have ignored your feedback but that would have been foolish and now it turned out much better, such is life!

THANK YOU ALL AGAIN :100: :100:
  • VapeCritic
    Also I slightly tweaked the logo based on what you said because again you were right, instead of the word VAPE in bold I changed it to VAPE in regular weight font, then LIFE is in a "light" weight font, I think this looks better
  • MothChewMoth
    While I still like the other design, seeing this one up on the site looks super legit. It's 100% the right unique one, and looks like it's meant to have been there all along. Do you have any color planned out like the other for your other sites? Interested to see what it looks like with a little pop of color.
  • Baron23
    Also I slightly tweaked the logo based on what you said because again you were right, instead of the word VAPE in bold I changed it to VAPE in regular weight font, then LIFE is in a "light" weight font, I think this looks betterVapeCritic

Yes, so do I. Very nice. :up: :100:
  • ChlorophyllMan
    I'm even more pleased with my pick tool now :starstruck: :strong:
  • Bruce

I think 3 tone.... Background Black, The V- Green, L - Silver. In the lettering same background black, word vape - green --- then silver life

Kind of the Vapor is instilled with MJ, Life nice silver like the tech stuff we call vaporizers.
    Just my 2 cents.

Tonight- Its a Pax 3 night, some stuff the dispencery called, some of that white Stativa shit they told me about,,,,

Bummed out... bust still vaporized all of your Azz's.

^ ^ ^ The Vape Master ^ ^ ^
  • Pakalolo2
    Nice...Great logo Bud! I think Bruce is on to something here. Definitely worth your consideration. Very cool and (IMHO) represents your company Instantly which is exactly what you want!
  • Karec
    love it Bud, a mix between the pick and VC info on it :clap: :100: :clap:
  • Paxhead
    I hope you are on to something here. I like that logo . I feel it will make your pick tool more precious. .:up: :smile:
  • BestBuds
    the change to the font is perfect! Looking at the top of the page if this was my design I would move the words a click or two towards the logo but that's just my eye. Over all I love the design and I can totally see this on the side of a vape or a hat and everything in between. Sick :up:
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment