• Arcanus
    I have been using a Volcano, but I vape in bed and it isn't very convenient to get up so many times to fill the bag. What is the best portable or desktop (could put on a table next to bed)? What is most important to me is durability, quality, and getting the most out of my herb.
    Thanks
  • LabPong
    I would look at something like a log vape with a whip. Ed's woodscents or E-nano maybe?
  • Namekian
    If price isn't an issue you can't go wrong with the New Vape Flower Pot. :)
  • Lucic and Chong
    I use my Crafty for my in bed vape, so a Mighty/Crafty might be a good choice. They're both easy enough to reload with their filling tool (or dosing capsules) and work very well.

The Plenty might also work, you'd just have to deal with the cord, but I prefer portables for in bed. Or, like @LabPong says, something with a whip would also work well.

As great as the FP is, I don't think that's one that I'd recommend for using in bed.
  • Baron23
    I agree with Mighty/Crafty or really any decent portable.

But on the desktop front, yeah....log vape for sure, Solo II perhaps, definitely not a screaming hot FP on a glass rig. I think that's asking for some burnt Oompa Loompas

7d24578ec3f88825f8fd50ed2f789f0b.jpg
  • To the Cloud
    Mighty or the PAX is the easiest to use in bed. They're consistent , easy to load and unload and extract the most of your plant.

I would get the PAX 2 if wanting to go economical or the Mighty if wanting the best. I just put up a TV in my bedroom and was thinking how some vapes are so damn annoying to use while lying there watching Netflix. You want something you can lay there with on your chest and when you go to enjoy is ready to help.
  • Arcanus
    I'm trying to decide between the MV1, the Plenty, or the Mighty...
  • Rockytdogg

My MV1 serves me well from bed if I'm prepared.... but I bet the Mighty is maybe a little better suited for this specific need. I wouldn't consider a Plenty with the other 2 being on your list...
  • Lucic and Chong
    Yes, I didn't mention the MV1 earlier, but it would also be a good choice. Easy to pre load a few crucibles and sit them beside your bed. Really, those are 3 great vapes and I don't think that you could go wrong with whatever one you choose.
  • Alexis
    Nice. It looks like the Brick has lnocked your cat RIGHT OUT!
    What kind of vapes do YOU use in bed though? ( pleass imagine a "Wink"! -I can't seem to make the smilies work for me- I just get a word but no symbol?)
  • Arcanus
    It seems like a lot of people have a problem with the Mighty.
  • Arcanus
    It's my Birthday.... So going to splurge and get the MV1, Plenty, and DynaVap.. :)
  • ChlorophyllMan
    bro, just press Post Comment anyway, the text wink will transform into a smilie wink! :wink: :smile: You should be able to preview it
  • ChlorophyllMan
    Happy Birthday man, exciting treats :party:
  • Baron23
    It seems like a lot of people have a problem with the Mighty.Arcanus

Not that I'm aware of. The Crafty, with its smaller size and only one battery, seemed to be a more critical design with a higher failure rate but that seems to have been resolved a year ago or so....??

Mighty's are generally rock solid in reports I have seen and my own ownership of one.

Now, any vape with Li ion type batteries that are NOT removable/replaceable will eventually die simply from charge/discharge cycle life.
  • BobCat
    Ditto what Baron said. My Mighty is a durable beast. You may be thinking of the Crafty- which has been improved. I don't like apps with my vapes tho so I gifted my Crafty, but it was solid and still is going strong according to my cousin- the recipient.
  • Futurevapors

Hey

I don't vape in bed, I hardly have sex in bed these days with 3 kids lol.

Well if your going splurge get a battery vape and a butane vape.

But if my partner advised me to move from the outhouse to the bedroom to vape I'd sticky with my trust SBL OG as it's ticks every box and if you're in bed you an OG would be the easiest to unloaded/use/empty/etc than most vapes out there

l3lfs16uhvs5cd9q.jpg
    umhdvv1d4ra9xr36.jpg

Tell a lie when I'm away with work in the hotels rooms I use my SBL JR and that was brilliant pre vape bedtimes so yeah treat yourself to a nice 420 Exotic OG or JR would be what I would go for.
  • Arcanus
    Thanks everyone.
  • Cmatz
    @Arcanus

Any update on the new units? Would love to hear which you preferred for your bedtime buddy!
  • Green4medical
    I’m new here to the community, long time user, I’ve used a lot of vapes over the years from desktop volcanos to solo portable units and beyond. They all seem to have a benefit in a particular catagorie. If you have the ability to vape at home with a desktop unit the experience will be better. Even if you in bed and have a bedside table or area to place your unit. As I was moving into concentrates more I found the Cloud evo from Vapexhale to be a game changing unit. For the longest time I used a arizer solo with an adapter to a bubbler to really cut down on the temps. After that I can’t go back to a non water filtered vape. The unit allows for concentrates as well as dry herb great loading baskets if you need to preload or buy more for convenience, durable unit, all glass vapour path. If you haven’t tried it yet I urge everyone to at least go heck out the product.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment