• Baron23
    his vape needs a review by the and only Vape CriticBruce

Bruce - its not released yet, right?
  • okla68m
    Seems I read somewhere July, IDK !
  • Bruce
    @VapeCritic not yet but I would think they should send it to Bud so he can review before people buy. I am not gonna consider this vape until there are reviews. Other people will, to each their own.

I cant buy anything unless its well known, reviewed and gains a good rep. Not for that kinda Cha Ching.

What do you call that dang Bud vaping 2 Vap Caps in one hand? ....... Double Jointed

Peace, Love and Vape

^ ^ ^ The Vape Master ^ ^ ^
  • Wesdon
    We agree and would love to gain his opinion!
  • Wesdon
    Huge updates coming in the next week or two! Stay tuned...
  • justjustin
    Huge updates!!??! Don't leave us hangin...
  • Wesdon
    We have a really cool video to share with you. Can't wait for you to see it!
  • okla68m
    We Vote Medical June 26....!
    I wanna be the 1st in Oklahoma to get one !
  • G-love
    Hi@Wesdon can you verify again that the gofire is not only designed in the US but is manufactured here in the US? Also, I am very skeptical regarding those cartridges as they are not available in Cali where I live and who knows when they will be. Setting aside all the cool app and dosing features my main interest is an on demand vape that will get me properly medicated with flower. Oil is secondary. And I want the abv to be even and uniform, not spotty or green, or almost black in places. Are the oil cartridges also made in the USA? What material are they made of? Do they use a wick or are they ceramic? Just curious thank you again!
  • justjustin
    where is this video....?
  • justjustin
    I noticed that the default temps are quite high ( low 392f, med 450f, high 475f ) and I'm wondering if they are set that way for mainly the concentrate use or herb too...? I typically vape lower around 350 f and I'm hoping this vape will vape herb on low temps too?
  • okla68m
    In their intro video, I see No Ability to vape Flower, only Oil Carts ! IDK !
  • okla68m
    Google "GoFire" !
    There's like an Intro Video there.
  • justjustin
    i think I've seen that one...supposed to be some new video of people using the gofire

It does vape herb too but you use a "multi-use basket" that you p!are in the chamber and your herb in the basket and you can do oils/extracts that way as well. They are even working on a flower cartridge...! Not sure how but that's what Wes said
  • okla68m
    SWEET......What I saw just showed the Unit and Carts......Hopefully by next Wednesday, things such as the GoFire will be Allowed in good ole OKLAHOMA !
  • justjustin
    yeah, the GoFire is definitely the vape to watch...The first batch of pre-orders is almost out apparently, so I'd get on that if anyone is interested and they are supposed to ship this summer! I am really looking forward to hearing and seeing more on this device, as some of it is still a bit of a mystery but I like the design. I am really curious about vaping flower and how that works, how it tastes, vapor quality, extraction, stirring or no stirring etc, not to mention the oil carts. The flower cartridges sound awesome and I hope that's really a possibility but those need to be user re-fillable, unlike the oil carts they are selling that are not re-fillable. Hope we see some more soon!!!
1234Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet