• VapeCritic
    I would move the words a click or two towards the logo but that's just my eyeBestBuds

I've going back on forth on this in my head lol

Ok so believe it or not the final version that the designer sent me had the word VAPELIFE even farther away from the symbol, I'm assuming he did it on purpose but I agree that it looks off to the eye, I actually moved it a few pixels left already, but you're right it might need a little more, I'm gonna play with it today.

ALSO, what do you think about the font size of VAPELIFE compared to the symbol, should i make it bigger or leave it small?
  • BestBuds
    I like the font size as is personally. :ok:
  • Baron23
    should i make it bigger or leave it small?VapeCritic

I like size as it is but agree that a skosh closer to the symbol would be good.
  • VapePartsMart
    It's always fun overthinking things. Welcome to my life.

First one is current logo on the site, then getting 4 clicks closer each time.

closer.jpg

First one is current logo on the site, then getting 4 clicks further each time.

further.jpg

Don't ask my what a click is hahaha.
  • VapePartsMart
    I think my vote would be the 3rd option (column 3) closer. I have a feeling your designer will leave it up to you but maybe worth asking if there's a reason he likes them more spread apart.
  • VapeCritic
    Thanks guys!

I actually moved the text a little closer right before you posted @VapePartsMart, so your #1 starts out closer than it was this morning, I also made the text a tiny bit bigger to see if I like it, not sure yet still tinkering lol
  • JonnyFrontrow
    A bit tighter to the logo fer sure. And, on font size worth seeing if the top of the letters could be even with the top of the "inside" /\ and the bottom of the letters event with the bottom of the "inside" \/. Symmetry. But that might be to big - but take a look and pick what you like best.
  • Baron23
    I hear Jonny and its a good thought, but for my money leave the font size alone. There is "movement" from left to right...larger symbol to smaller text...and I think that this makes it interesting.

I rather liked second column on spacing.
  • VapeCritic
    i made some tweaks, please refresh and let me know what you think now

font size is a tad larger and i moved it left a tad
  • VapeCritic
    for some reason the font looks a lot smaller (compared to the symbol) on mobile than the desktop version, for me
  • BestBuds
    every point you made I agree with :100: %. All in all, it turned out fantastic!
  • BestBuds

I too am on my mobile and to me you nailed it just now. A minute ago the font was a size too big. In my opinion it perfect now.
  • analytika
    I like the shape of the physical pick head. Has real potential.

But NOT the logo which has parts of that shape removed so that what remains, I guess, is supposed to look like a "V" and an "L"? Very obscure. Doesn't work at all.

If this is what your professional has come up with, you're better off asking the community for submissions. Maybe offer early dibs on the "VapeLife Bud" vaporizer? You might get those of us with logo design experience into the game

My 2 cents.
  • Baron23
    IMO go back to the original font size. Right now its too big and overwhelms the symbol.

IMO, you want the symbol out there and the text is just to establish the meaning. After you are a billion dollar a year run rate vape manf, then you can just drop the text and use the symbol ala' Under Armor.

Cheers
  • Bruce

Quit riding that dang Vape Cycle (with training wheels) around, you got some reviewing to do, "How do you expect to expand that dang vape cave of yours?"

^ ^ ^ The Vape Master ^ ^ ^
  • mrbiggiejones
    I personally would like to see what the symbol would look like with the ^ changed to green (my preferred)or Possibly blue to marry up with the blue already used in the menus on vapelife forum or you could change that to green aswell.For me this would resemble buds favourite saying to a t (stay up) and still inconspicuous to others at the same time but your slogan :100: helped make your brand so show it some love just my thoughts lol.
  • Rockytdogg
    I kinda like the green ^...
  • PuffItUp
    Digging the second one the most, bottom one next
  • warren0728
    definitely like the second one best
  • MothChewMoth
    @VapeCritic agree, the second is the best, with just the ^ portion in color. I'd love to see some similar color variations like you did with the first pass (red, blue, etc).
  • VapeCritic
    Cool thanks dudes :ok:

I'll do some other colors too, the problem is the black background makes most colors look weird when it's small, it needs to be really bright
  • mrbiggiejones
    Has to be 2nd one down that I suggested now seeing it in the flesh the colour green very fitting for the vape world we are in.

I’ll invoice you for my hard work and ideas l8ter bud :lol:
  • VapeCritic

hehehe :ok: :cool:

the green is going to be tough for this site because of all the blue going on, the colors kinda clash, BUT i'm going to use the green logo on the vapecritic site :ok:
  • VapeCritic
    How do you guys like the blue?
  • Cl4ud3
    How do you guys like the blue?VapeCritic

My favourite so far :100:
  • mrbiggiejones
    Green for me still but maybe if you change the sign in bar and preview post comments etc to green this will also make it look more uniformed and clean looking just like it it’s is now with the blue but green will probably pop more and very fitting to the vape world.

I agree with the colour clashing to :up:
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet