• G-love
    Yes I am also primarily interested in how this vape will work with flower. @Wesdonany insight into the process will be very helpful. Please let us all know as soon as you can with pics, video, etc.
  • Wesdon
    There are flower cartridges (rather than pods) in the works right now! I will provide more info as soon as it is available!

Until flower cartridges are done, you can always load loose-leaf directly into the oven if you prefer that material over extract.
  • MAbud
    Each and every strain and even pheno has different THC, Terps, etc so I don’t understand how regulating a dosage is achievable? Isn’t the content of almost every cartridge different and therefore dosing amounts different? A 2.5mg dosage of something with 65% THC or 83% THC is going to be completely different, no?
  • justjustin
    yeah but if you know the content per cartridge, per gram or half gram, whatever the Smart Cartridges are, then you can or GoFire will calculate the mg active ingredients per 2.5 mg dose when it's inserted into the device.

Example: 1 gram cart with 75% total cannabinoids would have 750 mg cannabinoids per cartridge, thats 400 x (2.5mg doses) per cartridge, so each 2.5 mg dose would have roughly 1.8 mg of cannabinoids based off that batch. The GoFire might take it even further and have formulas for how temperature, time, draws factor into delivery/efficancy. I might be not be close here, just what I'm imagining and from what I've seen/read.

Most cartridges are made in batches. A producer makes a specific batch of extract from a strain or blend, then test, fill and label those carts the same. i think the Smart Cartridges have that "batch" info in the cartridge itself, so when you load it into the GoFire, it reads that info and syncs it to your device / App.with your dose.
  • Wesdon
    Flower cartridges are in the works. Until then, you'll be able to load flower directly into the oven using the multi-use basket. We will release more info and pics/video in the near future.
  • Wesdon
    That's exactly right, Justin!

From there, you'll be able to track which "batches" or chemical formulas are working best for you. Then, community science enables you to see which formulas on the market are working best for different ailments so you can find SMART Cartridges that suit your needs.
  • GhostMV1User
    @Wesdon How do you plan on accounting for a person's tolerance both to pain and thc?

One person's threshold for either pain or thc can be completely different from another persons threshold to either pain or thc. Person A might say two hits of this makes my arthritis pain go away. Person B has the same issue and might try 20 hits of exact same stuff and not dent their pain.

How do you algorithm's account for this?
  • Wesdon
    That is absolutely correct! The reason we built this device was to solve these issues with inconsistency and that is also why it is so important to use GoFire in conjunction with our SMART Cartridges and Personal Dosing App. As long as you rate how each session makes you feel, the system will know which products and dose sizes work best for you.
  • justjustin
    How is the draw resistance on the GoFire? Is it free flowing or restricted?
    Attachment
    gofire pic (59K)
  • Cannabliss420
    I just pre- ordered Gofire and just last week I pre-ordered the Dr. Dabber switch and my wife hasn't killed me yet. I really hope these are as good as they say they are.
  • Cannabliss420
    @Wesdon I see a watch in the picture on website.
    Is that something coming out by you guys or just a smart watch that has the app on it ?
  • Wesdon
    Good question, Justin!

All those slits you see at the bottom of the picture you posted allow for unrestricted air flow. The way air is drawn through and the ability of the device to stay clean will provide the same feeling on every draw.
  • Wesdon
    Thanks for placing your pre-order! We know GoFire is all that you hope it is, and cannot wait to gain your feedback.

Our app will be available on smart watches to make personalization of your dose easier and more convenient than ever. Adjust your temp, receive dose reminders, rate your sessions, and much more, directly from your wrist.
  • justjustin
    cool, so those slits act as the air-intake and also vent heat? Glad to hear the drAw is unrestricted, I've had plenty of vape s that made me nearly turn blue from now restricted the draw was. Any vape with a really restricted draw is a deal breaker for me.

What else separates the GoFire from the rest of the portable on-demand convection vapes, besides the SMART Cartridges and dose control? What makes it better?

Also, is there a learning curve when using the GoFire with dry herb?

Most full convection vape s that are on-demand require careful chamber packing, packing /loading techniques, amount of material used, draw speed, duration, time the heater is on etc. Most of these on-demand convection vape s that require a bit of practice and understanding for best vapor production/quality often feature a coil(s) based heaters and they are often harder to regulate, so it's takes more practice than other types of convection heaters and I'm not sure how the GoFire compares to these coil heaters like Ghost MV1, Haze Square, MistTouch, Firewood, Evolution/T1, Elevape Smart, Tubo Evic etc. I think the Grasshopper has the best on-demand convection heater available but it's not a coil, it's 3d printed somehow and that heater is sooooo tiny but sooo powerful and it s easy to get great vapor, it's very easy to control the temp and get different vapor. Just wondering about the GoFire heating system.
  • okla68m
    WOW....LOOKS WEIRD, LOL AND SOUNDS/READS FANTASTIC !
  • Wesdon
    Correct, I'm sure you'll find the draw to be smooth and easy! There are quite a few points that separate GoFire from other convection vaporizers.

Of course you hit on the most important, dose control. You also hit on the SMART Carts which have a ton of advantages. Our cartridges extrude the oil (rather than having oil pulled out by wicks, draw, or gravity). This means you get a fresh dose every time. They never leak, clog, or degrade the oil. Then the SMART part comes in, allowing you to view the batch profile of your oil and track your dose. This takes us to the app where you can log and rate your sessions, learn from the community, find products that work for you, set dose reminders and much more.

If you want to talk strictly hardware, GoFire is a medical-grade, portable vaporizer that will never let you down, whether you're vaping flower or extract. You can go days without a charge and the heating efficiency will stretch the life of your material further than you thought possible. Full convection vaping, precise temp control, and a borosilicate glass air path make for the cleanest and best tasting vapor ever. Not to mention the fact that we pride ourselves on superior customer service!

We hope to provide enough video and instruction for you to use GoFire with flower, flawlessly. That being said, it is really quite simple and you shouldn't have much trouble at all! Our convection heating provides even, efficient vaporization. We want to take all the thinking and guesswork out of vaping so you can just pack your flower and go, with confidence.
  • Wesdon
    We cannot wait for you to try GoFire for yourself!
  • okla68m
    LOL....WHEN OKLAHOMA VOTES MEDICAL JUNE 26 !
  • Baron23
    Vote early, vote often! LOL
  • Jondo
    @Wesdon

Where is it manufactured?
  • G-love
    Hi @Jondohe told me it was made in Colorado, USA. I'm still not conviced without seeing videos or some review, especially for flower!
  • Bruce
    I would wait a month after all of the pre orders are fulfilled. Check what people say. Otherwise your throwing in $350 for the unknown. I would also want to see a few reviews on it as well.
  • Jondo

If memory serves, I believe I read on the Gofire Web site that it was designed in Colorado but did not find any mention of where it's manufactured.

:chin:
  • LabPong
    What is the oven made out of?

Where do you put your mouth....where is the mouth piece?

What type and size battery is in it?....removable/replaceable?

You state 4 days use on a charge.....exactly how many loads or draws is that per day?

Is the entire case made out of plastic?
  • justjustin
    check out the video on the first page, shows the gofire being used. i believe The oven/chamber and heater is ceramic. The mouthpiece is built into the device like pax or davinci iq and flips open to load the cartridges. Id also like to know how many sessions per charge instead of 4 days because that really doesn't say much about use but the batt is Lithium Ion 7.4v 3500 mAh. The batt is not replaceable. The case or body of the device is made out of magnesium alloy, not plastic.
  • LabPong
    ↪LabPong
    check out the video on the first page, shows the gofire being used
    justjustin

Duh.....how did I miss that......thanks for the clue-in

Looks interesting for sure.....hope it will do dry cat nip as well as the oil stuff
  • Wesdon
    Due to some changes with our partners we will be taking most of our manufacturing outside of Colorado but this will all still occur in the USA!
  • Wesdon
    Thanks for answering some of the questions from !

As far as the battery life goes, we have tested to an average of 150 inhalations per charge.

This morning I posted a new thread on Reddit/vaporents with some more specs on the device. Here is a link to that post: GoFire Reddit Post
  • justjustin
    Any news or updats? How is the Beta Testing going? When can we see more?
  • Bruce
    @vapecritic This vape needs a review by the and only Vape Critic. Hopefully he isn't playing with his bongs again and can get some work done.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment