• Lucic and Chong
    I was helping my buddy hook up my old Da Buddha to a water pipe when I decided that a whip could also work well with my Plenty. I've been using this mod, that I got from @Aj85 up until now to use it with a water pipe.
    ku9xj625h3hyv900.jpg
    I picked up an extra Plenty chamber housing, so I could leave one with the cooling coil, and keep the other as a water pipe setup. I used an Arizer extreme Q whip and elbow adapter. the whip fits snugly in the previous setup.
    ktuqgge9xe1v7jmu.jpg
    With the elbow adapter, I remember reading how some people like to load the elbow spot. So I took this idea, sprinkled in a little IQ flavor chamber inspiration, and stuffed a bud in the elbow. I don't expect this to do anything for flavor, through a water pipe. But I love the "superbuds" that I would pull from the flavor chamber after a few sessions, so I wanted to copy that idea.
    cx5roygdednxrkrq.jpg
    The elbow adapter also works as a 18mm WPA.
    n6riiywkwosqk5kk.jpg
    And, the full setup. It works awesome. Not that lifting the Plenty to the bong was difficult, but there's something about just leaving it on the table while I rip it.
    ackeesixjc920dbc.jpg
  • Drew420
    Plenty with glass is the best. With a whip or with a glass top.
    fvlnhpqgi8ix9u11.jpg
    q79cfioqw1w7iwxm.jpg
    hwuaa7v9tjl84ken.jpg
  • Aj85
    nice whip setup. :up:

The flavour chamber inspired super buds idea had me cracked up.

nice use of an Elev8 vapor wand as a mouthpiece. :up:

All the best,

Aj.
  • Cmatz
    This is pretty cool. Nice set up @Lucic and Chong
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url