• justjustin
    I'm also wondering the same thing, summer is pretty broad of estimate but I'm assuming the end of summer. I really hope they are able to keep this eta and don't run into any delays but we all know how new vape pre-orders can go. I agree though, there should be more info and pics out by now, especially if they plan to keep this eta but I know they're working on some videos demonstrating use, loading, flower use etc so all of our answers should be answered shortly.

I'm totally in. I think this vape will deliver and it's some new and innovative. There really isn't a vape that can be directly compared to the GoFire, so I'm excited. I'm a fairly moderate /heavy user with medical needs and this is exactly what I've been waiting for!
  • Cannabliss420
    @Wesdon any updates on gofire
  • bum karacho
    4 days without loading.i think after a few gramms its empty.maximum 12 loads if there are 3 big akkus inside.i t should be poossible to emptyit in 4 to 6 hours..and no changeable batteries FUCK IT...its also to big. i dont like it. maybe if it makes better steam than mighty ore crafty than i would like it a little. but not for the street.not stealth enough for eu......
12345Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet