• Konstantinos
    I send the link of a video on YouTube about this vaporizer. Does anyone tried this?

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=nimbinvap+4.3

Best regards
  • Other Side
    I got one as a sample a while back but never tried it...still sitting new in the packaging. I am interested to hear feedback as well.
  • Konstantinos
    Why don't you try?... you already have one even as sample
  • Other Side
    I really need to but I have been lazy about it. I have a big collection and time is valuable so I just have been sticking to what I know works. Maybe I'll give it a shot. .
  • Konstantinos
    Would you mind sharing your opinion about Firefly 2 and Sticky Brick Jr please?

And what about Airvape X or XS and Healthy Rips Fury?

I actually search for convection and maybe more on demand. The Firefly is refurbished with 1 year warranty from the shop. And the price is close with the Sticky Brick Jr and the other vapes.

Of course my questions have a basis if you have these vaporizers or any similar.

About the NIMBINVAP I would have tried it already because I enjoy a lot the construction part. I love constructing things as engineer :)
  • Other Side
    I am not a fan of the FF2. Too expensive, too much restriction, crappy battery life. Basically too much work. I'd rather have a Milaana or Tubo for the money. SBJ is a good one. Personally I like the OG or Hydrobrick better because of the larger bowl size and easier to deal with on technique but the Junior rips nice vapor for the size and price.

Airvape XS is good if you want something stealthy but it's a little overpriced at $200 if you ask me. It's also conduction which I shy away from mostly now. I prefer convection vapes.

No experience with the Fury2 but it gets a lot of love and sounds decent for the price.
  • Konstantinos
    Milaana is nice vaporizer but too expensive for me. I think of the Sticky Brick Jr because of size. I need to be able to hide it even in my apartment.

I also care about the "high" you get. I have a Vapcap M, I had a Starry XMAX that I sold to a friend. I had the Solo 2 of a friend and something on that wasn't in my likes.. I was using the 90mm stem which I broke and replaced with a 60mm one. Finally he likes it more but I didn't try with it yet to have a second opinion yet. The M is perfect. The Starry harsh for me and the Solo 2 felt like not getting this high. Or maybe I am very heavy vaper...

I want a convection on demand vaporizer that can be portable somehow. If it is session one I want something considered as heavy hitter. I also read about Fury and the Force that is good but I don't know. The last days I check little the Arizer Go also. What is your opinion? Have you tried? Is finally Arizer Solo 2 and ArGo convection vapes or hybrid? I read also that ArGo gets very hot..
  • okla68m
    Otherside, the XS, is a Hybrid, Conduction & Convection ! My "GO TO" on a Multiple Times Daily routine.
  • okla68m
    There's quite the difference between looks of ABV that has just been in the bowl, unit Turned on (longest setting 5 mins.), Not Drawn Thru as compared to the ABV from a bowl that Has been allowed to heat to set temp (I Vape at 186°C), then Drawn Thru Completely. The Difference in ABV appearance is Very Obvious !
    (waiting on my ship to come in, otherwise I'd show you a pic. Living in Oklahoma is Whenever it's There !
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment