• Konstantinos
    Hi to all,

After spending long time and asking opinions I am between Haze Square and Sticky Brick Jr. Please leave comments from your experience. What about the efficiency on Haze?
  • Baron23
    Are you aware that the Square just started shipping in production qty what...week or two ago?
  • Konstantinos
    I check everyday to see if they have sales in 420. Till yesterday it was shown as out of stock. Today it is available.
    The PRO version only. The simple one is out of stock. And the price is 20 EUR extra for the PRO. 200 EUR total.
  • Other Side
    that's probably because the shipment has now cleared customs and they expect to have them tomorrow.
  • Konstantinos
    maybe it is as you say. I use to check prices and something that I like from Vaposhop is that they are pretty fast in updating their page. So I guess that now it is available for shipment.
    What is your opinion for this vape? Is it efficient as Sticky Brick Jr? Or at least close in efficiency?
  • Other Side
    I know Vaposhop will be getting these but it probably won't be for a few weeks if they are just landing here in the US.

The brick and square are apples and oranges really. One is butane and requires two hands to operate. The other is battery and has the convenience of four chambers. You will get some added wood taste with the brick but you will also get bigger rips if that's what you are after. Both have good quality vapor.

Efficiency is measured in so many different ways but let me throw this at you. Brick has a smaller chamber than he square. You can load it lighter and still get big rips just by nature of the design. You can do smaller loads in the square (not that I ever do) but you will probably benefit using the concentrate pad as a spacer. Both will give you nice extraction. You will need to stir the brick but it's not necessary with the square.

I have them both and like them both. If I had to choose one I would probably choose the square because it's really no technique, more versatile and nowadays I kinda lean towards battery over butane.
  • Konstantinos
    I have no idea about the shipment and the days that are needed to be available in Europe. I suppose that it will be delivered fast as long as they have it ready for sale. Otherwise it would be shown as not available as it was till yesterday. How long it will be delayed is something that maybe I will inform you about. :)

Now returning to comparison it is true that we talk about apples and oranges. I know how different they are because of power and way of use (learning curve and preset or chosen temperatures). My question was more general as a daily user who prefers on demand vape and getting "high".

I think that I tend to buy the Square. The 4 chambers sound like good for going at the beach, on the mountain and driving. One hand, 4 chambers and on demand vaping and heating as long as you customize your temps.

I have the "M" and I realize that sometimes I am bored to use the lighter. I also take into comsideration the quantity and the stirring. It seems that almost all the on demand vapes need to stir. Yes the Brick gives you the ability to get huge rips but real portability and more discreetness is a factor that worries me too.

Seems that I am going to get the Square. Hope it will be at least quality vape overall and in construction for the price.
  • Futurevapors
    With the M you are bored maybe because you are only heating the end of it, where with a SBL JR you are using the torch to determine the temp so I have to say my experience with a torch and JR is lots of fun followed by big juicy rewards.

You know when we all used to roll joints, that feeling of rolling your own and then the satisfaction of smoking it and appreciating that you made it happen, That's how I approach my SBL Bricks.

The thought of pressing a button to get my kicks doesn't do it for me now I've experienced having to do the work to get the hits, but then there are going to be situation where i will need a battery one but i'm going to await until it's Legal in Ireland before i treat myself to an Automatic and if this Square turns out True in the coming reviews i might get one of these, let us know how you get on with this beast, I'd not be man enough to buy something that's brand new onto the scene.
  • Konstantinos
    you are right. It is different to use the lighter to heat and different to determine the temperature. I just got little tired of this lighter thing.

I am also scared to invest on something very new but I have the feeling that it can't be risky same as if I was getting a Firefly 2 with the last upgrades on firmware and app. I don't know. I am supposing that it will be smaller risk. The reason I was considering Firefly 2 is because I need a vape that I can use with one hand..

This is why I asked Other Side too because if I understood correctly he has both SBJr and Square.
    VapeCritic also is having it as one of the top picks for 2018. I guess that he is using it frequent enough to have good opinion about that.

Of course I will welcome the feedback from beta users who are supposed to have experience on many vapes :)
  • LabPong
    I have the "M" and I realize that sometimes I am bored to use the lighter.Konstantinos

If is is workable for you.....a Induction Heater will turn your vapcap into a totally new vape! I do not use a torch anymore with my vapcaps. And I use my vapcaps a lot.
  • Konstantinos
    I am aware of the induction heater. I am close to convert a RDTA atomizer from my e-cig to a induction heater. I don't know if it will work but I saw in videos that it can happen. Otherwise to get or make one it will cost me a lot in my country.

And the second thing is that still I want a vape that I can use with one hand.. I have used Starry outdoors and Solo 2. The Starry is more discreet as device. Vapcap and Sticky Brick are not at all. What I realize is that some portable vapes are not portable in terms of having outdoors and using them in front of other people. I am happy that I decided to get the M but even using induction heater it looks weird like preparing the dope...
  • Futurevapors
    Anything that's brand new is kind of a risk, and with battery powdered it can just stop working when you really need it to work.

Obviously I hope it does very well like all new vapes coming to the table.

I think when looking at new vapes most people focus on the main vape it's self and sometimes how you load and unload gets forgotten about, then 2 weeks into your new vape you're like, shit this thing is fiddly to load or has to be loaded a certain way for it to work properly?

So when you're out and about using 1 hand to vape, you might being sitting around loading the thing for 10mins with 2 hands and basically fiddling around and using all you concentration to pack it correctly?

People do say to me that the JR needs two hands and isn't very discreet but i look at it like this,
    The vaping part of using a vape for me isn't loading it at home then taking it to a busy place and using it?
    I like to be able to load easily ANYWHERE and then when i wanna use it i'd find a quit spot to enjoy my session and then take 30mins relax time?

I mean lets face it, sipping a pint of beer in a crowned place ain't going to get you shit faced, but vaping 1gm of bud while in a the same crowned place isn't going the right move. But I understand its Horses for Courses and we all like vaping, how we like vaping so please i'm not putting anyone's style down, just trying to give a different view point to choosing the right vape that suits the way you slide through with crazy world without any instruction as to where you're headed, bit deep.....
  • Konstantinos
    I'd not be man enough to buy something that's brand new onto the scene.Futurevapors

I was typing to explain also myself about that. Just read your new message.

I totally agree that you don't go out to get wasted in a crowned place. Maybe in a trance festival you can. But being logic, since I like to use on demand vapes I just think more convenient to take out from your bag the Square and get 3-4 draws than the Jr in a crowned place.

As I read comments and reports about the vapes on market I realize that the personal preferences can vary in a higher percentage than we can imagine. I read also from many people that have the Haze V3 are satisfied till now. So speaking about a brand new vape I guess that there is a stable and well-known background of the company already. Please correct me if I am wrong. Anyway I try to make the right choice. What I am asking is also what I am doing to myself. Thinking of probable pros and cons further from the already known and trying to evaluate the options.
  • Konstantinos
    And all this time I am referring to Square PRO. Since I started this thread.
  • Futurevapors
    100% mate we are all different with different wants/needs and nobody is right except ourselves.

you're right about taking the Square out in a crowed place being easier, but If i took someone out and it didn't work and then had to try and mess around with the loaded chamber in that crowed place it would end up much more of an ordeal, as the JR just works loaded anyway, in fact the only thing that can go wrong when out is the torch failing.

As you said it jut comes down to what you think you will suit you.

Let me know how she blows when you get her. I do love the uniqueness of having 4 chambers with different strains, that's such a new idea.

as it's illegal in Ireland i only ever have 1 strain at a time so the 4 chambers won't be any use to me really.

BUT i would like to see a new vape with a Gun magazine style where you could load 4/5 loaded weed bullets for when you are really on the go!
  • Konstantinos
    In Greece is also illegal. And I am not against Jr. It is my favorite before I get the M. But, the problem was how discreet is from the beginning.

I got the Starry for the same reason. To try electronic vape and also something that I can use while I drive for example. I also realized that conduction is not for me. So I gave it. And the new options have been the Jr and the FF2 in the very early beginning.

Baron23 suggested me the Square so I started watching again the reviews and reading the comments. I do not know if I will use all the chambers but if you think of it, you spend the same time to do it 4 times as if you fill all 4 at once.. Supposing that you grind herb for the sessions you want. On the other hand it is nice to have 4 ready chambers and just use when you want as much as you want. When I saw the Haze V3 I was also thinking about the need of the 2nd chamber. Battery level is like the butane level on a torch lighter if you think of it. It can happen to be out of battery as to run out from butane. Maybe easy to get butane or maybe easy to charge.. You get a powerbank or butane with you. It can be an option too. Still needs some thinking.
  • Magicman
    Not even one of the Sticky BRICKS is even close to discreet, unless you think jamming a huge torch in your face and sucking is discreet.
  • Futurevapors
    Mate you're hitting the nail on the head with every word there my friend.

It's a mine field out here, all we can do is buy it,try it, and hope it works with us. Let me know what you end up getting.

Grinders? i use a 4 piece with a spoon to fill my vape, it's made my loading so much easier!
    bys31clui4t2106p.jpg
  • Konstantinos
    Never said that. All this thinking was because I want my new vape to be heavy hitter. If not discreet at least heavy hitter. And this thread is not only to compare if it is butane or electronic or only being discreet. If you see I ask about efficiency too. I think I asked Other Side about that. Sure you can check above
  • Magicman
    Efficiency is off the table. Bricks are so fun to use, I guarantee you will end up using more than ever.
  • Futurevapors
    I do take my JR to the pub, and have commented before how I can get a pull out of it faster than anyone can take a cigarette out and light it? But yeah I still could be seen so it's not discreet.

on another token, we're supposed to not be being as discreet these days with the use of Cannabis Vapes so maybe i should just get it out in the smoking area and say, yeah you're smoking tobacco and that's the real dangerous substance out here! Have a bang on this JR Beast
  • Futurevapors
    Everyone needs to experience the fun of a Brick!!! off the charts
  • Konstantinos
    Great pic! I would love to rip it!!

Maybe I sound annoying to many of you with all these questions. I ask and answer to myself too if it helps you all little.

The Square was like a new option between the Jr and FF2 with the discreet part I am looking for as it seems. I would like some feedback from beta users before making my final call. Or you will see pic of my Jr in few days. I don't know and I am sorry for the inconvinience. I appreciate your feedback
  • Other Side
    The Square is going ship today so you will soon have the opportunity to get more feedback. There were not a ton of beta testers on this project. I was one of the few but most folks have already posted about their experience on the Square thread over on fuckcombustion.com so I would advise you give that thread a read (or at least the last 15 pages where it talks about the most current version).
  • Konstantinos
    Yes I understand. Of course beta users can't be thousands. All the feedback comes through experience. Beta users have some more than other people that's why I also refer to you. Thank you for your info and help!
  • Other Side
    My real point is there is already a lot of quality feedback out there (including mine) so I was giving you an avenue to get the information you seek. That said all testers had beta units and these coming in today are production so there are supposed to be added improvements. I will have one this evening. I live in the same market as Haze so I'll be dropping by to get mine after work.
  • Futurevapors
    Hey man NOT at all, I'm very new to this forum and pretty much every comment I make i'm always wondering what response i'm going to get back, if any?

I'm sure a lot of people here are only to happy to answer questions, we're all here for the same reasons?
    and If I worked for that Square Vape Company i see this thread as an absolute gold mine to be able to talk about it til the cows come home.

If i was going to buy yet another JR, witch I might actually do in the coming weeks I think I'd grab one of these bad boys with 20% off at the min.
    o9vwzwb303srunhb.jpg
  • Konstantinos
    You know sometimes maybe I sound like not understanding to some people so I want to make myself clear. Of course if there is any way that I can help it would be my pleasure.

About the new woods It seems they will present some pieces of art as it goes. It is really nice this you sent. Yours is walnut wood?
  • Futurevapors
    My old one was Walnut, This is my new OG/JR
    ykhktqt3keexqod1.jpg
    af1oeg1i644b0ayf.jpg
  • Konstantinos
    They both look really nice! Personally I think I like most the cedar and the walnut wood. Lucky you that you rip them also ;) rip them for me too! Cheers mate!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment