• artv4nd3l4y
    I wanted to see if anyone uses the vaporesso ceramic ccell coils for vaping thc infused e liquid. The maker of puff magic mentioned specifically using them with the aspire Atlantis tank. I would like to hear anyone's experiences, and other compatible tanks that work well with the vaporesso ceramic coils. It would be helpful for a lot of us on here to compare them to the mini ccell th carts.
  • artv4nd3l4y
    These ccell vaporesso coils appear to be full ceramic. I will have to post the vid of this vaporesso coil showing it inside and out. Looks awesome, but I really have very limited knowledge delving into sub ohm tanks now...
  • artv4nd3l4y
    Here is the video, go to 1:45 to see it inside and out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvaR_8KHSz8
  • artv4nd3l4y
    I had read that the Atlantis Aspire leaked in a farm to vape review, so I decided not to go with it. I didn't find any leaking issues for the Vaporesso Veco tank, and someone on reddit said they have vaped an ounce of shatter through one. They are changing out coils every 5ml or so, not out of necessity, but just to keep optimal flavor. With how cheap the coils are, it's an incredibly inexpensive option in the long run. On fasttech.com, I can order 10 coils for $11.30...

The real question is how the the tank performs with the ceramic CCell Vaporesso coil.
  • artv4nd3l4y
    Estimated shipping is 8 days so it will be a while before I get the Veco tank. I will update when I have a chance to review it, I don't have enough CO2 shatter anyways to fill one up. Another thing I liked about the Veco tank, is it's only 2ml capacity. Anything like 4ml is just way too big, while 2ml is only twice as big as a large CCell.
  • juxt

WOW, dude you are like f'n Sherlock Holmes bro. That's the shit right there, if that tech works it's what I want.

I need to get a press, I finally have access to enough quality oregano to make my own squish.

I also bought the Source Turbo a week ago, and have been marinating some ABV for a couple of weeks in that 'Culinar Solvent' from another thread. I think that will come out oil enought to straight vape after sourcing off the alcohol.
  • artv4nd3l4y

Yeah it is some intriguing tech for sure that I really have to try.

I am interested in rosin, but unfortunately I can't get anything that would be worth it to squish. Additionally, there can be more plant material in it depending on method, but I bet if done optimally it would have unbeatable flavor.

EDIT: After confirming Rosin is actually more potent on average than even BHO (whopping 1% but still), which is obviously more potent than CO2.
  • MajicMike
    Specifically the Atlantis EVO tank. It's a better size. 2ml capacity is more ideal for our purposes. Just wanted to clarify.
    If you have a mod that is capable I also recommend the stainless version of the coils over kanthal.
  • juxt

Not IMHO, ideal for our purposes wouldn't include cotton wick. That tank/atomizer is more for eliquid use i think.
  • MajicMike
    Sorry. I was elaborating on his comment which references something I said in a different post. To clarify, I am speaking of that tank with a Vaporesso ceramic coil installed.

As for cotton, it is perfectly fine if the viscosity of your liquid is correct and it flows well enough to resaturate the material between draws. Cotton becomes problematic when your liquid is too thick or when extremely high levels of plant fats and waxes are present. Ceramic is much more forgiving in those circumstances.
  • artv4nd3l4y

Thanks for clarifying, the tank I am referring to is also 2ml which makes sense now. I definitely went for the SS, my mod has temp control is that what you're using?
  • artv4nd3l4y

Very well said. Yeah cotton also has the advantage of being instant firing, whereas ceramic coils certainly have a small delay for heat up. Of course, you need a very particular viscosity with cotton. A good example is VVS Premium Clear Oil, no additives and it works great using a cotton wick. Still, if you take too large a draw it can give you a dry hit. There's almost always a trade off somewhere, but ceramic is going to be much better for the majority of users not having a specific process where they can consistently achieve an optimal viscosity.
  • artv4nd3l4y
    Great my shipment is coming from China, hope I get it this year. Fasttech is great for being cheap, but the shipping is slow as can be expected.
  • jayhof
    This sounds interesting if I was going to get a box mod setup to do this what would I want to get if I was just starting out?
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment