• Baron23
    his vape needs a review by the and only Vape CriticBruce

Bruce - its not released yet, right?
  • okla68m
    Seems I read somewhere July, IDK !
  • Bruce
    @VapeCritic not yet but I would think they should send it to Bud so he can review before people buy. I am not gonna consider this vape until there are reviews. Other people will, to each their own.

I cant buy anything unless its well known, reviewed and gains a good rep. Not for that kinda Cha Ching.

What do you call that dang Bud vaping 2 Vap Caps in one hand? ....... Double Jointed

Peace, Love and Vape

^ ^ ^ The Vape Master ^ ^ ^
  • Wesdon
    We agree and would love to gain his opinion!
  • Wesdon
    Huge updates coming in the next week or two! Stay tuned...
  • justjustin
    Huge updates!!??! Don't leave us hangin...
  • Wesdon
    We have a really cool video to share with you. Can't wait for you to see it!
  • okla68m
    We Vote Medical June 26....!
    I wanna be the 1st in Oklahoma to get one !
  • G-love
    Hi@Wesdon can you verify again that the gofire is not only designed in the US but is manufactured here in the US? Also, I am very skeptical regarding those cartridges as they are not available in Cali where I live and who knows when they will be. Setting aside all the cool app and dosing features my main interest is an on demand vape that will get me properly medicated with flower. Oil is secondary. And I want the abv to be even and uniform, not spotty or green, or almost black in places. Are the oil cartridges also made in the USA? What material are they made of? Do they use a wick or are they ceramic? Just curious thank you again!
  • justjustin
    where is this video....?
  • justjustin
    I noticed that the default temps are quite high ( low 392f, med 450f, high 475f ) and I'm wondering if they are set that way for mainly the concentrate use or herb too...? I typically vape lower around 350 f and I'm hoping this vape will vape herb on low temps too?
  • okla68m
    In their intro video, I see No Ability to vape Flower, only Oil Carts ! IDK !
  • okla68m
    Google "GoFire" !
    There's like an Intro Video there.
  • justjustin
    i think I've seen that one...supposed to be some new video of people using the gofire

It does vape herb too but you use a "multi-use basket" that you p!are in the chamber and your herb in the basket and you can do oils/extracts that way as well. They are even working on a flower cartridge...! Not sure how but that's what Wes said
  • okla68m
    SWEET......What I saw just showed the Unit and Carts......Hopefully by next Wednesday, things such as the GoFire will be Allowed in good ole OKLAHOMA !
  • justjustin
    yeah, the GoFire is definitely the vape to watch...The first batch of pre-orders is almost out apparently, so I'd get on that if anyone is interested and they are supposed to ship this summer! I am really looking forward to hearing and seeing more on this device, as some of it is still a bit of a mystery but I like the design. I am really curious about vaping flower and how that works, how it tastes, vapor quality, extraction, stirring or no stirring etc, not to mention the oil carts. The flower cartridges sound awesome and I hope that's really a possibility but those need to be user re-fillable, unlike the oil carts they are selling that are not re-fillable. Hope we see some more soon!!!
  • justjustin
    check out gofire website for new stuff! The new video is up with people using the device too

GoFire Website / Video
  • Kinick23
    @justjustin def looks interesting, want to see with flower before making a decision..maybe it was me but the cloud production from the oil wasn’t very impressive in the video.. usually with oil you can rrrriippp
  • justjustin
    yeah, hard to tell much of anything from that video but at least got a better idea of the GoFire. Agreed though, I've already pre-ordered but I think we need to see more by now, especially if it is shipping this summer. I really just want to see photos of the device and a session with both materials. I'm still curious about the temps and if the default temps are intended just for oils or herbs too?
  • VapeCritic
    Yikes did you guys see the comments on Reddit :eyes:

I'm very skeptical of this one and will watch it closely.
  • MAbud

What sub? I didn’t see anything on vaporents
  • justjustin
    Sounded like they were just questioning GoFires claims, not really speaking negativley, besides that's one person's assumptions. I am a little disappointed that you can't load your own carts but I can understand their reasons but you can load your own oils on the pad directly and / or use the multi-use basket

I'm a bit skeptical of some of the claims but I'm more optimistic than anything. I know a lot of it sounds too good to be true but I don't think anything they are claiming is impossible either. I'm just glad that there is finally a vaporizer company that seems to be serious about the medical side of herb and they are trying to build a device that is serious about providing consistancy, medical grade components/materials and actually provides some dose control for people, something of a guessing game now.

In principal, it seems like the dose delivery would work...a click of the dial screws down a plunger that squeezes out a dose and onto a special porous ceramic pad that is heated by convectiob. I'm sure it's similar to 7th Floors Ceramic FlavorDiscs, at least that's what I'm picturing as GoFires porous pad for the oils. That all seems good to me but I'm curious about flower and How That works, how The device heats and vApor production/taste. Ceramic chamber and glass vapor path should equal good flavor and it's a decent length, so probably cool too. !I'd like to know more about this heater but if it's sealed off from electronics and I'm sure it is, I hope it's pure And clean heat.specific

I'm just ready to see more!
  • Cannabliss420
    I pre ordered 2 months ago but I wish they would post more videos and have @VapeCritic review it. @Wesdon
  • justjustin
    Something...anything...news on the GoFire, pics, info, etc?
  • Wesdon
    Hey everyone! Sorry it has been so long, we have been running in overdrive as we head into our final sprint. We are getting really close to giving you everything you need to make the most informed purchase decision possible, whether that means GoFire is right for you or not!

I'm glad to see that you all saw our focus group video. The intention there was to provide more insight on GoFire's intended use and explain how GoFire can help you build and improve your alternative health dose regimen by controlling, tracking, and personalizing your experience.

I would like to point out that we understand the skepticism some of you may have. Inherently, vaporizers have a bad reputation so it can be hard to digest some of the claims we are making. However, the reason we set out to build GoFire in the first place is because we were tired of buying vaporizers that didn't work properly, just like you all.

Our goal is get GoFire in as many hands as possible at launch so you don't just have to believe us, you can listen to and learn from each other. Until then, we will be providing more videos surrounding our product. We are currently working on videos that take you through everything from how to clean the device to how to load your own flower. I cannot wait to share all of this with you guys, hopefully it will clear up some of the confusion.

Thank you for all the patience and please stay tuned... we are almost there!!
  • Wesdon
    Let me clear something up about temp. The device comes with three preset temps which are intended to provide you with a good baseline for concentrates. However, each temp setting is customizable down to the degree. The whole idea here is to do a little experimenting and learn from the community to figure out which temps work best for different extracts and flower.

Personally, I have been setting my three temps to conveniently switch between materials and change my experience. I have one setting for low-temp dabs, one for high-temp and one for flower. You are free to customize everything based on your preference.
  • justjustin
    yeah, that sounds good. Three temps is enough for me, most of the time and I typica!ly jump between a few favorites, so it will be nice to have those to choose from.

Is there or will there be plans for GoFire App on the computer via the USB-C or Bluetooth? I would like that, like the Haze Square but also allows users more control and organization of materials, use, tracking etc...?we
  • Cannabliss420
    When will these start shipping? It's already into july. I feel like their should be alittle more info on this since we put up the money for pre-order.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment